Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Guess I'll have to back down from Antidomi for the time being until some time passes. Though, that makes me think that I could probably go for Maou Harem with a little less pushback from Daijyobi, but maybe more from Kagura.
I actually haven't heard so much about Kagura pushing back against other translations much to be honest. The worst I've heard about them is something about either stealing, not paying or not crediting someone's translation for their games. They commented back at that at one point claiming that wasn't true at all. It became a he said she said type situation. I don't know if there was more there afterwards but either way, it didn't seem to have fazed Kagura much in the end.

Though in fairness, I haven't kept too much tabs on how Kagura operates these days so I don't know if they've become more aggressive lately. I do still see other translations up for some games they've translated so I don't know.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
I actually haven't heard so much about Kagura pushing back against other translations much to be honest. The worst I've heard about them is something about either stealing, not paying or not crediting someone's translation for their games. They commented back at that at one point claiming that wasn't true at all. It became a he said she said type situation. I don't know if there was more there afterwards but either way, it didn't seem to have fazed Kagura much in the end.

Though in fairness, I haven't kept too much tabs on how Kagura operates these days so I don't know if they've become more aggressive lately. I do still see other translations up for some games they've translated so I don't know.
I assume they probably don't want other people translating games they're currently translating at the very least. I know they've translated games that have been translated prior to them picking it up (like Sonia and the Hypnotic City, I believe) but I'm not sure about other circumstances.

Though, perhaps I should just not give a damn about the specifics and just translate what I enjoy, lol

• Haha
Reactions: Seronkai

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
i manage to find few more item but i still cant find odd liquid and odd blade. every map has inaccessible location since the boss battle will ensue. go to dream world and explore there. moon item and odd item can be found there, at the boss room or any inaccessible location prior the stage completion

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Damn, I love this studio art style. The fap material is excelent, and the gameplay it's not exactly wow, but it's a lot better than other games with such art level like Lilith games.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
This first loading is legit 2mins+ long lmao Ok legit been over 5mins now, think that's more a bug. But this was after I applied the proofread patch. Weird, nopy had the bug but the mega link didn't. How odd.

Last edited:

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
This first loading is legit 2mins+ long lmao Ok legit been over 5mins now, think that's more a bug. But this was after I applied the proofread patch. Weird, nopy had the bug but the mega link didn't. How odd.
People have said the opposite where the nopy didn’t have it but the mega did. Interesting.

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
My game keeps freezing. Anyone else getting this problem? And can they tell me how to stop it cause I can't even get through the cutscene after the first boss and I'm starting to get pissed off.

Last edited:

Autarchy

Nov 5, 2017
Anyone knows where are the Odd claw, horn, blade...?
I found just 2 yet in the dream world.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
My game keeps freezing. Anyone else getting this problem?
Couple of things, this is a problem I've encountered while playing as well, and its in the TRANSLATION_README file as a mentioned thing. I have found that it usually happens more when I tab in and out of the game. I have no idea how to fix it due to the fact that it would probably need a deep dive of their code. Whether or not it's because I changed variables in the game or if it happened prior to that is something I don't know.
So how much more % progress till we see a [Complete] tag?
I mean uh... it is complete. I just don't know why they didn't add the complete tag when I uploaded it...

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
okay so I’m guessing one is that chocolate that makes ur Hp become 1 and is infinite in use. I’m can’t find the auto kill one though so where is that item?
Unless I'm wrong, a second playthrough should result in you getting two items called the "Sokunuki Shard" and the "Tenuki Crystal." The shard is the auto-defeat item, the crystal is the auto-kill item. I could also PM you the folder that has said items if you need.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Getting a little bit of slowness and stuttering every now and then during conversations but other than that I'm enjoying this title

Edit: It seems that the stuttering and slowness occurs if you tab out while the game is open

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I assume they probably don't want other people translating games they're currently translating at the very least. I know they've translated games that have been translated prior to them picking it up (like Sonia and the Hypnotic City, I believe) but I'm not sure about other circumstances.

Though, perhaps I should just not give a damn about the specifics and just translate what I enjoy, lol
I like that idea! Translate whatever the fuck you want! More people doing manual translations with this quality is always welcome, instead of the shit-show that is MTL spam.
Thanks for taking the time to translate this and other games that people like myself can enjoy!

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
you know where the odd liquid is?
Nop. Just found scale, claw and horn yet.
If you must know the location of all Odd items:

Odd Claw: First floor of Minazuki High

Odd Scale: Control room of Larva Laboratires

Odd Horn: Rooftop of Inon Lake City

Odd Flower Petals: Mercuria Shopping District East-2

Odd Fang: Alchemy Hospital B2F

Odd Feather: Hydrangea Park Fountain Plaza

Odd Liquid: Walpurgis Castle Central Corridor

Odd Water Bowl: Shirahama Beach Windy Path

Odd Husk: Hydrangea Forest Road Resting Plaza

Odd Blade: "Did I get it from [Inside my Dreams]?"

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes