RPGM - U.N.C.F.-Icaros [v0.4.0] [TsodoviosGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Failatos

I find it a pity that this game doesn't have any reviews yet, I'm giving it a 5-star since I'm the first one to review and I've seen people ignore very good games cuz of early bad reviews, now that that's out of the way....

The plot is intersting alright but the writing has ups and downs, what I mean is that it has a lot of good moments and it's quite witty many times while others it fall quite flat. The game does have fairly good animations and renders of HS2 and all the maps seem to be made using HS2 which is a huge plus since they are not the stock rpgm-sprites. Music is simple and fitting to the theme although there are not many songs. A HUGE plus is also that the dev is active here and listens to suggestions.
    In actuality the game is in 3.5~4-star rating but I'm boosting it up a little since it's the devs first game and I'm the first reviewer as of v0.3
    I hope it continues to improve and be finished and not abandoned like many other nice ones out there due to the luck of viewership.
    Rating subjected to change in the future.