VN - Others - Completed - UchiKano: Living With My Girlfriend [v1.0] [Argonauts]

1. 1.00 star(s)

spacezombie

Very boring vanilla game, with no single creative or inspiered idea.

The art is extremly generic.

Music fitting but generic.

The story is predictable, not creative or tries to say anything, also way too long with too many "filler" scenes like the work scenes with the president.

The art style very lazy. Ayame looks so cliche just like the MC nothing special there at all, the backgrounds also look very boring.

The personalities very flat.

The sex scenes are very boring, but they weren´t really that important so I don´t mind that. It is supposed to be a sweet romance story not an eroge.

I can still recommend it, it will probably be good or atleast be okay for a lot of people, but I can´t stand it. The game feels like it wasn´t made with love or any desire to actually make a good game, it just feels like a product to make money and nothing else. But that is just my opinion.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

asdasdasdad

A pretty simple but decent vanilla VN. The setup is simple. Childhood friend's parents are gone for a few months, so she needs a place to stay, so why not at your place? Story is pretty standard too, she has feelings for you for a long time, but never found a way to express them. So over the course of a few weeks the romance slowly escalates.
    Graphics are good too, CG looks nice and are high res. The girl is cute and sexy. Sex scenes are pretty vanilla vaginal sex, titfuck and oral. The text is at least nice, even during sex they are lovey dovey and have gentle loving sex rather than "my hips are moving on my own" stuff.

Only criticism is that they just had to toss in some random drama. How can drama exist if you have two super close and loving people together and parents that know the guy on a first name basis? Well by just having everyone act like an idiot. It is just so frustrating to see the problem, but everyone avoids the problem and makes things worse than they have to be. And its not like the problem is that they have to dispose of a body, no, its simple. And then they have the gall to stretch it out. I almost want to give it a 3/5 just because of how stupid the drama is.