Why was ghoul x ghoulah taken down

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Hey does anyone know why ghoul x ghoulah was taken down I saw it yesterday but didn't have time to download it?

Reactions: BakaMangaka

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I think it's realy time to change this famous ( fucking ) rule 7 ....

how many great game we miss because some old cunt who has never touched a video game of his life, do not know the difference between reality and fiction and puts in the same cage the true pedophile and the simple eroge player

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I think it's realy time to change this famous ( fucking ) rule 7 ....

how many great game we miss because some old cunt who has never touched a video game of his life, do not know the difference between reality and fiction and puts in the same cage the true pedophile and the simple eroge player
Don't start a war that you can't win here in this forum - and even out there, irl. The world works this way, and the forum works the same way for this rule.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Don't start a war that you can't win here in this forum - and even out there, irl. The world works this way, and the forum works the same way for this rule.
i know ... but at least if we can modofy the rule .. if we could just leave the page without the download link or picture , just the page for people to know that this game exists and that they can buy it on the official website or try to download it somewhere else

this way you can say : " i don't propose """illegal pedo stuff""" , i just show everyone it exist , if people choose to search after it and download it , it's not my problem "
many website just talk about game like that and they are not illegal

i would like a admin to see this post just to have is opinion on this idea

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
i know ... but at least if we can modofy the rule .. if we could just leave the page without the download link or picture , just the page for people to know that this game exists and that they can buy it on the official website or try to download it somewhere else

this way you can say : " i don't propose """illegal pedo stuff""" , i just show everyone it exist , if people choose to search after it and download it , it's not my problem "
many website just talk about game like that and they are not illegal

i would like a admin to see this post just to have is opinion on this idea
PM F95 or @F95 and you get The Admin's opinion on this idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.