Fan Art Two Weeks Fan Art

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
Yes, it's that time again :)

Here you can post your personal art about , such as renders, photoshopped images, sketches, doodles, images made from pasta shapes and fluff found between your toes, anything, as long as it's fan art for Two Weeks.

Please only post fan-art images relevant to the game and its characters: no official images here, please; it's best to have a distinct line drawn between what the (excellent) dev creates, and what our disturbed little minds can come up with ;). Thanks.

This post will be updated as things are figured out.

Known People Assets:
  • Mom's Hair:
  • Sister's Hair:
Known Environmental Assets:
  • Main Living Area (missing eating area):
  • Sister's Bedroom:
  • The Park:
  • Clothing Boutique:
  • Deco Mirrors:
  • Hospital Waiting Room:
Not-100%-Sure Assets:
  • Hospital Locker Room (dev's mish-mashed environments):

So, go forth and make pretty pictures :) :) :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Ummm .. my criticism is about "the sis".. don't get me wrong , but your version looks so different than "original" or from Madek .. thanks for create this thread anyway :)

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
Ummm .. my criticism is about "the sis".. don't get me wrong , but your version looks so different than "original" or from Madek .
Agreed. Probably should have checked the reference images more. Nice picture though :)

So, next up ... she's still in the 'burn it and kill it with fire' category, but take two (I will eventually get this right, or I'll die of old age):

Went crazy with just about every slider I could get my mouse on, but slowly getting there.

Points of note: dforce is awesome until it creates weird sagging around the breasts that I can't fix, and gawwd, making hands look good is something I've yet to perfect.

Back to the reference images ...

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
Just convincing myself that my model looks absolutely nothing like Madek's model ...

(edit: this image should also convince you that fake-tan is bad / damn I should've balanced that yellow better)

Time to start from scratch ...

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
I keep looking at the ' ' asset, wondering if she contributes to the Sister's look. Structurally, they're similar, but comparing in-game images to the asset ... something's off. Eyelashes are wrong, eyebrows seem close, and skin is without blemish. Perhaps this morph is only applied at 50 to 75% ???

Shall have a play later on ...

Reactions: dekmma

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
Those of you who follow my work may remember a .

So, this is, again, one of those images that started as a crystal clear idea in my head, something simple, well-lit and composed, and another throw-away image. But, it turned into something else, something a little grotesque, a little violent, a little bit unintentionally 'fringe'.

How long this survives on Imgur is anybody's guess ...

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Some nice work...I should have taken your advice and turned back, that picture is rough.
In the storm her boobs look very lopsided, yes I know boobs are rarely if ever symmetrical, but they look way out.

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
... In the storm her boobs look very lopsided, yes I know boobs are rarely if ever symmetrical, but they look way out.
Definitely: the base pose I used did something to the mesh and despite having a zillion sliders for breast controls, I couldn't zero out the breasts, so I just went with it (motion blur could have explained the strange shapes away).

Reactions: kiteares

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
Supposed to be studying interior lighting, but ...