Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
You found bugs? Weird. Had no problems here
There are some, but most of them aren't bad. The worst I've encountered is that the screen will sometimes freeze up on you if you tab out frequently. There are some small visual bugs such as health/MP being placed weird if it gets over a certain limit or you equip the crystal magic stone, and you'll recognize that not all the images are 100% perfect, such as the null "X" being off, but I've had no instances of softlocks or things like that in all my playtesting.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
There are some, but most of them aren't bad. The worst I've encountered is that the screen will sometimes freeze up on you if you tab out frequently. There are some small visual bugs such as health/MP being placed weird if it gets over a certain limit or you equip the crystal magic stone, and you'll recognize that not all the images are 100% perfect, such as the null "X" being off, but I've had no instances of softlocks or things like that in all my playtesting.
o ok.... like weird tidbits you only recognize in the odds it happens to you

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
So, I've been looking in the dream world for the odd blade, or rather for the key to the book that I assume holds it, for an embarrassing amount of time, I've looked pretty much everywhere I could think of, so I'm here to ask if it's some kind of second playthrough perk or if I'm missing something

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So, I've been looking in the dream world for the odd blade, or rather for the key to the book that I assume holds it, for an embarrassing amount of time, I've looked pretty much everywhere I could think of, so I'm here to ask if it's some kind of second playthrough perk or if I'm missing something
The key to the Book that unlocks the encounter that lets you get the Odd blade can only be taken on the True End Path. You get it by beating the level 5 encounter in the Exhibition room that's found in a certain castle. With the key, you can unlock the book, and from the book, you need to get to the EX fight. The EX fight is hard. Harder than the true Final Boss. So keep that in mind.

Reactions: Luxray

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
The key to the Book that unlocks the encounter that lets you get the Odd blade can only be taken on the True End Path. You get it by beating the level 5 encounter in the Exhibition room that's found in a certain castle. With the key, you can unlock the book, and from the book, you need to get to the EX fight. The EX fight is hard. Harder than the true Final Boss. So keep that in mind.
Thanks a bunch, I am on the true end path, from what I've experienced with the first two levels in the exhibition room I should probably grind up a bunch of levels

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Thanks a bunch, I am on the true end path, from what I've experienced with the first two levels in the exhibition room I should probably grind up a bunch of levels
I couldn't even do any damage to the First pair of fighters in the exhibition what lvl do you need to be?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I couldn't even do any damage to the First pair of fighters in the exhibition what lvl do you need to be?
When I picked those fights, both girls were level 78, and they were equipped with the Crystal that boosts all stats (Dragon if I'm not mistaken), the Crystal that boosts the attack stat by 1.5 (I think this one was Ogre) and the Crystal that gives all attack and defense attributes (Diamond). Now, you don't need to be QUITE this well geared to beat the fight for the key.... But you probably will need it to beat the EX fight. I barely beat that one, and I had to use a bunch of high end consumables too. There's probably a better gear combo for that one since the Attributes don't really make that much of a difference in the EX fight...

However, the best I could come up with was to spam Azusa's Ocean Eleven (The 99 MP cost ulti) as often as possible to stunlock the opposition while keeping Nako on healing and distraction duty. Even then, the fight is made harder by the fact that whichever character is controlled by the AI is pants on head retarded. If you have good reflexes, you can probably bounce between Azusa's ulti and Nako's ulti, but there's probably a better strategy. It's just hard because that fight has a LOT of stun-locking and it hits hard too.

Lastly, I will say that it's impossible to have this particular combination of Crystals in a single run. This is because only ONE item that allows the creation of the Dragon Crystal drops in a run that I know off. Diamonds need 6 of the 1HP Crystal each, so that's 12 just for that one.... Basically, you need a LOT of stuff.

I suspect that 1 Dragon on each girl is mandatory for that fight, because Dragon is the only stone that boosts the Defense stat, and just piling up HP won't cut it. Oh, and you can't use consumables while you're controlled character is being hit, so more fun times.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I genuinely don't wanna know what it'd take to beat this fight on hard.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
When I picked those fights, both girls were level 78, and they were equipped with the Crystal that boosts all stats (Dragon if I'm not mistaken), the Crystal that boosts the attack stat by 1.5 (I think this one was Ogre) and the Crystal that gives all attack and defense attributes (Diamond). Now, you don't need to be QUITE this well geared to beat the fight for the key.... But you probably will need it to beat the EX fight. I barely beat that one, and I had to use a bunch of high end consumables too. There's probably a better gear combo for that one since the Attributes don't really make that much of a difference in the EX fight...

However, the best I could come up with was to spam Azusa's Ocean Eleven (The 99 MP cost ulti) as often as possible to stunlock the opposition while keeping Nako on healing and distraction duty. Even then, the fight is made harder by the fact that whichever character is controlled by the AI is pants on head retarded. If you have good reflexes, you can probably bounce between Azusa's ulti and Nako's ulti, but there's probably a better strategy. It's just hard because that fight has a LOT of stun-locking and it hits hard too.

Lastly, I will say that it's impossible to have this particular combination of Crystals in a single run. This is because only ONE item that allows the creation of the Dragon Crystal drops in a run that I know off. Diamonds need 6 of the 1HP Crystal each, so that's 12 just for that one.... Basically, you need a LOT of stuff.

I suspect that 1 Dragon on each girl is mandatory for that fight, because Dragon is the only stone that boosts the Defense stat, and just piling up HP won't cut it. Oh, and you can't use consumables while you're controlled character is being hit, so more fun times.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I genuinely don't wanna know what it'd take to beat this fight on hard.
Beat the game with them at 54.... barely registering damage.... long boss battle filled with bullet heals while she damaged her

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018

Hey, so I beat the EX fight on hard mode, so as thanks for the help I'm back to report all the tips and tricks I've learnt along the way:

From the advice you gave me I decided to do the EX fight on a second run, where I went and grinded up to level cap, 99, now that might sound really tedious to grind up, except that the Slime crystal, 2x exp, stacks, so you can get up to x8 exp per fight per character, and that's overkill; since I only had 4 slime crystals, I used the last two slots for the effects of Goldfish and Tsuchinoko as I sped my way through the game the second time, meaning I only had x4 exp per character, and I still reached level cap with a dungeon or two to spare just by killing any and all enemies I saw.

Now for the loadout itself, I went in with Dragon, Ogre, Phoenix on both girls, the reason I switched out Diamond for Phoenix is because the game tells you what weakness an enemy has on their health bar, since both of the EX bosses didn't have an elemental weakness, Diamond effectively was a wasted slot, and Phoenix lowers the MP requirements to 1/4th of what they'd normally be (On Nako the heal spell was 3 MP, Ethereal Sound, her ult, was 24), Other than that, I made sure to have a lot of healing items (all items you can buy at the shop, capped at 99) for when I needed to heal faster than the heal spell would allow, at level 99 this loadout allowed me to do around 250-450 damage per hit of Ethereal Sound, it seems level cap is, if not outright required at least heavily advised, as every extra point of damage you can do makes the fight that much shorter, and the longer it goes, the more of a chance luck will turn on you.

Finally, here's my strategy: I played exclusively as Nako, as her ult is pretty good for stun-locking the boss it hits if you land it properly, from there, the trick is to try and focus down one of them by spamming Ethereal Sound on them, if done right the result is you'll essentially lock them down at the edge of the screen as if you were in a fighting game, after each Ethereal Sound, quickly check your HP, if it's getting a bit low, do a heal, if it's gotten really low, like around 300, use a healing item instead, other than that, as much as it's possible anyway, try and keep the two bosses away from each other by pushing one away from the other with Ethereal Sound, otherwise you could potentially get stun-locked to death yourself, that's about all you can do to tilt things in your favor, the rest is down to how kind the attack patterns are to you, lastly, the toughest part is beating one of them, once you've beaten one, the other should be infinitely more manageable on its own, as long as you don't let your guard down and keep spamming Ethereal Sound you've essentially won.

EDIT: I've now done some experimentation with Doctor, your reward for beating the EX fight: it turns all your attacks into 1-hit kills, regardless of how much damage they do, this works even if you're dealing 0 damage, this works on bosses, including the EX fight, so if you want revenge, you can one-shot them by equipping Doctor.

Last edited:
Reactions: ilmncsm

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
Alright, my reply to the quote below ended up getting way longer than I intended (essentially a rant incoming), so I'll start off by saying huge thanks! I had already "settled" for playing through the game with - at best, if I got it to work - an MTL. I hadn't gotten around to starting it yet, though.
I've already postponed ONE1ONE1 titles that are to eventually get proper TLs, but those are at least "claimed", for Daijyobi I doubt I can count on much for anything that hasn't been claimed yet.

It's a shame because from what I've seen thus far their titles are - while not necessarily amazing in terms of gameplay - at least never bad to the point of feeling like a chore to play through, at least if you enjoy the genre to begin with. Depending on your tastes, you might even really enjoy playing them - I know I did. On the other hand, their artwork is downright incredible.

I'm at least glad some of their titles are getting proper translations, but given how MaouHarem isn't out yet, even if their newest title or this one got picked up I doubt it'd be out anytime soon.

The pink-haired girl is literally referred to as a loli during H-scenes, so naturally, I had to put the tag there.
Seems to be a "thing" specifically from Daijyobi in general, they referred to a character that had no clear visual indication of being a Loli (to any reasonable person) in 'Holy Knight Luviria' constantly. Even characters that knew nothing about her would call her a loli. At most you would call her *slightly* short if even that, or maybe that some of her features are "childish". But straight up calling her a loli? I thought they were joking or it was something specificly said by the involved characters when I first saw it in the game, but given the context and repeated mentions I had to just accept it.
I don't remember if they actually mention her actual age, but I don't think so - if they did I forgot it because it was above "loli-threshold".

Here's a picture btw (had to boot it up and take one of my own since all searches only gave decent versions of her "censored" outfit):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup. Looks like a loli to me /s. Even if you take away the boobs, no. Just no. That's just delusional. Going by that standard even my ex would've been a "loli", by virtue of being both cute and sexy on top of being ~15-20 cm shorter than me.
I'm fine with people labeling characters that *visually* look the part, or any character that is solidified as age XX or below in the story - actual number tend to vary from person to person, so I decided to not make it a fixed one. You should get the idea. Even then, though, you'll usually be met with resistance unless the person at least looks *somewhat* like a teenager. This woman has the bodily features and proportions of a fully grown woman. If you'd made her shorter than most other characters then I could stretch myself to say yes.
*Sigh*
Dunno where that came from, it didn't bother me as much when I played it. Guess it was because I didn't bother even trying to reason/think about it at the time.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
--SNIP Because too long to quote directly-
So.... leaving aside that this specific game does have one actual loli and three actual shotas with looks and dialog backing it up in every way that matters... I will note that so called "Oppai Lolis" are a thing. Lolis are defined by two factors. Their actual age and their actual looks. Some fall under both, some only one. Oppai Lolis are usually girls with an "adult-like" (by hentai standards), busty figure, but which are explicitly underage. Some are around middle-school age, but high-school age technically counts too. Yes, this does mean that, by the most strict standards, Nako and Azusa both count as "oppai-loli". Though usually, high-school girls have their own "JK" category that's treated differently, at least in Japan, when compared to the more typical loli.

It's been ages since I played Luviria (browsing the H-scenes obviously doesn't count), so I don't remember the context for the witch, but it's quite possible that not all of it was properly translated by Kagura to specifically avoid issues with the Western Audience. (I believe they did something similar in one of the Acerola games where they set up shotas as "gnomes", even though not all the dialog reflected this and you could tell what was really happening there).

That dumb "All characters are 18" disclaimer on Kagura games isn't there because it's true. It's there because Western laws are retarded in regards to the age of the pixels on our screens, and are made by the same kinds of people that believe that violent games make you violent IRL and that D&D players are satanists, along with other such moments of being unable to distinguish pure fiction from reality.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Alright, my reply to the quote below ended up getting way longer than I intended (essentially a rant incoming), so I'll start off by saying huge thanks! I had already "settled" for playing through the game with - at best, if I got it to work - an MTL. I hadn't gotten around to starting it yet, though.
I've already postponed ONE1ONE1 titles that are to eventually get proper TLs, but those are at least "claimed", for Daijyobi I doubt I can count on much for anything that hasn't been claimed yet.

It's a shame because from what I've seen thus far their titles are - while not necessarily amazing in terms of gameplay - at least never bad to the point of feeling like a chore to play through, at least if you enjoy the genre to begin with. Depending on your tastes, you might even really enjoy playing them - I know I did. On the other hand, their artwork is downright incredible.

I'm at least glad some of their titles are getting proper translations, but given how MaouHarem isn't out yet, even if their newest title or this one got picked up I doubt it'd be out anytime soon.

Seems to be a "thing" specifically from Daijyobi in general, they referred to a character that had no clear visual indication of being a Loli (to any reasonable person) in 'Holy Knight Luviria' constantly. Even characters that knew nothing about her would call her a loli. At most you would call her *slightly* short if even that, or maybe that some of her features are "childish". But straight up calling her a loli? I thought they were joking or it was something specificly said by the involved characters when I first saw it in the game, but given the context and repeated mentions I had to just accept it.
I don't remember if they actually mention her actual age, but I don't think so - if they did I forgot it because it was above "loli-threshold".

Here's a picture btw (had to boot it up and take one of my own since all searches only gave decent versions of her "censored" outfit):
Yup. Looks like a loli to me /s. Even if you take away the boobs, no. Just no. That's just delusional. Going by that standard even my ex would've been a "loli", by virtue of being both cute and sexy on top of being ~15-20 cm shorter than me.
I'm fine with people labeling characters that *visually* look the part, or any character that is solidified as age XX or below in the story - actual number tend to vary from person to person, so I decided to not make it a fixed one. You should get the idea. Even then, though, you'll usually be met with resistance unless the person at least looks *somewhat* like a teenager. This woman has the bodily features and proportions of a fully grown woman. If you'd made her shorter than most other characters then I could stretch myself to say yes.
*Sigh*
Dunno where that came from, it didn't bother me as much when I played it. Guess it was because I didn't bother even trying to reason/think about it at the time.
I had NO idea that Lifria was a loli. I must have missed the dialogue talking about her being one. If I had to choose anyone from the cast who even remotely acted loli-like, it was the priestess girl, but even then her bust was massive.

It does seem to be a big staple of Daijyobi's style though. In Maou Harem, two of the girls are described as lolis by the main character during sex, and they very much don't look the part.

The dark elf girl is given the loli title due to her shortness... and that's about it. She's a shortstack, basically, but that's the only thing about her that seems to give her the title. Otherwise, she has a legitimate job as an adventurer, is powerful as a mage, and her physique screams the opposite. She has a cutesy personality and she's ditzy, but she's competent as well. She's hard to get pregnant due to dark elves in this game having a low fertility rate, but that's different.

The priestess girl is given the loli title because of her insinuated age. I believe it's stated that she isn't able to have children physically, despite her figure. She has a very high-pitched voice, but she works as a priestess at a church and is not what you'd usually categorize as a loli.

Also, can I just say that it REALLY bothers me that Kagura Games left out the "Harem" part in their title translation for this game? Even though it has the katakana for it on the dlsite page? It's the largest portion of the title in Japanese but it's non-existent in the Steam version that is TBA on their page.

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
So.... leaving aside that this specific game does have one actual loli and three actual shotas with looks and dialog backing it up in every way that matters... I will note that so called "Oppai Lolis" are a thing. Lolis are defined by two factors. Their actual age and their actual looks. Some fall under both, some only one. Oppai Lolis are usually girls with an "adult-like" (by hentai standards), busty figure, but which are explicitly underage. Some are around middle-school age, but high-school age technically counts too. Yes, this does mean that, by the most strict standards, Nako and Azusa both count as "oppai-loli". Though usually, high-school girls have their own "JK" category that's treated differently, at least in Japan, when compared to the more typical loli.

It's been ages since I played Luviria (browsing the H-scenes obviously doesn't count), so I don't remember the context for the witch, but it's quite possible that not all of it was properly translated by Kagura to specifically avoid issues with the Western Audience. (I believe they did something similar in one of the Acerola games where they set up shotas as "gnomes", even though not all the dialog reflected this and you could tell what was really happening there).

That dumb "All characters are 18" disclaimer on Kagura games isn't there because it's true. It's there because Western laws are retarded in regards to the age of the pixels on our screens, and are made by the same kinds of people that believe that violent games make you violent IRL and that D&D players are satanists, along with other such moments of being unable to distinguish pure fiction from reality.
I'm well aware of 'Oppai loli', that's something I considered mentioning somewhere during that rant, but I got sidetracked. I'm not complaining about whether there are loli or shota, I'm complaining about them calling Lifria a loli.
("Complaining" is a bit inaccurate, more like "it bothers me" because of the juxaposition of refering to her as a loli vs her looks, her way of acting and no proper context to back it up - her background is lacking in general for what it's worth)
Also, while there are exceptions most Oppai Lolis still "look like" lolis apart from having breasts large enough to be noteworthy (or in most places, large enough to get a 'Big Breasts' tag) - possibly unrealistically large for her age, but that's not required.
Most cases of someone not looking like an loli but still qualifying for a (oppai) loli tag by most places I know of tend to require heavy story reinforcement of her role as a loli, and even then is unlikely if she looks like a full grown adult.

This is mainly for two reasons imo, first because of the student/JK/etc portion you mentioned, which tends to largely handle "cases" of mid/late teenagers instead of any loli tags - even if they are below the age of 18. I think this is also influenced by the fact that while it is illegal to produce porn featuring anyone under the age of 18 (almost?) everywhere, there are many places where it is legal to have sex with someone under the age of 18 - actual ages vary, but 15 seems like the most common among the exceptions.
The other reason is that while the "official" definition of 'Lolicon' refers to a person who is specifically (sexually) attracted to young girls, the hentai (art in general) definition is largely accepted to be "attraction towards girls that look underage", largely because trying to accomplish any remotely reasonable "rulings" or concrete grounds to define it would be a nightmare otherwise for most forms of art. If those places accepted the proper defitinion instead anyone that wants to confirm tags for anything that doesn't look underage would have to literally sit down and read through the plot to confirm it. Put that on a large enough scale and the workload becomes enormous and most places tend to have enough problems with tag moderation as is.
TL;DR - lolicon in any "not real life" porn is defined as "attraction towards girls that look underage" for the purpose of being realistically taggable/possible to moderate.

As for it being a translation error, no. They are actually refering to her as a loli in the original script - I haven't read it, but I have a decent understanding of spoken Japanese, and even if you didn't you'd still be able to recognize the "Loli" mentions. As you mentioned a lot of localization companies will remove/change very direct mentions of someone's age - although to what degree differs widely. In some cases they just use "sort-of-correct-yet-not" synonyms that doesn't technically say exactly that they're underage, in some they use less known terms that still does (loli being the obvious example) and in some they just outright change the script completely and change any references to someone being underage to them being adults.
(The last one can be downright hilarious in the few cases where the girl looks young enough to be safely assumed as prepubescent, because it just feels too unbelievable to read the script like that)

And yes, the whole "All characters depicted/(other variations) are over 18 years old" is just silly, since the only reason it's required is for similar reasons as to why there's been so much controversy about loli content as a whole.. which in turn is largely because a majority of people (seem to) think that being a pedophile automatically makes you a sexual predator, which in turn is likely because of the subject of pedophilia in general is (generally) either instantly cut off in conversation and almost never properly discussed. You need to be able to have a discussion about any problem - including taboo/illegal stuff - to be able to find good solutions/come to fair decisions.
Anyway, combine those problems with the general lack of people being unable to seperate fiction from reality and you essentially have the reason as for why any fiction in the west is "required" (not technically afaik) to mention that all characters are over 18, since otherwise they could end up with a lawsuit - even if their work only depicted elderly people (extreme example).

Sorry for getting so lengthy about it, but I despise having discussions in text without (almost) full context for anything I say - at least anything that I don't forget to mention (not mentioning oppai loli in my last post, for example).

I had NO idea that Lifria was a loli. I must have missed the dialogue talking about her being one. If I had to choose anyone from the cast who even remotely acted loli-like, it was the priestess girl, but even then her bust was massive.

It does seem to be a big staple of Daijyobi's style though. In Maou Harem, two of the girls are described as lolis by the main character during sex, and they very much don't look the part.

The dark elf girl is given the loli title due to her shortness... and that's about it. She's a shortstack, basically, but that's the only thing about her that seems to give her the title. Otherwise, she has a legitimate job as an adventurer, is powerful as a mage, and her physique screams the opposite. She has a cutesy personality and she's ditzy, but she's competent as well. She's hard to get pregnant due to dark elves in this game having a low fertility rate, but that's different.

The priestess girl is given the loli title because of her insinuated age. I believe it's stated that she isn't able to have children physically, despite her figure. She has a very high-pitched voice, but she works as a priestess at a church and is not what you'd usually categorize as a loli.

Also, can I just say that it REALLY bothers me that Kagura Games left out the "Harem" part in their title translation for this game? Even though it has the katakana for it on the dlsite page? It's the largest portion of the title in Japanese but it's non-existent in the Steam version that is TBA on their page.
Right? You would never even imagine to think of Lifria as a loli unless someone insisted on it, and even then it's hard to believe. Compared to her, I'd be far more willing to accept both of the two girls from MaouHarem you mentioned as lolis. The Dark Elf less so, but even she has more "immature" visual features (I'd say Lifria is more immature as a person).

As for the naming, I tend to be largely fine with taking creative freedom to make better sounding titles for localization, but not including the "Harem" portion of the title just runs you the risk of missing people of the target audience.. not to mention that while the English title is technically relevant to the game, it doesn't give you any idea as to what the game is about - other than hinting that it's focused around a demon king and is likely more comedic/lighthearted in nature. It'd be a shame if the game doesn't sell enough (partially) because of their choice for the title.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
i don't get why this game has so good rating here, i find lots of things annoying, maybe they get better on the mid-late game but it was enough for me to drop it
- In order to achieve the true ending you have to avoid every h content
- the combat system is boring, just spam attack to grind, and i playing hard so you need to grind a lot, can't you just autobattle?
- combat tutorial for any reason skipped itself, well, it doesn't tell anything interesting anyway (probably xD)

maybe this game isn't for me, maybe i'm playing it the wrong way, so i don't want to post a negative review, but i just wanted to say it xD

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
i don't get why this game has so good rating here, i find lots of things annoying, maybe they get better on the mid-late game but it was enough for me to drop it
- In order to achieve the true ending you have to avoid every h content
- the combat system is boring, just spam attack to grind, and i playing hard so you need to grind a lot, can't you just autobattle?
- combat tutorial for any reason skipped itself, well, it doesn't tell anything interesting anyway (probably xD)

maybe this game isn't for me, maybe i'm playing it the wrong way, so i don't want to post a negative review, but i just wanted to say it xD
As a guy who's seen a bunch of opinions on the game, there's a couple reasons people have given for their enjoyment of it.

-The big one is artstyle, Daijyobi has a very prominent style that's noticeable through ahegao and whatnot. If you like it, you like it.

-Tags are also decently long, a lot of scenes are different and unique, and there's around 60 in total, so it doesn't play around.

-The whole true ending system has the same premise as ONEONE1's Dark Elf if you've played it. I played the entire game without failing once thinking there were H-scenes in it, there was one right at the end and my boner waited hours for nothing. Was wholesome though. Same applies here. That being said, there are some H-scenes with other girls besides Nako sprinkled in, so it's not entirely devoid of content.

-The combat system may be a hit or miss, but it's also different from your standard RPGM game. Enemies specifically have ranged spells you can't dodge or stun them out of to prevent just spamming attacks. Probably. Bosses get much more harder, and I specifically noticed a spike in difficulty somewhere in the middle, but that's story-related stuff. It does indeed pick up mid-to-late game, but I can see why it can drag early on.

-If for some reason the combat tutorial just doesn't exist for you, you can access it in the 002_Game Instruction Manual, the 002_Combat Tutorial_00X files are what you're looking for.

That being said, if you've dropped the game, good luck searching for your next one to play, hope it has what you're looking for!

douma1302

Jan 7, 2021
For me the thing with this game is the talks is too draw out, every conversation is just too much of taking. Wish they can reduce all the chatting by half it would be a great game for me. Even the going in and out combat still draw out.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
For me the thing with this game is the talks is too draw out, every conversation is just too much of taking. Wish they can reduce all the chatting by half it would be a great game for me. Even the going in and out combat still draw out.
I think someone said that Holy Knight Luviria had a much better way of integrating all the elements of the game to make it flow well, which made sense; even there, you didn't need to replay the game twice to get the true ending, it just happened.

Also yeah, I will admit, compared to other RPGM games where you hop in and out of combat, the starting and ending screens of this game can take up a decent amount of time. Makes boss encounters cool, enemy encounters can get annoying.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
As a guy who's seen a bunch of opinions on the game, there's a couple reasons people have given for their enjoyment of it.

-The big one is artstyle, Daijyobi has a very prominent style that's noticeable through ahegao and whatnot. If you like it, you like it.

-Tags are also decently long, a lot of scenes are different and unique, and there's around 60 in total, so it doesn't play around.

-The whole true ending system has the same premise as ONEONE1's Dark Elf if you've played it. I played the entire game without failing once thinking there were H-scenes in it, there was one right at the end and my boner waited hours for nothing. Was wholesome though. Same applies here. That being said, there are some H-scenes with other girls besides Nako sprinkled in, so it's not entirely devoid of content.

-The combat system may be a hit or miss, but it's also different from your standard RPGM game. Enemies specifically have ranged spells you can't dodge or stun them out of to prevent just spamming attacks. Probably. Bosses get much more harder, and I specifically noticed a spike in difficulty somewhere in the middle, but that's story-related stuff. It does indeed pick up mid-to-late game, but I can see why it can drag early on.

-If for some reason the combat tutorial just doesn't exist for you, you can access it in the 002_Game Instruction Manual, the 002_Combat Tutorial_00X files are what you're looking for.

That being said, if you've dropped the game, good luck searching for your next one to play, hope it has what you're looking for!
-artstyle, yes, i really enjoyed holy knight luviria and that's why i came here, searching for more xD

- i played other ONEONE1 games too, like dark elf, so having to avoid h isn't an issue itself but it has to be a short game with low level of grinding, and this game seems way longer and with annoying grind battles (oh, come on, i had to defeat like 5-6 shadows to get lvl 3 and be able to take down the first boss, that doesn't seem like a lot but i really hate the battle system...)

- about combat, well, i chose wrong my words, it's only boring when grinding, when fighting bosses, i don't know, i don't get used to play with keyboard and mouse at the same time on an rpgm game...

- i know i can check the tutorial, that's not a problem, like having every scenes unlocked by default xD

- at the end of the day, i just searching for a reason to play the game, if it is that good i don't wan to miss it, but for what i played it seems like it, i dropped it but i still can recover or redownload it, it wouldn't be the first game that i play after dropping it

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes