[UCCM] Over·DeviL

Ardenw

May 5, 2018
Steam page looks like a Q4 2023 release date, though that's just the planned release window so who knows?

May 3, 2022
Yeah unfortunately when the release date is that vague it pretty much always means it's an optimistic estimate. But who knows would be nice if they meet that deadline.

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
Just curious: Is a higher quality version of the following available on his Patreon?

D22BT

Jul 18, 2021
Is the Steam version missing some content? The Patreon version seems to have some extra perks listed but I'm not sure if the Steam version has them cause it still has censorship.
Perks listed from Patreon are:
  • Includes other branches (probably means dialogue routes) as well as goblin ending
  • Side story after clearing levels (Not sure if I translated this correctly)
  • Patch for 3 main characters to change costumes as well as 6 other NPCs (not sure how many costumes this is referring to)
  • De-mosaic patch (Original creator did mention that this is not a 100% de-mosaic patch as some previous sections will still have mosaic)

Any comment/input would be much appreciated before I finalize my purchase (y)

robotdie

Apr 7, 2020
Is the Steam version missing some content? The Patreon version seems to have some extra perks listed but I'm not sure if the Steam version has them cause it still has censorship.
  • Includes other branches (probably means dialogue routes) as well as goblin ending
  • Patch for 3 main characters to change costumes as well as 6 other NPCs (not sure how many costumes this is referring to)
  • De-mosaic patch (Original creator did mention that this is not a 100% de-mosaic patch as some previous sections will still have mosaic)

the steam v.
I'm not sure but I play a little there have mosaic

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017

Patreon was demo version's playable,not full demosaic actully.
because this author was want put it on DLsite,but some player say they want de-mosaic.
But,he was busy no time repaint every CG.
so,yes, still mosaic in some CG too.

Reactions: D22BT
May 3, 2022
Google translate on the Patreon tells me the version there is the exact same as the steam release version. The patreon was used during development and after the game's initial Dlsite release but has since concluded and the steam release should be the final version. The effort to demosaic the game fell short but the later half of the game should have no mosaic.

Reactions: D22BT

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
This is a good game. Iinteresting combat, gameplay and pretty good Hentai, problem is that the dev originally developed the game only to be released in Japan and created art that was censored rather than uncensored art he could put a mosaic on later, the mosaic that does exist (only in the first half according to the above poster), is rather flagrant and goes far beyond the 'there was an attempt' standard that Dlsite routinely accepts for other titles.

There are no plans to decensor the parts that are already censored and unfortunately the Steam reviews are suffering as a result, its too bad because this is a legitimate H-rpg, which is somewhat of a rarity these days.

I still think you should play it and support the dev if you can. This clearly was a labor of love.