Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
What's their reputation?
Basically, they don't seem to like fan translations. Lots of MTL and partials have been taken down here and on ulmf, and threads discussing those games have apparently been taken down as well. That's why there seem to be very little in terms of Daijyobi content on the sites stated above barring Holy Knight Luviria, which was translated by Kagura. There are other rumors, but those are less reliable.

• Sad
Reactions: Sagara-kun

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Big thank you for the translation, it's really good. I'd leave a review but I don't think I can highlight the good points of the game better than the current two. Couple questions though, what's the point of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is is related to the

EXLake

Jul 22, 2017
lmao why does this game heat my laptop so much? It's a crappy one, but it shouldn't fucking melt :WaitWhat:

ASp00kyGhost

Nov 19, 2018
How long am I expected to wait the first time I try and play the game cause its just been on a loading screen for close to an hour and I'm not sure if I should reinstall or what, I open the game get to the main menu and then click start and all I've seen is "now loading"

JulinePiccard

Nov 24, 2019
Hmm. The line art and coloring is great but if the developers had a koreographer it would have been much better.

Apr 15, 2020
May I ask for a potential screenshot of this loading problem? I'm not sure I've seen a "loading" logo anywhere during the title screen while playing it. Can't guarantee success, but anything helps.

About the other games, I was working on another of their games (The Demon Lord is New in Town, which is what Kagura Games titles it as), but the two main problems are that:
a) I've been hearing not so good stuff about Daijyobi's reputation
b) Kagura Games is currently translating it (or at least it's a TBA, according to Steam), who I've also heard some not so good stuff about

It was a risk to finish this one (and still is, considering this has only been out for a day or so), so chances are there will be some... complications, on any of their newer titles. I am technically like 1/4 done with the game, but I'm hesitant to continue development and publishing it unless people REALLY want it. I'll translate it for myself, but I am limited due to the circumstances.
what issues have you heard about Kagura? I buy a lot of their games and am on their discord but I haven’t seen any issues. Is it about how they keep picking up games and how long they’re takingto release them?

any chance you’ll fix the Antidom one? That translation had a ton of issues so it’d be nice if it had your quality of translation for it

Apr 15, 2020
Saw your post about the issues and I dunno why you say they’re taking down fan translations. Holy Knight by this group is still on the site and many games they’ve released to buy are also still up so dunno.

ASp00kyGhost

Nov 19, 2018
what issues have you heard about Kagura? I buy a lot of their games and am on their discord but I haven’t seen any issues. Is it about how they keep picking up games and how long they’re takingto release them?

any chance you’ll fix the Antidom one? That translation had a ton of issues so it’d be nice if it had your quality of translation for it
View attachment 1335441
May I ask for a potential screenshot of this loading problem? I'm not sure I've seen a "loading" logo anywhere during the title screen while playing it. Can't guarantee success, but anything helps.

About the other games, I was working on another of their games (The Demon Lord is New in Town, which is what Kagura Games titles it as), but the two main problems are that:
a) I've been hearing not so good stuff about Daijyobi's reputation
b) Kagura Games is currently translating it (or at least it's a TBA, according to Steam), who I've also heard some not so good stuff about

It was a risk to finish this one (and still is, considering this has only been out for a day or so), so chances are there will be some... complications, on any of their newer titles. I am technically like 1/4 done with the game, but I'm hesitant to continue development and publishing it unless people REALLY want it. I'll translate it for myself, but I am limited due to the circumstances.
Here ya go not sure why it does this I've tried reinstalling and some other things but I cant figure it out, also I have tired to use the recall and load but that has the same effect, only thing I can get into is the options 1628081952621.png

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
2dcg, Censored, Japanese Game, Female Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Ahegao, Anal Sex, Big Tits, Blackmail, Bukkake, Creampie, Corruption, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Groping, Group Sex, Humiliation, Incest, Internal View, Lactation, Loli, Male Domination, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Prostitution, Rape, Shota, Slave, Teasing, Urination, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Combat, RPG, School Setting, Side-scroller
Tags not on F95/One-off Tags:
Magical Girl, Heart Pupils, Tanlines, Skin-tight Suit, Cumflation, Sleeping Sex, Titfuck, Crotch Tattoo, Vanilla, Breastfeeding, Mind Control

Tsk,tsk,tsk. You can't have a magical girl corruption without futanari.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Big thank you for the translation, it's really good. I'd leave a review but I don't think I can highlight the good points of the game better than the current two. Couple questions though, what's the point of the
Is is related to the

I won't lie, I'm actually not sure what it does, never tested it.

In terms of the top right wing part, if you walk a little bit further up, you'll notice there's another one of those circles right above it. The inactive portal is just a red herring kind of deal. You probably already know this, but this is just in case you haven't.

Reactions: smithsmithsmith

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Saw your post about the issues and I dunno why you say they’re taking down fan translations. Holy Knight by this group is still on the site and many games they’ve released to buy are also still up so dunno.
Holy Knight's the exception because Kagura Games, which is technically an official source of translations, translated it. There was an MTL of Antidomi that existed here, but that doesn't exist anymore. There was also a translation request of Antidomi on this website, but that no longer seems to be here as well, and I participated in that thread. There have also apparently been people who've done partials for this game on ulmf, but they have since pulled it down, though I don't know the specifics enough to say precisely why. There are websites that have MTL's of their games, sure, but F95 and ulmf don't seem to have any content of their other games such as Maou Harem, Nako, or Antidomi, and I'm sure people didn't just ignore any of them.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
View attachment 1335441

Here ya go not sure why it does this I've tried reinstalling and some other things but I cant figure it out, also I have tired to use the recall and load but that has the same effect, only thing I can get into is the options View attachment 1335443
I believe someone had a similar problem, they ended up downloading the Nopy version instead of the MEGA version and it worked for them I think. There is a slight waiting time between Daijyobi's logo and the title screen, but I've never had the Now Loading thing pop up on me.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I liked the other games they put out a bit more (maybe they were vector art? idk), but this artstyle is.. uh.. well if you've had sex in your life even once, you'll notice very strange things that couldn't possibly work in reality or just seem off/strange.. so it's a bit distracting..

I like the hgame circle/group for like 2 of their games I played before though ..so no hate here. just too much imagination in the artstyle this time lol
(some is still nice though.. before the parts when they go overboard lol)

Apr 15, 2020
Holy Knight's the exception because Kagura Games, which is technically an official source of translations, translated it. There was an MTL of Antidomi that existed here, but that doesn't exist anymore. There was also a translation request of Antidomi on this website, but that no longer seems to be here as well, and I participated in that thread. There have also apparently been people who've done partials for this game on ulmf, but they have since pulled it down, though I don't know the specifics enough to say precisely why. There are websites that have MTL's of their games, sure, but F95 and ulmf don't seem to have any content of their other games such as Maou Harem, Nako, or Antidomi, and I'm sure people didn't just ignore any of them.
I mean a lot of that could have been they creator that had it taken down. Do you know for sure Kagura requested it? I ask since it’d be the only games they’ve done that to. They recently did several Dieselmine games that are still available on this site. Several other games they’ve translated are also on this site

also the translation request is still on this site. Just look up the first word of the group’s name and you’ll find it.

I believe someone had a similar problem, they ended up downloading the Nopy version instead of the MEGA version and it worked for them I think. There is a slight waiting time between Daijyobi's logo and the title screen, but I've never had the Now Loading thing pop up on me.
That was me having that issue. That image has the problem I had till I did the Nopy ver.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Quick question, how many endings are there? (There maybe follow up question after)

I also saw that you can't bang Eva, the Nun. To that I say, "WHY!?"

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes