Identify Two different games

The Sole Courier

Sep 30, 2021
Trying to find a game I've played from here before that you somehow get your mom and sister dominated and you can have them act like dogs/pets and have sex in public? There's some urine/watersports content as well

The other game I'm trying to find is quite hard to describe and even remember, but it was one where there was this shrine and you can pick scenes to replay-one I think was an all the way through? I want to say it was a futa beast-girl with a human girl? I only saw the one scene but I'd love to play it if someone could help me figure out the title

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Trying to find a game I've played from here before that you somehow get your mom and sister dominated and you can have them act like dogs/pets and have sex in public? There's some urine/watersports content as well
[VN] - [Ren'Py] - [Completed] - Mother Daughter Pleasure Pets [Final] [Miel/Cherry Kiss Games] | F95zone
The other game I'm trying to find is quite hard to describe and even remember, but it was one where there was this shrine and you can pick scenes to replay-one I think was an all the way through? I want to say it was a futa beast-girl with a human girl? I only saw the one scene but I'd love to play it if someone could help me figure out the title
It could be this one: [Others] - Wolf's Dungeon [v220703] [Eluku99] | F95zone