Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Well, I could be wrong on that, but it certainly seemed that way back when Yugi and I tried to make a partial for one of their games. From what the ulmf mods said (assuming I remember correctly, lol), he was downright hostile towards them.
You're talking about Yugifan3 on ulmf I'm assuming? Was told they got taken down, someone told me of such a fate happening to you and him. May I ask for details on what happened, if you feel comfortable? You can DM me as well if that is more convenient for you. I always like to take precautions with this stuff, just in case.

Oct 16, 2017
You're talking about Yugifan3 on ulmf I'm assuming? Was told they got taken down, someone told me of such a fate happening to you and him. May I ask for details on what happened, if you feel comfortable? You can DM me as well if that is more convenient for you. I always like to take precautions with this stuff, just in case.
Nothing happened to me, but Yugi is no longer active. He didn't get "taken down" though, it was by his own choice that he is no longer active.
I'll DM you with more details, not sure how much he would want to be public.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
is this not complete yet ?
So uh... 99.9% of it is complete. Just a few store choices that escaped me. Otherwise, all the dialogue, all the sex scenes, and all the menus are translated, and you can play pretty much the entirety of this game in English.

I am currently working on finishing the other .01%, as well as making things easier on the reader, basically making sure to shorten text boxes wherever possible.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Also I'm confused why there's a loli tag. The main characters are in high school. One is just super short. Unless you're talking about the pink haired girl and I thought she was an adult or also in high school.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Also I'm confused why there's a loli tag. The main characters are in high school. One is just super short. Unless you're talking about the pink haired girl and I thought she was an adult or also in high school.
The pink-haired girl is literally referred to as a loli during H-scenes, so naturally, I had to put the tag there.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Not starting properly. Takes me too mv
Are you choosing the right icon? There's the RPGMV file titled "Game" and then there's the actual application titled "Game". That's what I assume is the problem based on what you said.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The problem with the loli tag is that it's weirdly defined. On the one hand, there's lolis based on just looks. Aka girls that look childish, regardless of age. It's why there are terms like 'loli-baba' or granny loli, the x centuries old loli trope. On the other hand, some define lolis based on age too. Aka, as long as a girl is under 18 (in most cases, can vary), then she'd be classified as a loli, regardless of figure. It's why the term 'oppai-loli', aka big boobed loli, exists.

If you go by the most strict definition, considering that neither Nako nor Azusa are in their last year of high school (Azusa's brother is explicitly mentioned to be older than the both of them and he's a year ahead of them), and what's said about a certain pinkie.... You do the math.

That said, I don't think I'll ever understand all this hassle about the age of the pixels on a screen...

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
she must stand up to the secret organization of Faust, which plans to take over the world to achieve true peace and equality
Um, are we sure these guys are the baddies?

FacelessLN

Nov 6, 2018
Can't fight with enemies except the actual monsters, the regular ones just go transparent. Is that how it supposed to be?

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes