RPGM U.N.C.F.-Icaros [v0.4.0] [TsodoviosGames]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tsodovios

Developer of U.N.C.F. - ICAROS
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
UNCF_ICAROS_Promo-2.jpg

Overview:
UNCF-ICAROS a spaceship travelling far to another system in a 150-years long journey, but something unexpected happens, someone wakes up abruptly now he has to discover why and what caused this anomaly to happen along with many pleasant as it seems surprises.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-05
Release Date: 2023-07-05
Developer: TsodoviosGames - - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Others: Torrent* - Compressed*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

HS2_2021-12-21-15-57-36-057.jpg 3.jpg ChefCun-sample-1.png 298.jpg sfw-sample-0.jpg sfw-sample-2.jpg 40.jpg nsfw-1.jpg Rep_PenisKiss.jpg Doc_H_Scene_BoobPlay_Angle-2-sample.png Rep_H_Scene-Mc_CondomShow.jpg

Last edited:

mikeark

Aug 26, 2017
I guess someone in logistics has mixed up the uniforms for the spaceships Yamato and Icarus (The ship badges on the arms). On a 150 years long trip it's probably not that easy to fly home and replace these ...

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Ship name sounds familiar...

On another note as long as it's not like Event Horizon I'm okay with it....

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
OK so it's a RPGM.
Honestly i find the navigation is...poorly done. I have no clue where to go or where i am, no quest log, many of the rooms are identical and have 4-6 doors, i managed to get lost about 5 min in the game and needed 15 min to find back...

The start is pretty similiar the movie passangers

I guess someone in logistics has mixed up the uniforms for the spaceships Yamato and Icarus (The ship badges on the arms). On a 150 years long trip it's probably not that easy to fly home and replace these ...
The uniform seems also familiar, u sure they are not just on the wrong ship :unsure:

Tsodovios

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Yeah Uniforms are from Space battleship Yamato, I did try to edit the badge but boy it was awful. And yes it is indeed inspired form passengers. As for the navigation I wanted to have the player "explore" the ship but I think I'll add a map and/or labels to the doors or something else but I'm still thinking about it.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah Uniforms are from Space battleship Yamato, I did try to edit the badge but boy it was awful. And yes it is indeed inspired form passengers. As for the navigation I wanted to have the player "explore" the ship but I think I'll add a map and/or labels to the doors or something else but I'm still thinking about it.
Maybe some Map which shows the location after u explored it :unsure:
Besides the navigation got better after a while.
It seems promising thought, i like the story and characters.
How much characters are u planning to add, or have we meet all at the end of the update ?

Reactions: Tsodovios

Tsodovios

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Maybe some Map which shows the location after u explored it :unsure:
Besides the navigation got better after a while.
It seems promising thought, i like the story and characters.
How much characters are u planning to add, or have we meet all at the end of the update ?
By the end of the update you have met everyone, I don't have any plans at least for now to add more characters to the cast
as I'm not aiming for something big, it's my first project and I don't really want to be overwhelmed.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
RPGM (y););)(y)

Anyway, something's definitely going wrong: everytime I knock on the doctor's door - after I repaired med bay circuit - screen goes blank and nothing happens.

Tsodovios

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
RPGM (y););)(y)

Anyway, something's definitely going wrong: everytime I knock on the doctor's door - after I repaired med bay circuit - screen goes blank and nothing happens.
If you press enter(any button) in the black screen it should then play a cutscene.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If you press enter(any button) in the black screen it should then play a cutscene.
Well, I'm not an idiot :LOL:: I'm telling you that the cutscene DOES NOT trigger. Blank screen, mouse pointer. Period. I can only right-click, open the menu and go back to the main menu.

Tsodovios

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Well, I'm not an idiot :LOL:: I'm telling you that the cutscene DOES NOT trigger. Blank screen, mouse pointer. Period. I can only right-click, open the menu and go back to the main menu.
I'm gonna have a closer look thanks for reporting mate.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm gonna have a closer look thanks for reporting mate.
I've just found it out. It doesn't trigger by clicking mouse. It triggers by pressing keyboard only.

Well, everything works and triggers by pressing left mouse button but this scene. :unsure:

Tsodovios

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I've just found it out. It doesn't trigger by clicking mouse. It triggers by pressing keyboard only.

Well, everything works and triggers by pressing left mouse button but this scene. :unsure:
I'm glad that it isn't at least game breaking, I was able to replicate it also, I'll try to have it fixed by the next version.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote