Mod Unity Two Sides: Cheat Mod [v0.08a] [Crank088]

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Guys sorry to ask, but... how the cheat work?
I unzip the folder. And i start to play till i can move freely in the game. So after i open the menu i see the cheat code.
But then... how i use the cheat? Who i have to write to add money or relationship point?
I'd like to know this too. Does the max stats automatically apply? Or is there supposed to be an extra menu option?

May 14, 2017
I'd like to know this too. Does the max statas automatically apply? Or is there supposed to be an extra menu option?
the mod seems to give max stats at start but half way through cannot remember which part tho they are all reset to 0 also u need to start from start for the mod to take effect

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
The cheat mod doesn't work for me. I'm not getting the max stats.

Familienficke

May 18, 2018
Strangely enough, a mod for cheating is created, but nobody publishes the cheatcodes.

I was enthusiastic about the game at the beginning. The prospect of seeing everything with one person all sexual aspects from two sides fascinated me.

However, I have to agree with the criticism when two out of three menu items say that they can only be used later.

That means that after months, when a new update came out, which options I haven't used yet. Because it could be that by the update, a previously locked menu item became playable.

I think the Patreone system is a scam anyway. Because some developers develop their games so slowly that they take as much money out of them as possible.

For a conventional kommpletes game (example; The Witcher) I pay 50-70 Doller. For Patrone games, in order to have all the advantages of the system, I have to go for 120-240 dollars. And this for every game I'm interested in.

I would rather pay up to 100 dollars for a completely developed game that I can play through at once.

Finally, codes that worked for me:

X = the desired number
Y = character name

AddMoney=X
AddFriendship_YYYYY=X
AddDomination_YYYYY=X
AddRomance_YYYYY=X
]

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Finally, codes that worked for me:

X = the desired number
Y = character name

AddMoney=X
AddFriendship_YYYYY=X
AddDomination_YYYYY=X
AddRomance_YYYYY=X
]
I can't get the codes to work with Tommy's Girlfriend in the first bathroom scene (for the 16 Domination scene) Unless the names are not case sensitive? I tried using Megan, but that might not be her name.

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
The cheat said it added but it doesn't show up could someone explain how to do it i would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Make sure you download the 64 version of the game since this cheat is for the 64 version and will not work with the 86 version of the game. I hadn't noticed till I got in game and no stats were maxed but after downloading the 64 version of the game and trying the stats were all maxed.

@robertthebruce

Everyone's stats revert back to 0 during his transformation when they transform back to male all stats get changed to 0.

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
Yeah i figured that part out i was talking about the money and stuff like that but im just gonna wait cause there are alot of things you still can't do like when you go to the store for the first time you end up being mugged and you lose all your money then you have nothing to do you cant get the binoculars or progress unless i am missing something which would explain alot

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Two Sides Cheatmod by Crank088

Updated: 7/7/18
Game/Creator: GreonoGames
Modder: Crank088
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 0.08a fix
Language: english

Features:
- "hidden content" unlocked
- max stats (romance, money etc.)

Cheatcodes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks but maybe add a disclaimer in the description, that players must start a new game to use the mod. :(

I had to do that to get the mod to work, no biggie.

Update from play -
Mod stopped working after the store incident, everything went back to $0. :(

Also, the phone system is screwed and does not list all contacts anymore.

The cheat codes provided in the mod (spoiler) do not register either. :(

Last edited:

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
Do you put the file into the managed folder or do you put it into the same spot as the game icon itself i tried both and restarted the game and it did not work so i don't know if im doing something wrong

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Do you put the file into the managed folder or do you put it into the same spot as the game icon itself i tried both and restarted the game and it did not work so i don't know if im doing something wrong
Hi shadowxxboyx,

You got it right by placing the modded Assembly-CSharp.dll into the Managed folder (make sure to right click properties unblock it if your on Windows 10).

I had to start a new game to use the mod, it did not work with my older saves.

Good luck and plan on playing from the start again (I guess) on every update or we can just not cheat (I like cheating in games. I do not know why Devs bitch so much about cheats, we still experience their vision). :)

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
Hi shadowxxboyx,

You got it right by placing the modded Assembly-CSharp.dll into the Managed folder (make sure to right click properties unblock it if your on Windows 10).

I had to start a new game to use the mod, it did not work with my older saves.

Good luck and plan on playing from the start again (I guess) on every update or we can just not cheat (I like cheating in games. I do not know why Devs bitch so much about cheats, we still experience their vision). :)
Thank you so much for replying back so quickly i will remember that, and also i don't see anything wrong cheating especially after someone has played the game without cheats i just find it more funner to play with cheats everyone has there one preference.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2