TitanMax

Chief Biscuit Dunker
Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Disappointing, pregnancy is not hot because of the CG of a big stomach, but the "consequences" of being pregnant where having pregnancy as gameplay feels like the "real deal"
Of course the game still looks great and I think I will enjoy it, but not for the pregnancy content.
well said

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
downloaded this game thinking it's just like other corrupted H game, then it hit me so hard.
call me crying b*tch but still didn't expect some H game like this just brings tears to my eyes(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)
poor the little girl, the music at that part was really good tho
1.png 2.png

Reactions: uncleaR1596

BBGunna

Aug 27, 2018
If you must know the location of all Odd items:

Odd Claw: First floor of Minazuki High

Odd Scale: Control room of Larva Laboratires

Odd Horn: Rooftop of Inon Lake City

Odd Flower Petals: Mercuria Shopping District East-2

Odd Fang: Alchemy Hospital B2F

Odd Feather: Hydrangea Park Fountain Plaza

Odd Liquid: Walpurgis Castle Central Corridor

Odd Water Bowl: Shirahama Beach Windy Path

Odd Husk: Hydrangea Forest Road Resting Plaza

Odd Blade: "Did I get it from [Inside my Dreams]?"

I checked all these places and still couldn't find some? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the terms? What's the windy path on the beach?Is the last room not to control room of Lava labs? Anyone who found these have a more specific description?

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
I checked all these places and still couldn't find some? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the terms? What's the windy path on the beach?Is the last room not to control room of Lava labs? Anyone who found these have a more specific description?
basically that item is hidden between a tree and the sea?? if im not mistaken
i dont understand your second question tho
is there a walkthrough to get the best ending?
i dont think detailed walkthrough exist. just grind and dont have sex. and collect all sins crystal, and give it to the nun

BBGunna

Aug 27, 2018

Just trying to figure out where exactly the "control room" is, cause that's where the odd scale is supposed to be. I thought it was just the last room you go to, but I didn't find it in there.

Nischie

Aug 1, 2019
Anyone can help me?
I've got pop up like this "Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js." and the game always freeze for me.
I'm using GTX 1080Ti and Ryzen 9 3900X, so I don't think it's from my hardware.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Anyone can help me?
I've got pop up like this "Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js." and the game always freeze for me.
Huh, I get that popup these days with both this and some other games, but it just pops up, and doesn't actually cause the game to freeze or prevent me from playing. Not sure why you'd be freezing in response.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Anyone can help me?
So the error you've described is because the version the game was initially made in and whatever version of RPG Maker you're running it on are different; this error has been documented to not really do anything, but if it's annoying you there are ways of disabling it:

I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about, but if you're experiencing frequent lag in-game, it has been documented to get progressively slower tabbing in and out of the game. This is the same for freezing; I unfortunately have had to deal with such things while translating it, and there's not much I can do without digging deeper into the code.

Reactions: Nischie

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021

i dont think detailed walkthrough exist. just grind and dont have sex. and collect all sins crystal, and give it to the nun
So to get the best ending is to have Nako's sex lv at lv 0?

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
So... Anyone with a save that have almost all done to the true ending?
Liked the game and all, but I don't want to spend more 3 hours to do find the items and kill all the bosses...

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes