Identify Two lewd games i've forgotten the names of.

mambo54

May 4, 2018
So there are these two games that I've completely forgotten the names of and I've been racking my brain trying to remember and looking through old hard drives but I just cant 'effin find/remember them. So, I come here and ask for help.

So here is what I remember about the first game:
-In my head I wanna say it was called something like "Aya's summer vacation" or something like that but I've searched around for this title but cant find anything so I must be remembering incorrectly so might be a red herring
-It's a flash game. its honestly more of an animation than a game.
-The girl is fucking her uncle and it consists of scenes in 2 locations, The first location is just in a regular home in the living room, and the other scene is in a public toilet stall.
-She has short black hair. And in the first scene at the home she is wearing a blue dress and teddy bear (maybe panda) print panties. I wanna say she is wearing something else in the toilet stall scene but I cant remember.

EDIT: The second game has been located thanks to Meaning Less! The game turned out to be JoFight
So for the second game I remember less I think but lets try:
-Actual game this time, same gameplay as something like an rpg maker game. Might actually be an rpg maker game but I dont remember.
-The MC is a girl who gets thrown out of her home (might be wrong on this, she might have been abandoned) and finds this underground wrestling ring where the loser, you guessed it, gets fucked. And to put bread on the table she has to join.
-Again, this is an rpg maker game so you walk around town. Dont really remember how much customization and stuff there is as all I really remember is the setup and the "solution". But I do remember that the MC gets a "wrestling" outfit.
- Might be some red herrings here but I want to say that the MC has long black hair, but you can dye your hair blonde and get a tan and stuff And the wrestling stuff have gameplay tied to it DDR style.

And that's all I really remember. Do remember some specific scenes from the first game but felt saying "In the toilet scenes the girl is bent over the toilet on all four and the POV is from the uncle looking down fucking her in the ass" just added bloat to the post I guess. I dunno, might be a mistake but I feel like if you know these games there is enough info here to identify them.

Also, if this thread is in the wrong part of the forum I'm sorry. Saw some other people asking for games they forgotten the names of over here so I assume this is the correct place to ask.

Last edited: