Identify Two games: Farm harem game & Undead protagonist harem game

DSGod

Dec 31, 2017
Hello! This is my first time using the identification forum so please correct me if I do something wrong! I am looking for two different games that were posted on F95zone. Both game should have a male protagonist and be one of: RPGM, WolfRPG, or Other games. Both are also smaller, not well known games.

The first I haven't played, which is the farm(If I remember correctly) game. I believe in this game you fight with monster girls and when you win you bring them back to the farm. It should be a relatively new game(less than a year posted on F95zone).

The second I have play before, which is the undead protagonist game. I say the undead protagonist game, but there are actually two protagonists. a necromancer girl and a zombie guy. In the initial part of the game the guy can't enter the city, only the girl can. The girl resurrects the guy to take down the female higher ups of the city. It is a older game(more than a year posted on F95zone).

Thank you for reading my identification requests, stay safe and have a nice day!

Last edited:

DSGod

Dec 31, 2017
Hello everyone, I am still looking for the first game and was wondering if anyone could help me? I tried looking for it but still could not find it. I found a relatively similar game by the name of cloud meadow, but it is not it. I am really grateful to those who have tried to help me. Thank you all very much!