taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This game was one that I got, and dropped some time ago because I was a bit confused about the H-scene's.

I got back into it the other day, and now I find it to be a wonderful game with so much going for it.

Thank you so much for posting this one, and for all the really hard work I am sure in the translation of it.

I truly wish I had more like this one to play, it is a lot of fun for sure! :love:

maishia

Oct 2, 2022
this game is getting english steam version , however i have feeling that it would get taken off steams hortly after release like with the last game , is anyone else here aware of this game is getting english version? could it be possible to grab it quick day one for anyone here so that it and the save data for cg be posted before the game is taken off of steam? is anyone here covering/looking into the status of the steam version? like how close it is to being completed? or possible release seasons like late summer 2023 or autumn 2023 steam release time windows? as this is my favorite game from the group and have been waiting for english unsensored version of this game for a long time

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
this game is getting english steam version , however i have feeling that it would get taken off steams hortly after release like with the last game , is anyone else here aware of this game is getting english version? could it be possible to grab it quick day one for anyone here so that it and the save data for cg be posted before the game is taken off of steam? is anyone here covering/looking into the status of the steam version? like how close it is to being completed? or possible release seasons like late summer 2023 or autumn 2023 steam release time windows? as this is my favorite game from the group and have been waiting for english unsensored version of this game for a long time
It is? Never would have thought steam of all places would allow this game. Who's translating it?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
They've been saying that the Steam release is "In Progress" for... uh... hm... more than 6 months? I have no idea. It's been ages.

Their last post on ci-en didn't mention anything special about this as far as I'm aware and most of their effort is focused on the new games, not anything to do with Nako's magic.

Basically, I doubt that it's any time soon, and odds are they'll say something about it when it gets close... if it ever does. We don't even know who they're doing it with, because I doubt they're self-publishing on their own.

Orangorang

Jun 28, 2019
It seems I missed the second item to give to Eva. Does anyone know where to get it, or what it is called?
It's the one in between Greed and Envy.
I know how you feel, I feel frustrated too when I don't know where it is. But now I found it. Here in the orc dungeon. Here, you will see purple guy jumping, you battle him and if you win you will get the item. This screenshot is when you win battle against him. 1693556480235.png

Reactions: Nyst

JJHey

Feb 9, 2019
Do I have to download both win and the patch, or is the patch for people who downloaded the older versions?

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes