U.N.C.F.-ICAROS [v0.4.0] [TsodoviosGames] Compressed

Win

Mac

Tool:UAGC

Tsodovios

Developer of U.N.C.F. - ICAROS
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
0.5.0 Devlog is up! If anyone is interested you can check it out in the below links!

Patreon post:
Itch post:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Out of all these only Harem is planned, I did consider including Pregnancy when I first started working on the story but the direction I went with just doesn't make sense. These are the ones planned: Exhibitionism, Sex toys, Group sex, Lesbian, Harem along with maybe Anal.
Will the lesbian content be optional, as if I determine whether it happens or not?
Or will it be forced and unavoidable?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
If the scenes actually make the cut they'll most likely be optional, I haven't decided yet.
I wanted to try your game but I've learned not to get invested if it's going to be ruined for me later.
If you are on the fence about making whether to make the lesbian content optional or forced I will pass on your game.
Thank you for letting me know and I wish you the best. I'll check back in the future to see when you decide.

Reactions: Tsodovios

Tsodovios

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I wanted to try your game but I've learned not to get invested if it's going to be ruined for me later.
If you are on the fence about making whether to make the lesbian content optional or forced I will pass on your game.
Thank you for letting me know and I wish you the best. I'll check back in the future to see when you decide.
Sure mate.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Let me say this straight: Start of the game is terrible.
Tons of corridor, tons of locked doors. That is pure frustrating disaster.

Game says "you can bring a ship's map by pressing M on keyboard". But when I press M , nothing happens.

Tsodovios

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Let me say this straight: Start of the game is terrible.
Tons of corridor, tons of locked doors. That is pure frustrating disaster.

Game says "you can bring a ship's map by pressing M on keyboard". But when I press M , nothing happens.
Yeah that seems to be a bug, it'll be fixed with the next update and I'm also working on the maps adding labels and making them easier to navigate.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote