Developer Website:
Language: Chinese
Version: 0.8.8.1
Censored: Yes
English Translation: No
System Requirements: Windows 8/10

[Fixed] Introduction:
This is an Adventure RPG game.
The combat system is based from the classic game--Octopath Traveler.
You can find Yuri, Pure love, Tentacles, also Bondage, cheating and many more within.
The story contains humor, perhaps you too will be laughing so much you can't masturbate.
The story began years after the devil was sealed..... Our heroine of the story is Laura; A poor, naive and cute orphaned village girl whose only possession is a [Gemstone] from her missing parents, yet because of that, fate quietly approaches her.
(ps: I know it's cliche, but the game author is stupid and funny, so the story is not boring.)
After some events, the heroine of the story began her journey to try and save the world, then find her mother once again.

Sample Images:
81998044_p0.png 78863035_p0.jpg 84706269_p0.jpg 77576451_p0.png 83349124_p0.png

Link/s:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

This game actually looks interesting and it could use some attention along with an English translation for those who are into games that contain what is essentially a plethora of fetishes rolled into one package.
As of Sep 1, 2020, The game currently has 9 chapters + side biography.

Last edited:
May 26, 2019
And just in case; I'm still somewhat new to making threads about games hardly anyone knows about, there might also be a thread similar to this without me knowing of it so you will have to excuse me for that oversight. I'm also a semi-lurker in this site so expect me to not reply in this thread right away.

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
Only language with English will go over to official section. Fortunately this goes to translation and just like that this game comesout every month with an update. So maybe the final version will someone try to Translate.

May 26, 2019
Only language with English will go over to official section. Fortunately this goes to translation and just like that this game comesout every month with an update. So maybe the final version will someone try to Translate.
Hopefully so, at best it will take a year or two before anyone can see the dev releasing the final game patch, assuming either someone is vigilant enough to see through it's progress for a nice proper translation or nothing unusual happens to the game dev/s.
So in the meantime this thread will serve as a platform for any news and development progress regarding OVER·DeviL. As long as this game is not complete/under development while not having a proper English translation it will stay here in this Translation Forum unless the site mods say otherwise.

Mar 6, 2019
I don't know why, but this game just hits different. I've already played through it twice since I got it this summer. Chinese to English also works far better than Japanese to English when using machine translation, probably because there are way more Chinese speakers in the world. It looks like the developer is adding animated scenes in this next update, so that's also something to look forward to.

Last edited:

OriginalSin

Sep 26, 2017
I don't know why, but this game just hits different. I've already played through it twice since I got it this summer. Chinese to English also works far better than Japanese to English when using machine translation, probably because there are way more Chinese speakers in the world. It looks like the developer is adding animated scenes in this next update, so that's also something to look forward to.
Any instructions for how to implement machine translate for this one? It piqued my interest with the themes.

Mar 6, 2019
Any instructions for how to implement machine translate for this one? It piqued my interest with the themes.
Yeah just use RPGMakerMVGame Hook Patcher + the latest version of Translation Aggregator (from GitHub). Make sure you set the language in TA to translate from Chinese instead of Japanese.

snusnumrik

Dec 19, 2016
It is a shame the game in transalted. I started using the aggregator but it writes the translation in a window outside the the game window. Is annoying. Is there a way to substitute the text inside the game?

snusnumrik

Dec 19, 2016
new link same password

Translation? Anyone, at least machine translation!!!

theforbiddenentity

Aug 5, 2021
well can you translate this?

Version 0.93B
password: mudamuda
think the chinese characters in this (look at www/audio/bgm) might be corrupted? they all show up as ? diamonds for me even with locale set to china, and also the demo version downloads fine with intact characters. might be just me though not sure

edit: fixed, when you're inside winrar ctrl + E >>> simplified chinese >>> save at the top and it works

Last edited:

Iona_Blue

Oct 23, 2017
think the chinese characters in this (look at www/audio/bgm) might be corrupted? they all show up as ? diamonds for me even with locale set to china, and also the demo version downloads fine with intact characters. might be just me though not sure

edit: fixed, when you're inside winrar ctrl + E >>> simplified chinese >>> save at the top and it works
U Can Try with This Change Your Region Windows to Chinese
Start > Settings > Time & Language > Region > Select Date, time & regional formatting > Additional date, time & regional settings > Select Change date, Time, or number > Select Menu Adminitistrative > Select Change system locale to Chinese (Simplified Chinese) and Restart

Problem Solved

Talayata

Jan 13, 2021
I want to ask everyone, have any of you cleared the level? Regarding the second chapter, I have been stuck in it. Now I have defeated the black business and cannot continue the story.(Not bug)