EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2021-08-01 22_12_10-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png

Overview:
Amane Nako is a ditzy schoolgirl who lives in the town of Mercuria along with her best friend Nanami Azusa as well as her brother, Nanami Tsukasa.
One day, a contract with her stuffed animal, Shiro, leads her to become a magical girl, someone who purifies an evil force known as Malice, which corrupts people's desires.
Along with Azusa, she must stand up to the secret organization of Faust, which plans to take over the world to achieve true peace and equality through their own means.
With the power of Ripia, they will save the world from falling into evil's hands!​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-05
Release Date: 2018-01-01
Developer:
Translator: Franticdispo -

Censored: Yes, Mosaics
Version: 1.02 + Append
Language:
English (Manual Translation)

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features:

Translator Notes:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patch v1.00 for NMatMoPD v1.02 + Append:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

2021-08-01 22_29_40-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png 2021-08-01 22_30_24-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png 2021-08-01 22_31_05-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png 2021-08-01 22_31_42-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png 2021-08-01 22_32_55-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png 2021-08-01 22_36_12-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png 2021-07-13 15_08_58-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png 2021-07-12 19_14_10-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png 2021-07-12 19_20_27-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png 2021-07-08 17_49_57-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png 2021-07-08 17_48_08-Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Thanks for the share :)

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hi, translator here! Just as a heads up, I am currently proofreading H-scenes and am going over grammar stuff to make it more presentable. I'll be updating it with a patch in the near future, so if that's your style, stick around!

Edit: Patch is up!

Last edited:

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Franticdispo, the following tags exist on F95: Teasing, Sleep sex and Mind Control.
Ah, please note the one-off stuff. These tags exist for like a single scene and then never come back again. I've had issues where a single instance of the tag comes up in a game and it confuses people. So, I wanted to experiment with adding this kind of thing. There is a single CG of sleep sex in the game, and two of mind control, each in very specific circumstances, so rather than including it into the main tags and having people play an entire game for a single instance of it, it's there as a sort of supplement.

Actually, I'll move teasing to the main ones, I'm realizing that happens a lot more than I thought it did.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
I'll be the one to ask; what's the pregnancy content? Is it a game over/ending only thing? Or is it a mechanic of the game?
Knew this would pop up! So! Pregnancy is a game over/ending only thing, BUT, if you know what cumflation is, that's spread out across the game; in addition, the girls lactate as well (because something something something magic), so the CG's contain a lot more H-scenes with a similar feel to that of them being pregnant. It is not a mechanic though, unfortunately.

Ledial

Nov 19, 2017
Knew this would pop up! So! Pregnancy is a game over/ending only thing, BUT, if you know what cumflation is, that's spread out across the game; in addition, the girls lactate as well (because something something something magic), so the CG's contain a lot more H-scenes with a similar feel to that of them being pregnant. It is not a mechanic though, unfortunately.
Disappointing, pregnancy is not hot because of the CG of a big stomach, but the "consequences" of being pregnant where having pregnancy as gameplay feels like the "real deal"
Of course the game still looks great and I think I will enjoy it, but not for the pregnancy content.

Last edited:

Suit

May 11, 2019
Ah nice, another Daijyobi lab game.

Ah, please note the one-off stuff. These tags exist for like a single scene and then never come back again. I've had issues where a single instance of the tag comes up in a game and it confuses people. So, I wanted to experiment with adding this kind of thing. There is a single CG of sleep sex in the game, and two of mind control, each in very specific circumstances, so rather than including it into the main tags and having people play an entire game for a single instance of it, it's there as a sort of supplement.

Actually, I'll move teasing to the main ones, I'm realizing that happens a lot more than I thought it did.
While I understand your point that the game isn't focused on these particular tags, in my opinion if the game contains content that matches a tag it should be applied. It just makes searching much easier for people looking for specific content.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jacob Tii

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Disappointing, pregnancy is not hot because of the CG of a big stomach, but the "consequences" of being pregnant where having ti as gameplay is the "real deal"
Of course the game still looks great and I think I will enjoy it, but not for the pregnancy content.
Huh, I've never thought of it that way. Never was the biggest fan of pregnancy as a tag, though I enjoyed it when it popped up. Whaddya know, I learned something today.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I'm playing through the game now. I caught some untranslated text and its from synthesis shop. When I made a turtle crystal, the text changed back to Japanese when asking if I wanted to make it and the description changed to Japanese. When I moved my cursor to something else and back, the description went back to English.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
I'm playing through the game now. I caught some untranslated text and its from synthesis shop. When I made a turtle crystal, the text changed back to Japanese when asking if I wanted to make it and the description changed to Japanese. When I moved my cursor to something else and back, the description went back to English.
I'll see if I can't fix that then. I've found very tiny corners of the game that have somehow escaped my eyes and am adding them to what I need to fix alongside proofreading.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Okay. I tend to do a lot of stupid things that most people wouldn't do and I end up finding glitches or bugs as a result. Outside of the shop menu, I'll put other stuff I find.

Also what is the sex level for? If you lose, does that go up? I'm already sad how I missed 3 hentai scenes already because I'm good at vidya games :')

Reactions: Trananhvan
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes