ThisIsHereNow

Aug 28, 2017
its the week challange from chiefs daughter of the village right.
you can win it and iff you do you get the money and she whill be walking around like a hoe
That doesn't explain how I failed the challenge when I had 51,654 gold. I had more than the amount needed and she still made the sisters walk around town. Good to know I can win this challenge, but not sure why the game is preventing me.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That doesn't explain how I failed the challenge when I had 51,654 gold. I had more than the amount needed and she still made the sisters walk around town. Good to know I can win this challenge, but not sure why the game is preventing me.
It probably means you need to earn 50k G on top of the amount that you started with when the challenge began. So if you had 20k by the time she challenged you, you will need to have a total of 70k to pass.

Reactions: ThisIsHereNow

ThisIsHereNow

Aug 28, 2017
It probably means you need to earn 50k G on top of the amount that you started with when the challenge began. So if you had 20k by the time she challenged you, you will need to have a total of 70k to pass.
That at least makes sense to me, but I still feel cheated. Will try it later to see if results change. Quote Farcry 3 and what not....

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Okay so I might be the only crazy person trying to do it but...I want to repay the debt without triggering any H-event on the 2 girls (sorry mayor's daughter, but you asked for it). So far I can gather around 50k a week but it'll take me forever to repay the 10 million at this rate.

Anyone knows if there even is an ending to unlock where you don't involve your 2 girls in any H-event, or am I just wasting my time?

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I believe its the same ending for if the debt is paid regardless of sexual activity.
Seriously...? Ugh, that sucks... I'll keep that save somewhere safe in case someone proves me otherwise, but I'll now have to start afresh =(

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Hey hii Is there any way to fix this black screen? Twins Of Pasture.PNG

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
@
Maybe... just maybe... it may be your graphics card (or its drivers) since i can look that your desktop looks "basic" without aero effects (transparency) that makes me think that you dont have the correct drivers for your graphics card. I dont remember if this game needs OpenGL (from X version or above) or DirectX, probably thats why your game is not rendering all the background, just hit windows key on your keyboard and type dxdiag to see if you have the graphics card drivers installed (search for "direct X installed version" and check the name of your graphics card in there (in case you dont know it) that way you can download the newest drivers (remember to use the official sites only (AMD, Nvidia or Intel).

I hope this can help you, in case not it can be something with your game files that got corrupted.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
@
Maybe... just maybe... it may be your graphics card (or its drivers) since i can look that your desktop looks "basic" without aero effects (transparency) that makes me think that you dont have the correct drivers for your graphics card. I dont remember if this game needs OpenGL (from X version or above) or DirectX, probably thats why your game is not rendering all the background, just hit windows key on your keyboard and type dxdiag to see if you have the graphics card drivers installed (search for "direct X installed version" and check the name of your graphics card in there (in case you dont know it) that way you can download the newest drivers (remember to use the official sites only (AMD, Nvidia or Intel).

I hope this can help you, in case not it can be something with your game files that got corrupted.
Thanks I just got this laptop that's why it's new can you also help me on what's to install on my PC to make the game run?

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks I just got this laptop that's why it's new can you also help me on what's to install on my PC to make the game run?
its a gaming laptop or a normal one? and its an amd or intel cpu? usually you can find all that you need to install for general use on your laptop manufacturer internet page, there are all the drivers in there. Next you will need some "extras" like this one, its better if you download all the variants its called "microsoft visual c++) there are alot of version of diferent years, probably you have a 64 bit system since almost all are 64bit now, download the 32 and 64 variant of c++ except the ARM variant since isnt compatible with your system, just google microsoft visual c++ and check all the variants (years ex: visual c++ 2015).

Usually with the correct drivers (graphics card) and visual c++ you can run almost all the games but there are exceptions like games that ask for specific stuff like RPGMaker games that needs you to install that engine with its variants, since this is in Unity you just need c++ and graphic cards and audio drivers.

PS in case you cant find your laptop drivers just give me the exact name of your laptop and i can search for the official link, the name is on a label on the upside part of your laptop, example: HP (is your brand) envy (is your sub brand) and some numbers (specific model) its the same for all brands like Dell (brand) Inspiron (sub brand) and numbers.

In case you keep watching black screen after all this you may need to reinstall the game or get help with a "unity" engine expert.

Reactions: rKnight

Edian

Sep 17, 2017
Someone tell me how i can get the bug scence, i read about some seeds but i never get those...the only option i get is to kill the bug

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Someone tell me how i can get the bug scence, i read about some seeds but i never get those...the only option i get is to kill the bug
I can help you young padawan :p when you get the bug just dont kill it, water the plants and just ignore the bug sudenly it will "get its way" with her ;)

• Yay, new update!

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
its a gaming laptop or a normal one? and its an amd or intel cpu? usually you can find all that you need to install for general use on your laptop manufacturer internet page, there are all the drivers in there. Next you will need some "extras" like this one, its better if you download all the variants its called "microsoft visual c++) there are alot of version of diferent years, probably you have a 64 bit system since almost all are 64bit now, download the 32 and 64 variant of c++ except the ARM variant since isnt compatible with your system, just google microsoft visual c++ and check all the variants (years ex: visual c++ 2015).

Usually with the correct drivers (graphics card) and visual c++ you can run almost all the games but there are exceptions like games that ask for specific stuff like RPGMaker games that needs you to install that engine with its variants, since this is in Unity you just need c++ and graphic cards and audio drivers.

PS in case you cant find your laptop drivers just give me the exact name of your laptop and i can search for the official link, the name is on a label on the upside part of your laptop, example: HP (is your brand) envy (is your sub brand) and some numbers (specific model) its the same for all brands like Dell (brand) Inspiron (sub brand) and numbers.

In case you keep watching black screen after all this you may need to reinstall the game or get help with a "unity" engine expert.
Here are the details of my PC
Details of my computer.PNG Display.PNG Installed on my PC.PNG Sound 1.PNG Windows.PNG The Name Of it is Neo M54N xD It's a really normal laptop xD It's product code is M540N
Hope you can help me to run this game thanks by the way

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Here are the details of my PC
View attachment 127545 View attachment 127546 View attachment 127547 View attachment 127551 View attachment 127552 The Name Of it is Neo M54N XD It's a really normal laptop XD It's product code is M540N
Hope you can help me to run this game thanks by the way
Sadly your laptop doesnt meet the minimun requirements for running this game, its actually on steam (and has an adult version but still the same game with the same requirements) the requirements are below:

• CPU: 2GHz
  • Memory: 4 GB of RAM <-----------------------------------
  • Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible graphics card
  • DirectX: Versión 9.0
  • Hard drive: 2 GB
Thats why you see the black screen, since you have 1gb of ram the game cant render everything :( but you still have luck since most games wont even open or just crash when they dont have the minimum ram.

But not all hope is lost since you can upgrade your RAM amount, usually laptops have 2 ram slots and since your laptop model google tells me are from 2010 it probably uses DDR3 ram (or DDR2) since its and old ram format they are really cheap to buy now, but, you will have a limit since you are using a 32 bit system (so you cant use more than 4gb of ram or it wont detect the rest even if you put 8gigs or more), before you buy more ram check what kind of DDR ram your laptop uses since they arent compatible (like a ddr4 cant fit a ddr3 slot and a ddr3 cant fit on a ddr2) so i suggest go to your local hardware store with your laptop to get the correct type of ram for you.

Here is a link to the game on steam: you you can see the minimun requirements all the way down

• Wow

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Sadly your laptop doesnt meet the minimun requirements for running this game, its actually on steam (and has an adult version but still the same game with the same requirements) the requirements are below:

• CPU: 2GHz
  • Memory: 4 GB of RAM <-----------------------------------
  • Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible graphics card
  • DirectX: Versión 9.0
  • Hard drive: 2 GB
Thats why you see the black screen, since you have 1gb of ram the game cant render everything :( but you still have luck since most games wont even open or just crash when they dont have the minimum ram.

But not all hope is lost since you can upgrade your RAM amount, usually laptops have 2 ram slots and since your laptop model google tells me are from 2010 it probably uses DDR3 ram (or DDR2) since its and old ram format they are really cheap to buy now, but, you will have a limit since you are using a 32 bit system (so you cant use more than 4gb of ram or it wont detect the rest even if you put 8gigs or more), before you buy more ram check what kind of DDR ram your laptop uses since they arent compatible (like a ddr4 cant fit a ddr3 slot and a ddr3 cant fit on a ddr2) so i suggest go to your local hardware store with your laptop to get the correct type of ram for you.

Here is a link to the game on steam: you you can see the minimun requirements all the way down
Oh I see XD well It doesn't matter I'm gonna used a new PC soon So It's okay But thanks for your help I thought I could upgrade this but looks like it's an antique laptop didn't expect much from this tho XD I'll just save this on my memory card I can still use this when I got a new laptop Well atleast this antique can run Rance Quest and Sengoku Rance So I'm still happy about it

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Oh I see XD well It doesn't matter I'm gonna used a new PC soon So It's okay But thanks for your help I thought I could upgrade this but looks like it's an antique laptop didn't expect much from this tho XD I'll just save this on my memory card I can still use this when I got a new laptop Well atleast this antique can run Rance Quest and Sengoku Rance So I'm still happy about it
Your welcome, and yeah, if it can run some games thats good :p and that way you will enjoy more when you get your new pc when it runs all the games.

And remember that your old laptop can run RPGmaker games and there are lots and lots of them some are pretty good, same for .wolf engine

Good luck mate!

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Your welcome, and yeah, if it can run some games thats good :p and that way you will enjoy more when you get your new pc when it runs all the games.

And remember that your old laptop can run RPGmaker games and there are lots and lots of them some are pretty good, same for .wolf engine

Good luck mate!
Yeah I'll ask for your help when I got a new one okay? xD

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017

Good luck mate!
Speaking of help and problem Do you know how to fix this problem?

UncaughtError: There was an error loading de.json."
It's from the game called Zombie Island

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Speaking of help and problem Do you know how to fix this problem?

UncaughtError: There was an error loading de.json."
It's from the game called Zombie Island
Yeah i can help you when you are buying a new pc.

if its .json has to do with your javascript, are you playing it on your internet browser? if thats the case you need to enable it in your broser or download one that supports it like chrome or firefox.

Im not an expert with software im more a hardware guy.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote