Odd Horn: Rooftop of Inon Lake City

Odd Flower Petals: Mercuria Shopping District East-2

Odd Fang: Alchemy Hospital B2F

Odd Feather: Hydrangea Park Fountain Plaza

Odd Liquid: Walpurgis Castle Central Corridor

Odd Water Bowl: Shirahama Beach Windy Path

Odd Husk: Hydrangea Forest Road Resting Plaza

Odd Blade: "Did I get it from [Inside my Dreams]?"
now i see why i cant obtain the liquid, i search every dungeon except last dungeon since i tried to get all before fighting the last boss. odd blade seems ambiguous

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
please help, i've turned off my anti virus, and ran it with japanese locale, but everytime i try to start the game this message appears.

Jul 31, 2020
is there any way to defend against magic attacks? they feel a bit op cuz there first magic guys there attack basically locks onto u where ever u go and theres no one to block it or anything so your basically just screwed and have to get hit from what i see

Verbosed

Nov 15, 2017
So is this a get defeated for the H scenes kinda game? I see that the screen at the top tells you if it is a game over if you lose or not, but does the game progress differently otherwise?

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
is this game completed yet? if it is, why theres no completed tag in title
It's complete, I think the staff that approved it forgot to add it in (or maybe I should have included that when I requested it be put up, I dunno).

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
is there any way to defend against magic attacks? they feel a bit op cuz there first magic guys there attack basically locks onto u where ever u go and theres no one to block it or anything so your basically just screwed and have to get hit from what i see
Basically, no, there isn't; unless the enemy is defeated before the spell is casted, it will always hit, and always goes through blocks. That being said, there are a plethora of ways to fend against it, as some spells give you immunity to the stuns some spells give via. animations, and healing is abundant in this game. You can also just murder the shit out of the mages using them, and your own magic spells have the same effect on enemies, as they cannot block them.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
So is this a get defeated for the H scenes kinda game? I see that the screen at the top tells you if it is a game over if you lose or not, but does the game progress differently otherwise?
Sort of. Losing for the H-scenes will not have any immediate effect on the story; it will, however, block you out of the true ending of the game.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Is it possible to acquire items for Eva in dreams. I apparently missed one.

Last edited:

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
good sir, can you please help me with this? Pretty please :( View attachment 1343377
Found a thread having to do with this problem.

Here's what I can grasp:

It may be that you need to update the "index" file inside the "www" folder, or the "iphone-inline-video.browser" javascript file inside "www" -> "js" -> "libs", in which case I can send you versions of those (though this may not be the cut and dry solution, as it appears that this hasn't occured with everyone, as well as the fact that I never tampered or changed them).

It may also be that you have to either:

Update your graphics drivers, OR, you have to use a different computer. If these two aren't things you can do or do not affect the problem, then PM for the necessary files above and I'll MEGA link you them.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
1628488056812.png
um, what is this?
it stuck at 92%
i downloded it once more from mega and still got the same error when extracting

Last edited:

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
View attachment 1343430
um, what is this?
it stuck at 92%
i downloded it once more from mega and still got the same error when extracting
There are a couple of problems that might be happening, the most common one might be that the title is too lengthy, and therefore winrar can't recognize it. If you rename the .7z file to something shorter and retry it might work. There are some other reasons as to why it might not be working, but I know this happens to some people.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
1628505638447.png
i already renamed it and it still error at 92%
1628508788757.png
and it really takes time to fix the files, its been an hour and the process still only reach 16%

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
Just so we're on the same page, because I'm a little confused about where the convo is currently (and my apologies about that), I'm stating that Daijyobi Laboratory, the circle that creates the games, seems to dislike fan translations, and that is shown by the fact that cases such as the MTL of Antidomi on F95 and the Nako partials from ulmf are taken down with very little warning, as well as discussion threads on ulmf, though I'm not a primary source on the last two. There have also been numerous people who have had more experience than me on this circle that have warned me about Daijyobi. I have not personally seen any of this by them, but I am always cautious, especially considering this is the first time I've ever heard this kind of behavior from a circle.
I was one of the people working on the partial you mentioned and the circle was VERY adamant about taking it down, this was a while back tho so they might have changed their stance but they definitly were at some point. They were so adamant that it just wasn't worth trying to keep the partial around anymore. The main person in charge of the partial even tried to talk with them and explained to them in detail that the partial did not contain any graphics or content from the game that could be used without it and they didn't budge in the least.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes