VN - Others - Completed - UchiKano: Living With My Sister [v1.0] [Argonauts]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2553135

Overall, a good romance-sister game.

Pros:
    Render quality (the sister looks great)
    Good translation
    Voice acting
    About 5 hours of content (does not overstay its welcome)

Cons:
    Not many different renders (typical for Japanese games)
    Story (Only romancing your sister; nonexistent)

Overall, it is a good slow-burn, romance-sister novel, and it presents itself well.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

EmpressLunaria

I've played a plentiful amount of Japanese style visual novels, so I like to think I'm capable of judging the good from the bad. With that said, I would personal say that this game is really good, not amazing or one of a kind, but for what it's going for and trying to achieve. I think it's hits all the notes pretty well. The Sister is adorable and very likable, the main Character isn't your typical lame/boring wimpy looser, his personality and actions work for this game, so that's a positive. The artwork is really good, especial the Sister. she's defiantly waifu material in this girls book. The voice acting and playtime are both a positive, it doesn't linger to long and gives you enough cute and sexy moments to reward you. So overall, I simple say. if you like cute and romantic imouto type stories, you will absolutely enjoy this one.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

asdasdasdad

Another title in the uchikano series. This one is about the sister.

The setup is simple, MC's little sister is studying for her exams but mom and dad get sick, so they send her over to the protagonist's place so she wont get sick. However, she has feelings for her big brother.

I really like the story, she knows she wants the big brother cock, and is doing her best to tempt him. Which is a welcome change compared to the usual reserved anime girl you get. They also dont cheap out by making it a non blood related sister.

The art is pretty and there is plenty of vanilla sex. Although it takes a while to get there, so if youre in for a quick fap I have to disappoint you. There is no animation, but at least its not censored.
    Only thing I dont like is how they never resolve the parent situation. There is never a moment where they confess to the parents they are banging and the parents give their blessing. Instead they just leave it in the middle. With no real explanation how they are going to cover up that they are living together for the rest of their lives. It is kind of strange, since in uchikano, living with my girlfriend there is a bunch of drama about her staying with the MC for no reason. They could have something like that here, since banging your sister at least is a more reasonable problem.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Ap0state

I do not play many japanese adult vn, but I'm aware of the term nukige. Where the focus of the game is sexy content, and this game is not that. If you want quick arousal to masturbate then I have to warn you that this is not the game. What this game is instead is a slow burn and wholesome vanilla vn with wincest in it.

I don't actually finish the game yet but I don't see that as a problem since a guy here just reviewed the game while skipping most of the game. The story is not in the realm of realism like most adult vn are. But the story is not in the realm of insultingly bad that ruin the experience. What I get during my time playing this game is a sense of enjoyment of the long journey of two characters discover their love.

The art style is good and beautiful in a cute way. Together with great voice acting by the main girl is good enough to remedy the none existence animation. Overall this game is a very good one. It is an enjoyable game experience to sit through and relax.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Gargarlley

This is a game that speaks to my soul.
    There's not a grandiose plot or an overarching theme that goes around on this novel
    There's merely an emotion which it wishezs to convey, that of tenderness, that of genuine love for that which we appreciate.

You are greeted by a joyful image that of one of the cutest girls I've seen in these games laying on the floor, reading and laughing as she comments the latest manga she has bought to you
    You're given a glimpse of what the life for these two were like a small piece of their personal universe where you shall now reside for the duration of the whole novel
    You begin to live as normal but it doesn't tip toe around it's main subject, our heroine soon makes clear how she has feelings for the MC, her brother
    And at first takes us through her various schemes to try and seduce him

Even as they are pretty entertaining we begin to see how naturally the affection they have for each other begin to grow. In a natural yet inevitable way these two make the decision to be honest with themselves and begin to grow as a couple

Ths game has nothing that makes it too special yet it stands out on a light of it's own.

If you've ever felt the need to be comforted, to feel happiness as you scape the usual struggles of modern days

This will be the game for you. A place where you know nothing can go wrong
  6. 1.00 star(s)

cooperdk

This game is soooooo sloooooooooooow burn that it becomes boring fast.
    I have been hitting autoskip for about fifteen minutes now and have yet to get to the good stuff. Just got to kissing. And that was it for that scene, apart from a guy who apparently licked his sister's tits even though his tongue was like 20 cm away from the nipple.

Just got to the first blowjob scene which was anther 3 minutes of autoskip. Apparently, a girl who does that for the first time wants the guy to cum in her mouth, and swallows. Never heard of girls who do that in their debut.

Also, I have had ONE OPTION to decide what should happen during this playthrough. Cum inside or cum outside.

So if you just want to see drawn siblings having it out with each other, pass on this. There are so many much better game projects out there.

This game has NO ANIMATIONS AT ALL. And it's 2.3+ GB which means it's pretty much exclusively audio that takes up space.

Exit (after the third boring fuck session and 23 minutes of autoskip). Delete. Forget.
    I give it a 1 star rating because you have to give something. This might as well have been a set of images to flip thru. Nothing interesting at all and just basically ... why do something like this when you can do so much more with that talent?