Others Jack Gates Those Fucking Orcs [v1.0] [jgahn]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_1600x400.png

Overview:
Welcome to Jack Gates, Those Fucking Orcs. You, the player, play Jack. Jack is a night watchman in a university built on Tolkien Estates. He must rid the school of those fucking orcs before it's too late.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-14
Release Date: 2023-10-12
Developer: jgahn
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Jack Gates Demon Hunter
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Basic Info:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screen_01.png screen_02.png screen_03.png screen_04.png

Last edited:

dreng3

Apr 28, 2018
I can't get it to run. When I launch the .exe file I just get the icon on my Taskbar which directs to a blank window that I cannot access.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So what sort of mind control is in this, and are you the one doing the fucking and/or controlling, or is this just all about the orcs?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JackGatesThoseFuckingOrcs-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
I'm having the same issue as other posters, the game refuses to run as it is being detected as a virus.

'Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software.'

Unsure what is triggering this or how to get around it to try the game out.

jgahn

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2019
Hi, thanx for playing my game. PC version seems to have compatibility issues with some machines due to Tyranobuilder not being fully updated for MAC users on the developer's side. : (

For those able to play the game, when you lose to the great orc, reduce his health again to 10 then fight him in a rematch. After you defeat him, Jack then gains control over the women, good luck. : )

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2020
Yeah, I like the concept of this game... But at present there's no point in playing. As soon as you get a little past halfway on the winning bar, he never goes scissors again until you're back down to at least the halfway point. Then he'll just spam paper several times in a row and beat you.

I do not see this game being beaten. Not until you can cast more than just rock.

Eminem101

Dec 2, 2017
I do not see this game being beaten. Not until you can cast more than just rock.
Well, I beat it. You have to fight the orc twice, first fight is always a loss. It's completely RNG whether or not you can actually fight him a second time because of how the tracker moves.

If you do win, for the love of god save it immediately because there is no gallery and you only have a limited number of moves to view the scenes.

Reactions: jgahn

jgahn

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2019
Well, I beat it. You have to fight the orc twice, first fight is always a loss. It's completely RNG whether or not you can actually fight him a second time because of how the tracker moves.

If you do win, for the love of god save it immediately because there is no gallery and you only have a limited number of moves to view the scenes.

Congratulations Eminem101, thank you for playing my game. : )

Last edited: