RPGM U.N.C.F.-Icaros [v0.4.0] [TsodoviosGames]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Game crashed on me three times: 1) first time I tried to load it. 2) after getting food and what looked like a cut scene which fails. 3)As i tried to replay and was just viewing the asteroids at the begining.
Also, the dash in this version of RPGM is slower than most RPGM game's walk speed!
Edit: 4th time I got to go on a date, but it errors out when things get heavy. I can hear the voice work, but the screen is blank. after closing the program there was some error message about profile error,

Last edited:

Tsodovios

Developer of U.N.C.F. - ICAROS
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Game crashed on me three times: 1) first time I tried to load it. 2) after getting food and what looked like a cut scene which fails. 3)As i tried to replay and was just viewing the asteroids at the begining.
Also, the dash in this version of RPGM is slower than most RPGM game's walk speed!
Edit: 4th time I got to go on a date, but it errors out when things get heavy. I can hear the voice work, but the screen is blank. after closing the program there was some error message about profile error,
Hmm sounds like a nwjs problem, you could try to delete the app folder in the path C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local
And If there are crash dump files in C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\<app name>\User Data\Crashpad\reports, please send them to me.

Reactions: Alanthos

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
no dump files listed, but the deleting the folder may well have helped. I will know more when I have time to play a bit more tomorrow. ty

Reactions: Tsodovios

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Okay, Just started playing and so far I noticed a few things that may need to be addressed in future updates...

- A map is needed to find your way around the ship.

- The CG cutscene in the mess hall froze after going to get something to eat right after the holo companion advised "Don't go there Naked again." which I found funny.

- The Screen size options since I noticed the is a bit small.

Aside from that, I think this game has potential.

Tsodovios

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Okay, Just started playing and so far I noticed a few things that may need to be addressed in future updates...

- A map is needed to find your way around the ship.

- The CG cutscene in the mess hall froze after going to get something to eat right after the holo companion advised "Don't go there Naked again." which I found funny.

- The Screen size options since I noticed the is a bit small.

Aside from that, I think this game has potential.
Thanks for the feedback mate, I am working on adding a map function as for the other I will need some details like in the cutscene does it always freeze there? and for the screen size can you elaborate a little bit?

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Thanks for the feedback mate, I am working on adding a map function as for the other I will need some details like in the cutscene does it always freeze there? and for the screen size can you elaborate a little bit?
No problem and good to hear.

As for the cutscene, I happened twice in the same place. I always make a secondary save file for it just in case something unexpected happened. ( Romantic or Hentai Choice options, boss battles, etc.)

I just noticed it was hard to see the character moving around at times and I normally have the screen in window mode but had to put it in widescreen instead just to notice. (I usually play games with screen options to make it larger so you could see things closer especially when you're searching for items)

Tsodovios

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
No problem and good to hear.

As for the cutscene, I happened twice in the same place. I always make a secondary save file for it just in case something unexpected happened. ( Romantic or Hentai Choice options, boss battles, etc.)

I just noticed it was hard to see the character moving around at times and I normally have the screen in window mode but had to put it in widescreen instead just to notice. (I usually play games with screen options to make it larger so you could see things closer especially when you're searching for items)
I'll definitely look into the cutscene freezing as for the screen... I don't think I'll change anything because it would be like starting from the start sorry about that. :(

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
I'll definitely look into the cutscene freezing as for the screen... I don't think I'll change anything because it would be like starting from the start sorry about that. :(
Okay, good to hear about the cutscene freezing as for the Screen size I'll just have to adapt for it while playing the updated versions.

Still, you might want to keep size variations for how it's seen on the screen by others in mind for future projects like a sequel with the MC figuring out how to survive the trip to a new world or from the hibernating ship's crews viewpoint seeing what happened to the MC while they were asleep in the works down the road or anything else down the line.

I also apologize for the late reply.

Reactions: Tsodovios

Tsodovios

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Update is up! But I forgot to turn on the fullscreen so I uploaded a separate bugfix that takes care of it until I re-upload the whole thing again but it might take a while due to slow internet.

Bugfix

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kingvlad

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
No it should not, does it happen every time in the same scene?
no

first time the game crashed it was soon as the blackout event started

no(aside the fact that i'm saving constantly) it crashed again like...after MC recaps the situation to the doctor

Tsodovios

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
no

first time the game crashed it was soon as the blackout event started

no(aside the fact that i'm saving constantly) it crashed again like...after MC recaps the situation to the doctor
Ok thanks pointing it out, everything seems to be working fine for me but I'll keep trying to recreate it so that I'll be able to s figure it out.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Ok thanks pointing it out, everything seems to be working fine for me but I'll keep trying to recreate it so that I'll be able to s figure it out.
another error is(when the reporter and the gravure idol leave the bar and MC wants to see what is happening in the Med-bay):

1656790282113.png

Tsodovios

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Thanks to your screenshot I was able to find the bug(memory-leak) I might also have found a solution but I'll need to playtest the build a few times before I upload. Thanks again for the feedback!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote