Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
Well, nobody had a save, tried to do it myself
And now I am stuck with the odd items...
Odd liquid and odd blade still on search, didn't done much on Walpurgis

Odd Scale: Control room of Larva Laboratires
But this one is a problem... Larva labo is where you defeat the orc, right? So, where is this control room? Tried searching on 4 different places, it wasn't in any of them...

Last edited:

Andrrick

Mar 11, 2020
i dont know what do i beat the school boss without get raped gone to the item shop but now i dont know what to do

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
So, came here to give some help with the odd items, it was quite a shit to search for them, because most of it doesn't sparkle as an normal item...
and sorry for any bad typping, english isn't my native language

Used this hints given before, and helped quite a lot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The better to do it, is going to your home and sleep, you will go to the dream world, where you can return to some battles maps. This way, most inaccessible areas on normal maps will be opened in there.
(Oh, and is better that you have reached Walpurgis going through the true ending... Just so you know, you have to find the 7 sins items (quite easy, most of them are events in the middle of a monster attack) and not dying and going into a sex event (sadly))

So here is it

So here is why you need to do the True ending path, the last two odd items is in Walpurgis

Last edited:

jckzynt

Aug 20, 2021
wow, ive been wating this translated for so long and after yugifan snafu it seems all hope is lost but YOU sir, what a lad you are, cheers to you and thank you very much for the game.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Man I hate how this game does the thing a lot of Japanese games tend to do where you'll visibly knock an enemy back from an attack but despite that they actually don't suffer any stun-lock like you do so you'll just get hit by them or they'll just move out of the way while you're in the middle of attacking them.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
So, came here to give some help with the odd items, it was quite a shit to search for them, because most of it doesn't sparkle as an normal item...
and sorry for any bad typping, english isn't my native language

Used this hints given before, and helped quite a lot
The better to do it, is going to your home and sleep, you will go to the dream world, where you can return to some battles maps. This way, most inaccessible areas on normal maps will be opened in there.
(Oh, and is better that you have reached Walpurgis going through the true ending... Just so you know, you have to find the 7 sins items (quite easy, most of them are events in the middle of a monster attack) and not dying and going into a sex event (sadly))

So here is it

So here is why you need to do the True ending path, the last two odd items is in Walpurgis

Here's where the scale is.

Reactions: Fjjdmyrhy

DonSenshi

Aug 18, 2017
What's the actual difference when losing or winning the encounters that result in getting H scenes? Is there no difference and playthrough/ending is the same or do you get less scenes later if you win all the fights? I want to get scenes but losing gets you no exp so i would prefer to lose and get the scene and then reload, win and continue. Are there any downsides to doing this or does it make no difference whatsoever?

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
What's the actual difference when losing or winning the encounters that result in getting H scenes? Is there no difference and playthrough/ending is the same or do you get less scenes later if you win all the fights? I want to get scenes but losing gets you no exp so i would prefer to lose and get the scene and then reload, win and continue. Are there any downsides to doing this or does it make no difference whatsoever?
If you want to do the true ending, losing is not an option, or even going to a sex event. You need to have 0 sex lvl and gather all the 7 sins items and give to Eva.
If you already have gone to a sex event, you can lose all you want, true ending just with a new game (they give you the option to bring everything from the past gameplay, so it will be more easy for you at least).

Reactions: DonSenshi

DonSenshi

Aug 18, 2017
If you want to do the true ending, losing is not an option, or even going to a sex event. You need to have 0 sex lvl and gather all the 7 sins items and give to Eva.
If you already have gone to a sex event, you can lose all you want, true ending just with a new game (they give you the option to bring everything from the past gameplay, so it will be more easy for you at least).
Are there only 2 endings or more? I can't find any walkthrough or ending list

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
There are multiple endings, but, if I remember correctly, you only need to play through the game twice to see everything. 1 playthrough is Virgin run, other playthrough is lose to every enemy that has an H-scene. You should see every scene and ending this way.

Reactions: DonSenshi

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
One true ending, and a lot of sexual endings, some of them you get just by losing to some boss, or just by going in some event on the map (All of the events after you beat the game, after you see, it will bring you to the main menu, so save after beating the game)
And yeah, there isn't a walkthrough, not even for the true good ending. I would do it, but it is quite difficult to do everything.
But here some hints:
- As I said, don't go to any sexual event or lose a battle, you need to have 0 sex lvl (at least with Nako, there's some sexual events in the game still)
- Find all the 7 sin items. There is one for each map (but not all of them). They start appearing in the mall attack, where you hang out with Eva for the first time. Most of them appear in some event in the middle of the map, but there is some of them that are items, try to get all sparkle thing to not miss something
- If you are near the ending and didn't find all the sin items, there is the dream world still. It will let you go back to some map so you can get it.
- Give it all to Eva (don't need to be all in the same time)

You will know that everything is right when in the "last" boss fight, instead of just fainting with a little conversation, the boss will start to talk about some problems and bla bla bla... Just some spoilers

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
So the error you've described is because the version the game was initially made in and whatever version of RPG Maker you're running it on are different; this error has been documented to not really do anything, but if it's annoying you there are ways of disabling it:

I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about, but if you're experiencing frequent lag in-game, it has been documented to get progressively slower tabbing in and out of the game. This is the same for freezing; I unfortunately have had to deal with such things while translating it, and there's not much I can do without digging deeper into the code.
So just wanna ask I've seen Nako Magic Patch 4 on your patreon did you already patch that on the 1st page here? And I've seen that you've started the Maou Harem translation that's nice what happened to the other one?

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
So just wanna ask I've seen Nako Magic Patch 4 on your patreon did you already patch that on the 1st page here? And I've seen that you've started the Maou Harem translation that's nice what happened to the other one?
Yep, that patch is integrated into the one above already.

Maou Harem has its base game finished, just need to get it proofread by myself before I get to the append. The other one is on hold while I work on Maou Harem and finish work since I've been busy with both, but I will get to that eventually.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yep, that patch is integrated into the one above already.

Maou Harem has its base game finished, just need to get it proofread by myself before I get to the append. The other one is on hold while I work on Maou Harem and finish work since I've been busy with both, but I will get to that eventually.
Oh I see so that means it's updated right?

I never expected you to translate the Maou Harem so fast xD Like I just asked you last year if you were going to translate it but thanks for doing it I'm pretty sure Kagura Games won't be releasing it some time soon Any date when it will be released?

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes