HTML Twine + SugarCube - Adding stuff on left side

ApatiaMax

Sep 9, 2022
Just a simple question, but I can't figure how can I add stuff under the title placed on the left side (the frame on the left)
I would like to implement health and other stuff, but I would like to avoid to put my hands with notepad inside some files to place it under the title, instead I would like to use Twine. :)

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
Hello. Sorry, I can't help, just wondering if you ever figured it out? I'm having the same issues..

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Call a passage title StoryCaption then that content will be in the left side panel.
I recommend understanding the so you can keep on coding.

ApatiaMax

Sep 9, 2022
Hello. Sorry, I can't help, just wondering if you ever figured it out? I'm having the same issues..
For what I've learned by reading the documentation is that bar is called UI BAR (I guess)
And also all the things that are related with the Story are about the left pane.
Also this is about the Passage, the blocks where you put your twine code.
So, in the documentation there are many Story....stuff that can be used, it's all about testing :)

I wonder if there is a special passage name where we can store/init some variables and objects, like stats for example.
Here are the Special Names, starting by the first .

So if I get it, if you call a Passage "StoryAuthor" all the stuff inside should be displayed just under the Title.

Any way pandabweer was right StoryCaption is what we need.

Last edited: