Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I did
Could be anti-virus stopping it from opening. Only thing I can think of.
I didn't want to say anything cuz I wasn't wanting to steer you in the wrong direction, but for me when a game like this wouldn't load; it would clame something about my NW file being outdated or something.... since it hasn't happened again I never said anything

Jul 31, 2020
after i finish the lab area i talk to azusa and shes like have u found aries yet ... but i have looked in every zone i can go to and i cant find aries anywhere ... can someone help me out please?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
after i finish the lab area i talk to azusa and shes like have u found aries yet ... but i have looked in every zone i can go to and i cant find aries anywhere ... can someone help me out please?
have you done the beach lvl, yet? you're talking about that priest woman that gets kidnapped, right... gotta talk to the church nun and set up a beach swimming event

Hermonia

Jun 9, 2019
Anyone know how to get Magic Stone [Crystal]? I accidentally change the difficulty to Hard and can't switch back without that

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
Just swinging by to say thank you for the translation and hard work. this game was great. When I actually play out a game and not go straight for a save, its a fucking miracle. It also gets added to my good game collection which is tiny compared to how many shitty ass rpgm games there are. Cheers!

Reactions: LazyStar
Jul 31, 2020
have you done the beach lvl, yet? you're talking about that priest woman that gets kidnapped, right... gotta talk to the church nun and set up a beach swimming event
when i talk to the nun it just like i can tell she doesnt understand much or w/e it doesn't set up any beach event ... i did the lab place destroyed it ... there where 2 scenes after it got destroyed of azusa going back and of the other girl that was a guard there and now there's just like nothing

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
when i talk to the nun it just like i can tell she doesnt understand much or w/e it doesn't set up any beach event ... i did the lab place destroyed it ... there where 2 scenes after it got destroyed of azusa going back and of the other girl that was a guard there and now there's just like nothing
Did you give her items? I think you have a crystal that you can give her

Jul 31, 2020
Did you give her items? I think you have a crystal that you can give her
no im trying to play through without giving her any items ... and if it forces u to thats stupid ... why even give the option at that point ... or let u continue earlyer on without giving her items but then later it be like o now suddenly u have to

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
no im trying to play through without giving her any items ... and if it forces u to thats stupid ... why even give the option at that point ... or let u continue earlyer on without giving her items but then later it be like o now suddenly u have to
Welp, that's your problem. The crystals are VERY important to the story, they're basically markers to signal the game's progression. The seven items you can show to Eva to boost your relationship with her are optional, that you don't have to give; I will say that the reason they give you the option of giving it or not is that giving the last crystal is when the game enters its last phase, as giving said crystal will not allow you to further any H-scenes you had prior since it's all story stuff to one of the endings afterwards. Progressing the story with the other crystals may also lead to some H-scenes you haven't seen yet to be locked as well, since accessing them at certain points won't make sense time-wise.

Jul 31, 2020
Welp, that's your problem. The crystals are VERY important to the story, they're basically markers to signal the game's progression. The seven items you can show to Eva to boost your relationship with her are optional, that you don't have to give; I will say that the reason they give you the option of giving it or not is that giving the last crystal is when the game enters its last phase, as giving said crystal will not allow you to further any H-scenes you had prior since it's all story stuff to one of the endings afterwards. Progressing the story with the other crystals may also lead to some H-scenes you haven't seen yet to be locked as well, since accessing them at certain points won't make sense time-wise.
so are the crystals different then the 7 items that seem to add 1 of the "7 sins" to her list or something? and if thats the case they should make that clear so people playing know its a completely diffrent thing that u need to do to progress the story incase there trying not to give her any of thos other items or w/e

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
so are the crystals different then the 7 items that seem to add 1 of the "7 sins" to her list or something? and if thats the case they should make that clear so people playing know its a completely diffrent thing that u need to do to progress the story incase there trying not to give her any of thos other items or w/e
Correct!

And to be fair, they kind of force you to give Eva the first sin item. If you literally can't do anything within a game, bets are the thing you don't want to do is probably the thing you HAVE to do. If you're really unsure about whether a certain thing will progress the main story or not, I always make a back-up before doing so in case it does something I don't like.

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
playing this is dilemma, if you beat the bosses, you'll get warm, wholesome scene, but missed the sex scene, if you lose to the bosses, you'll get the sex scene but miss the wholesome scene...

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I FINALLY got around to finishing this. Took me waaaaaaaay longer than it should have... Part of it was RL getting in the way, part of it was me taking my time to savor the whole thing anyway and doing two full playthroughs, including fighting the EX Optional Boss on Normal. (I don't want to imagine fighting that stun-fest on hard....) However, I'd say the biggest problem was the performance issue the game has, aka, the fact that performance drops with every alt-tab you do, and keeps doing so until you have pictograms that last 30+ seconds every time any kind of dialog pops up. Performance seems to suffer for any session that's longer than about 1 hour 30 minutes as well.

I genuinely can't remember if the JP version had these issues. I don't think it did, since I remember being able to speed run it much more easily... but that might also be a matter of changed specs and operating system and yada yada. My current laptop may be waaaaaaaaaay better than what I had back when I played the JP game, but that doesn't mean it treats this particular game better... and It's an RPGM game with a lots of custom plug-ins and whatnot, and those are always finnicky.

Still, technical issues aside, this was an amazing bit of fun. The translation made everything I remembered about the game even better, and it finally allowed me to understand the details of the story that obviously completely eluded me before. There were a lot of things that I didn't know and didn't understand before, and it's nice to finally have the full picture.

About the only downside the game has, if you can call it that, is the fact that Eva never gets any lewds. As well as the fact that it's unclear if George survived or not. The game implied that he died... but it's honestly unclear. You never see him actually die after all and Eva's words at the end about him being saved might imply that he's still around. I hope he is, fucked up or no, the man earned his happy ending with Eva, so Imma gonna keep dreaming.

Beyond that, I suppose I can guess why this game didn't do as well as the circle hoped it would. In terms of gameplay and whatnot, it's definitely way better than anything else the circle has produced before or after. However, it has the issue that it came after Luviria, and Luviria did exactly one thing better than Nako's game... Luviria integrated its hentai with the story much better, and you only needed a single playthrough to get absolutely everything. No save scumming, no restrictions over the true ending. Nada. You could play and get everything as you went. The switch from chad demon lord rapist protagonist to magical girl rape-victim protagonist likely didn't help either.

The other is, hilariously, their rabid anti-piracy stance. Because of it, the indirect advertisement for this game was much lower than it is for other games. If they took a page out of ONEONE1's book or Acerola's, who don't give a flying fuck, this circle could easily be just as popular. Their art-style and content is definitely good enough to match those two, and they have the perk of trying out more new things with each of their games than either of the aforementioned groups.

In any case. Once more, thanks for the share and the translation. Maybe I'll drop a review too. For now, I'll and my ranting here.

Reactions: f9account

uruk123

Dec 22, 2018
I did

I didn't want to say anything cuz I wasn't wanting to steer you in the wrong direction, but for me when a game like this wouldn't load; it would clame something about my NW file being outdated or something.... since it hasn't happened again I never said anything
Any ideas to how i could fix this? Tried alot of workaround by now, nothing in the antivirus acting up and none of the usual workarounds work. The exe just refuses to respond to any launches at all, and no clues to what the problem might be.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Any ideas to how i could fix this? Tried alot of workaround by now, nothing in the antivirus acting up and none of the usual workarounds work. The exe just refuses to respond to any launches at all, and no clues to what the problem might be.
I'm not too clear on what I did.... If it is the NW which never really made sense to me why it said it in the first place, try looking for an NW update. You might want to confirm this option with someone more knowledgeable than me; I kinda fly by the seat of my pants when it comes to specific workarounds like this. That's why my methods are all considered ghetto in nature

uruk123

Dec 22, 2018
I'm not too clear on what I did.... If it is the NW which never really made sense to me why it said it in the first place, try looking for an NW update. You might want to confirm this option with someone more knowledgeable than me; I kinda fly by the seat of my pants when it comes to specific workarounds like this. That's why my methods are all considered ghetto in nature
Yeah i feel you. After trying a variety of ramshackle solutions i simply opted to restart my PC. It now works, for some reason.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah i feel you. After trying a variety of ramshackle solutions i simply opted to restart my PC. It now works, for some reason.
always the stupidest solutions... almost laughable how easy to fix it turns out sometimes

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes