Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
How do I get to see Eva ending ? On my playthrough Eva said she was going do something for the church and the game end with her not coming back.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
What's the deal with the folder called "006_Situational Complementary Images"?
The exe inside requires a password.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So trying to play this on joiplay and this is how the screen is can I fix it so none of these show up or not really

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
Heard this game has around 61 scenes from the review from the translator. Rough idea on how many are anal?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Heard this game has around 61 scenes from the review from the translator. Rough idea on how many are anal?
Anal usually only comes up in this game in the context of double penetration during a gangbang or some such... which makes it show up around... 5 times I think? I don't remember exactly, but it wasn't much at all. I'm not sure if there's even one scene where it's just anal in and of itself. There's a couple of times where toys are used in the ass, but I wouldn't really count those as anal scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: Armelle69 and ryxp

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019

trollface25

Feb 20, 2021
What's the deal with the folder called "006_Situational Complementary Images"?
The exe inside requires a password.
For that thing, I managed to find the password on the dev's blog and open the thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And it looks like it's just a bunch of pictures with text explaining how to get all the CGs. I think.
Might be more to them, but I'm not feeling up to OCR scanning all the pictures to see what they say. Cuz they have a bunch of text >_>

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NakosMagicAndTheMonsterOfPureDesireTheCrystalsOfMalice-1.02Append
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

coenred

Aug 10, 2020
I saw posts earlier in the thread about getting this to run on Linux, but I just can't seem to get it working. Could someone please post some step-by-step instructions for that? I tried doing what was explained here but after doing that, the game window doesn't even appear when I try to run the game.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes