Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
AWesome work

Thanks for all your hard work!

Overall, is this game mostly just human? Any tentacle monster content?
Pretty much all human, yes.

There are two instances of a "monster," but it is used as an environment for the H-scenes rather than an actual entity that has sex with them.

Reactions: f9account

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Now we wait for it to show up on the front page. :3

But how do you determine what your next mind control game will be? Looks like your next one is a visual novel and that seems like it will take a while.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Now we wait for it to show up on the front page. :3

But how do you determine what your next mind control game will be? Looks like your next one is a visual novel and that seems like it will take a while.
Literally I look at a game and go "Wow, is that something I like? Is it in Japanese? I'll translate it."

Maou Harem should take a little less than Nako translation-wise, less scenes and I need only focus on the translation itself and maybe a handful of images, I just need to get acquaintanced with Unity. Janitor's Brainwashing will take longer due to how... wordy Pinpoint tends to make their H-scenes, which I'm familiar with. It also uses Kirikiri, another engine I'm unfamiliar with. That being said, give me a mind control game in RPG Maker and I can put that down for translating in the future.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Literally I look at a game and go "Wow, is that something I like? Is it in Japanese? I'll translate it."

Maou Harem should take a little less than Nako translation-wise, less scenes and I need only focus on the translation itself and maybe a handful of images, I just need to get acquaintanced with Unity. Janitor's Brainwashing will take longer due to how... wordy Pinpoint tends to make their H-scenes, which I'm familiar with. It also uses Kirikiri, another engine I'm unfamiliar with. That being said, give me a mind control game in RPG Maker and I can put that down for translating in the future.

This was like the only game that recently came out that came to mind. It's one of those 2-3 hour games and not that much fighting to begin with.

Since you're doing the Janitor Brainwashing by PinPoint, I was wondering if VALKYRIA was on the table for Zetai Marionette. The plot is near identical (protag takes revenge on the delinquent and class rep but drags the kind teacher into it too).
IDK if you know about that one, but I just notice how VALKYRIA doesn't get translated and only Magical Fiendish Girl did.

vince5456

May 23, 2020
This is good and all, but I need more corruption.

I wanna see justice warriors fall down into darkness and get corrupted more.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Is it bad to give Eva the last crystal? Will I be locked out of the true ending? I mean it literally asks me if it's ok

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
If the game is v1.02 + append, do we still need this Patch v1.00 ?
I would like to know this too. I understand that the patch is for people who has v1.00 to turn it to v1.02, but it doesn't say it clearly in the description.
Alright, I'll change this to reflect what I'm about to clarify.

To be clear, the game is at v1.02 along with the append, that is the latest version the developer released the game as.

The v1.00 patch is a proofread version that I've personally done a few days after I released my translation, as some of the grammar and punctuation was left unchecked. When I uploaded it I simply titled it as "Proofread Patch," but an admin suggested putting the v1.00 change, as well as a changelog of what was changed. If it's confusing, I can change it again so that it more accurately reflects what the patch is about.

Reactions: Zator and Ezra

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Is it bad to give Eva the last crystal? Will I be locked out of the true ending? I mean it literally asks me if it's ok
Yeah, it is just a 'this triggers the end game are you sure?' question. it will lock you out of the true end if you haven't shown her all the items from the levels that you can show her, so if you want the true end be sure to do that first.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Giving Eva the last crystal simply progresses the story.

You are only locked out of the true ending if you've done one of two things: Gotten Nako to have sex after losing a battle (Sex LV > 0), or did not find all seven objects to deepen your bond with Eva (All seven hearts are not filled in). So, giving her the last crystal should not change anything if you've already done stuff prior to it.

Reactions: Seamonkey

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I've never enjoyed a hentai games story and conclusion this much since I beat the knights of messiah virgin/no corruption run... well, I guess there's pray game too but for some reason on the english translation, I can't get the 6th dream, so I don't know the context of the true end of that game in english

Mar 14, 2018
Alright, I'll change this to reflect what I'm about to clarify.

To be clear, the game is at v1.02 along with the append, that is the latest version the developer released the game as.

The v1.00 patch is a proofread version that I've personally done a few days after I released my translation, as some of the grammar and punctuation was left unchecked. When I uploaded it I simply titled it as "Proofread Patch," but an admin suggested putting the v1.00 change, as well as a changelog of what was changed. If it's confusing, I can change it again so that it more accurately reflects what the patch is about.
If you label your original translation release as English Patch v1.0 for NMatMoPD v1.02, you could call a second release of the patch as English Patch v1.1 for NMatMoPD v1.02, etc

Then it's more clear what applies to what. If the developer releases another patch to their game, then you might subsequently make
English Patch v1.2 for NMatMoPD v1.03, etc

book1701

Dec 6, 2018
Did anyone how do I open the book in the dream part where I replay the level? it seems like I have to find some kind of key for it.

Last edited:

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Has anyone else had issues with trying to start the game. I hit the game icon but nothing starts up. I have redownloaded the game twice now but the game still will not start up.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Has anyone else had issues with trying to start the game. I hit the game icon but nothing starts up. I have redownloaded the game twice now but the game still will not start up.
Could be anti-virus stopping it from opening. Only thing I can think of.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes