Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Is it possible to unlock an H-event chain (including its ending) for Nako without first losing in battle (in other words, while her Sex Lv = 0)?

Also, how do I unlock this specific event: Is that Tsukasa?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Is it possible to unlock an H-event chain (including its ending) for Nako without first losing in battle (in other words, while her Sex Lv = 0)?

Also, how do I unlock this specific event: Is that Tsukasa?
Nope the only way to unlock even consenual sex scenes is to lose every fight that specifies it unlocks an H-scene and I don't remember how to unlock that specific scene but it might be from either from losing to the bosses where Tsukasa shows up for an H-scene or it might be from losing to the blond henchman as part of a hallucination Nako has during that scene I don't really remember how that scene actually played out.

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
So, as to how I get it, "MTL" means "manual translation," not "machine translation". Am I correct about it?

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Is there a way to fix the performance? This bogs down from time to time with <1 FPS and does something that causes the GPU fans to spin up.

Think it just has a memory leak that affects things. After a while of playing it's using nearly a gig of RAM at times.

Last edited:

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
i don't get why this game has so good rating here, i find lots of things annoying, maybe they get better on the mid-late game but it was enough for me to drop it
- In order to achieve the true ending you have to avoid every h content
- the combat system is boring, just spam attack to grind, and i playing hard so you need to grind a lot, can't you just autobattle?
- combat tutorial for any reason skipped itself, well, it doesn't tell anything interesting anyway (probably xD)

maybe this game isn't for me, maybe i'm playing it the wrong way, so i don't want to post a negative review, but i just wanted to say it xD
hi, i want to take back my word about this game
after giving it a second chance, i completed it at 100% xD

Jul 9, 2017
Performance fix :

Replace everything that needs to be replaced, got it from another thread here and it works with pretty much every RPGMV game. Removes all the 2 min long stutters from my testing, enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: kkarma

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Performance fix : Pixeldrain

Replace everything that needs to be replaced, got it from another thread here and it works with pretty much every RPGMV game. Removes all the 2 min long stutters from my testing, enjoy.
How extensive was that testing?

Also, can you link that thread? I'm sure more people will be curious about the origins of this fix and whatnot.

Jul 9, 2017
How extensive was that testing?

Also, can you link that thread? I'm sure more people will be curious about the origins of this fix and whatnot.
From here https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-23044-nlt-media.101325/page-68#post-7148398

By default, RPGM MV ships with a severely outdated and unoptimized version of NW.js. By upgrading it to the latest version, you can expect performance gains up to 200% (YMMV).
It thought it would be applicable to most MV games with performance issues, and it is. Performance difference is night & day.

Reactions: HarryHill99

kkarma

Dec 12, 2019
Are the majority of scenes in this game gained from losing fights?

Performance fix : Pixeldrain

Thanks. The game was a bit slow for me or even unplayable when I skip text for a long time but this fixes it.

Last edited:

titilaqueue

Jul 24, 2019
what is the purpose of the patch? it is usefull for the f95 version or it just for a uncompleted version of this game?

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
It seems I missed the second item to give to Eva. Does anyone know where to get it, or what it is called?
It's the one in between Greed and Envy.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes