giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
U.N.C.F.-ICAROS [v0.3.0] [TsodoviosGames]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 180 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tsodovios

Developer of U.N.C.F. - ICAROS
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
What are the future tags for this dev? Harem? ntr/sharing? Pregnancy?
Out of all these only Harem is planned, I did consider including Pregnancy when I first started working on the story but the direction I went with just doesn't make sense. These are the ones planned: Exhibitionism, Sex toys, Group sex, Lesbian, Harem along with maybe Anal.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The game needs a sort of scene gallery. And something that will help the player find his way around. All right, I found out the implemented map (M) after I started a new gameplay.

I guess everybody might play it from scratch after so many months. :whistle:

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, I restarted a brand new game and the game freezed at the first animation. Solved it deleting nwjs folder in the AppData/Local folder.

BUT it doesn't work with the second animation: it freezes anyway - here:

Screenshot 2023-03-12 003138.png

Reactions: Tsodovios

Tsodovios

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
So, I restarted a brand new game and the game freezed at the first animation. Solved it deleting nwjs folder in the AppData/Local folder.

BUT it doesn't work with the second animation: it freezes anyway - here:

View attachment 2459756
Thanks for pointing out, I checked it out but I can't seem to replicate the problem no matter how many times I try...

Tsodovios

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Screen size option other than full screen would be nice.
The original plan was that actually but it kept messing with the media player for the videos and I would need to re-render all videos in way smaller resolution for it to reach a "maybe it'll work" state, that's why I decided to go with only fullscreen. Changing it now would require me to start over and I really want to complete this game even if it's a little restrictive rather than abandon it.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
The original plan was that actually but it kept messing with the media player for the videos and I would need to re-render all videos in way smaller resolution for it to reach a "maybe it'll work" state, that's why I decided to go with only fullscreen. Changing it now would require me to start over and I really want to complete this game even if it's a little restrictive rather than abandon it.
Okay, understood. So far nice game. It would make it nice to stop, save, leave open and access other work on the pc without having to exit. Hopefully, you will consider this in future games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tsodovios

Tsodovios

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Okay, understood. So far nice game. It would make it nice to stop, save, leave open and access other work on the pc without having to exit. Hopefully, you will consider this in future games.
Yeah, I get what you mean. Next project I am moving away from RPGMaker and I'm gonna give Ren'Py a go as it is WAY less restrictive in many aspects but it need a little bit more work on systems and things before even the first version.

Reactions: Failatos

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UNCFICAROS-0.4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tsodovios

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Too bad you can't choose the size of the screen. Fullscreen doesn't suit me at all.
I did try to do it at first but since I wanted to include animations and the way rpgmaker-mv is I couldn't make it work. :cry:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote