VN - Ren'Py - UFO [Ch.3 v0.6.5] [17MOONKEYS]

1. 1.00 star(s)

JojodoLolo

This game is not story focused and it shouldn't be taken serious, but you should give it a try.
    The best way to describe this game is enjoyable. I dont know why but something hits different.
    Don't come with high expectations, since there's not much content yet.

To the Dev: This is not a masterpiece but as i said its really enjoyable and fun the way it is. I hope you keep a small cast of characters instead of adding a bunch of characters that no one cares about. I just want this to be completed. For me it would be a perfect short game to play from beginning to end while Im stoned and bored. Brainless, fun and with lots of sex scenes with Aysha!
    EDIT: meh nevermind its just a futa game now, nothing more
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Dzibel1

Creative scenes, hot women, and funny. Smooth animation. Strange concept but I do recommend. I am a huge ahegao fan, so adding is a WIN dev :)

I hope for more updates and pray it is not abandoned.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

This is a pretty interesting VN so far.

PROS
    Good renders
    Characters are different

CONS
    MC looks like a 15 yr old and is short

Overall
    I went in thinking that this was going to be an awful VN, but honestly it's pretty good. The story is interesting and fun. So I have to say that I was surprised by this.
    Now for some feed back on what I think needs to be changed
    The MC looks like a kid. Just being honest. I hope this will change as the updates come and the story evolves. There seemed to be a brief hint to that in the story.
    Would have been interesting if the MC's original household would have been abducted as well. But I see the reason why.
    There could be more ladies involved. Yet again, this could change with future updates.
    I recommend giving this one a chance. It's unique story gives it potential. Good luck to the dev(s) with future updates and hopefully this one doesn't get abandoned or put on hold.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

thalendir

Hello,
    Those are my two cents as a review based on release 0.3.6

+ PROs:
    - Original story though not completly surprising
    - Overall nice renders and artwork
    - Good amount of content
    - The usual inc* smut we all love to hate and enjoy at some point

- The general mood and humor all over the place, actually make you read even the longest "interludes"

- CONs:
    - Seriously, who said that MILF = FATSO with Huge tits and even bigger ASS & HIPS ??? (feel free to see that as a PRO if that's your liking obviously). I love milfs that do have curves but here it's really too much, if you're into BBW you might again see that as a PRO point
    - Some behavior doesn't make any sense (not willing to spoil, let's just say you're not abducted alone and it turns out surprinsingly "for the best")
    - The nerdy side of the MC should at some point be overwhelmed by the "circumstances" and turns out to still act like some no-ball

Can't say that I enjoy my time here, but I yet send kudos to the dev for his hard work, it is merely my opinion based on my sole likings
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Jacky109.5

UFO [v0.3.6 beta Ch. 2] [17MOONKEYS] is the definition of being unique without trying to force it to be. The story is over a top corrupt game including many sex dolls and being the last man in the universe. The renders are great, the characters are more for setting up at the moment, but still quite excellent. Something I will support for sure when I'm more finically stable. I can't wait for what's next to come.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

humanjelloman

One word to describe this game would be unique. I greatly enjoyed the content and every moment of it left me both aroused and going WTF haha. Can't wait for more story and I truly hope this gets finished!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

docdom

I really enjoyed this game. Good artwork, good selection of characters and a decent story line. The only drawback is it's so short. My rating would turn from a 4 to a 5 if there was more content, which I'm sure there will be in the future!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

RobertRick

Ha ha. This is not your average game. The story and the characters surprised me quite a lot right from the beginning. and I laughed out loud several times during play. The game is a bit too far on the female domination side to my taste, so I do hope there will be women crawling on the floor begging for a little cum in time. Looking forwad to coming updates to this game.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

I don't think it's a terrible game, I can see why other people like it, and I do think the dev is trying so hopefully it will improve. That said a real deal breaker for me, aside from the generic leaning renders even if I do like crazy curves, was the 'lactation' content had little if any visible milk I could see. It was really more sucking tits content at that point. If I can't really visually see the fetish I came to the game for, it makes the game worth fewer stars IMO. If a few little details like that got cleaned up though, I could see giving it a 3rd star.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Art and render quality looks good.
    + ''A young man was abducted by aliens, but after 1000 years his cryogenic chamber will be found by sex dolls.'' this is written in the Overview part of our game, and as you can see it's pretty interesting :D
    + We have a kind of good sense of humor, especially the scene Anna talks about MC and MC saying his balls are hurting and he didn't cum for two weeks because of slow-burn games on F95zone just made me lose it LMAO

Bad Points
    - DEV was joking about slow-burn games, so I wasn't waiting for him to do the exact same thing... Yeah... This is one of the games you have nearly zero content even after one and a half years of development time... Seriously? I have seen some demos with more content than this game! That's just wow...
    - Aside from being slow-burn for lewd content it pretty much has no content for the story either...
    - DEV doesn't share changelog and it makes things complicated.
    - We have zero choices over story and the game is nothing more than a kinetic novel.
    - Sex scenes are awful, they are nothing more than 1-2 pictures. We are in 2022 and all games should have animations, we are not in the early 2000s and even if you are going to make a game without sex animations you should add a lot of positions with pictures for this.

For The End
    All I can say is I'm disappointed AF... I was waiting for this game to turn out as something far better but this thing is nothing more than a poor kinetic novel with good potential. I hope DEV will fix bad points and make this game good and then I can edit my review for a better rate...
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Thelolz385

nice plot and concept of the world .
    very cool and sexy looking models .
    i believe this game has alot of potential if the devs keep on with the expanding the world and i like that the sex scenes are based on seduction.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Lugz101

It's just 10 min of demo and clicking thru text with no choices. It has potential just need some content. The images that you see on the first page is pretty much the whole game at this point. It's just a tease now.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

lsdhappy

Superb debut. The models are fantastic, the writing is on the money, the enivornments beautiful and interesting, the premise and kinks are perfect. Gracefully slides into my top 5 games based on the basic content available at this early stage.

Hope to see Aisha retain her inner conflict for as long as possible, definately don't want to see her reduced to a sub, she's too regal and pretty for that. Let the flower blossom!

There's a constant slow burn tension in the writing, the camera angles are great too.

Difficult to think of any criticisms. Wouldn't mind X-ray internals, and perhaps the sound effects could be bumped up - voices perhaps?

Loved every second. A truimph!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Mulura

I really liked the game! Sci-Fi is such a great genre and I am looking forward to more. The caring mother trope is really hot. In addition to the hormone induction, do i really like the setup. I would love to see some Alien races to interact with and some body customizability/changes with the on board sex robots would be great! Please continue with this
  15. 1.00 star(s)

Draintheswamp

Horrible. Forced futa content, no sense of artistic direction. gross scenes with main character eating his own cum. Game is a waste of time. dude should have just focused on knocking up layla and ended this game a long time ago. it isn't even a game bc there are no choices
  16. 5.00 star(s)

ghaash

[v0.3.3 Ch. 2]

very good game, I'm in love with Aisha. She has a realistic thicc model. not a perfect plastic round ass, not a flat belly, it's more like real life in that way, it feels fresh to see that type of body and ethnicity. I think you've ring the bell in that regard, at least for me. the story and the world is interesting, but it's still too early to talk about it, the game is new and hasn't had many updates. Even so, I think he has a very good future ahead of him.
    I'm curious to see if it's planned to have animations, maybe it's a good addition, but nevertheless, if it's never added, it's not gonna be an issue cause the renders are that well made. Good luck dev, keep the good work, i loved the game. :)
  17. 3.00 star(s)

iron4doves

This is like a 3.5 star for me, but I'm rounding up because its a story I haven't seen exactly before.

The premise is: Aliens visited earth in the year 202X. They abducted a male (you) and a female (dark skinned thicc woman) and put them in cryostorage. These humans would turn out to stay in cryostorage for over 1000 years due to unplanned events. During this time, humanity created advanced semi-synthetic robotics, producing simulated humanity in the form of robots ranging from those with more utilitarian purposes to straight up sex bots. A trio of two sex bots and one utility bot would happen across the abandoned UFO that abducted you and your female companion, releasing you from cryostorage. After being released, you soon find out that sexuality plays a key part in the modern world, but there are immanent risks to your existence that you must address.

It's a fun story that I'm looking forward to. I really only have two complaints, one that is an opinion and the other that will work itself out in time:
    • Opinion: Why isn't the female the MC's step mom? I understand the Dev has reservations with incest, but is step-cest off the table too? It seems like such an obvious write-in... 99% of the dialog could stay the same as well, and this is how the story should look: Your dad recently married this exotic woman down on her luck and looking for a better way or something, she faked liking your dad but couldn't bother to fake liking you... you two get abducted shortly after she joins your family, she hates it/you, has moral/religious conflict due to sexitimes, but you twist her into your breeding bitch over the story... So obvious, so good, just free taboo waiting to be tapped... Honestly could be better than actual incest. But no. It's just some random woman... Literally ANYTHING would be better than her just being a random woman lol.
    • What will work itself out in time: the amount of content. There's nothing worth fapping to in the game yet, to put it frankly. The story is quite early-on, and unclear as to how it will develop.
    • The game really needs audio, I'm so tired of mute games.
    • It's all still images, animations would have been nice but if the dev can make the dialog and images in the sex scenes very rewarding, it can work... remains to be seen.
    Edit: Wish I could delete my review lol, but I can't so... just pulling down to 3 stars. I don't really care for futa and totally was not expecting it to be added. Haven't played the update that added it and don't plan to. If a mod wants to delete this I'm cool with that.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Goretaint

First of all: I love this game. The story is like a sexual dream come true (for me) and the models are fitting perfectly to it. Sex dolls should be looking unrealistic in a sexual manner, and the game dev does a great job here. Also, the mom character Aisha absolutely got me - bushy (y)and filled with pleasure through drugs is just awesome. She definitely should get the main focus for the boy. He should make her pregnant more than once (pls) and if she is pregnant, he (of course) should try the other entry, too. I hope she fails to lose her weight - the boy should convince her, that she just looks perfect and bring her enough clothes, that she doesn't matter anymore.

Pros:
    • models and renders are amazing, esp. Aisha (don't change, keep them busty and curvy)
    • setting and story is simply good so far
    • music and sex sounds (pls more!)
    criticism:
    • no animations
    • cum shots (should be animated too, buts it's early)
    • linear story with no changing choices
    • no help from the dolls (sex dolls but no sex?)
    Normally I would give this game a clear 5 star, but without animations it's a 4. If this changes I'll upgrade my voting for sure. Can't wait to see the next chapter!! Request: Pls make an Aisha-Banner:love:. Thanks!
  19. 4.00 star(s)

ArturiousDesign

I just found this game a few days ago.

After reading a few reviews apparently people hate it and have been waiting for content for a long while. Maybe the game gad a recent overhaul kuz I really enjoyed it.

From what I can gather, the story is about a young-looking guy who was abducted by aliens over 1000yrs ago. Sex Dolls then find the derelict space ship finding him and an Arabic milf in cryostasis. Their ship is damaged and they need MC's help getting a spare engine part.

In chapters one, you get an introduction to the characters and an explanation of what the Sex Dolls are, and how Humanity has gone extinct. Seems like MC and Asha are the last 2 humans (I hope they get to repopulate! Kuz I find Asha super sexy. She CHONKY!)

Anywho, great intro to the 3 ship girls (Blonde Milf, Arabic Milk Mommy, and busty sister type)
    I like that the game isn't super serious about its world building, it's very relaxed.
    Mc is pretty generic, but imo it's not that big a deal. I mean you come out of Cryosleep after being found by genetically engineered Sex Dolls named Pamela and Barbie ...

Looking forward to Ep2, the plot is kicking up and a routine mission to fix the spaceship is anything but.

Def worth looking into. Busty girls, an understandable plot that isn't very heavy handed. And an intro to a Sex Doll filled space romp.

I don't understand the 1 star reviews ...
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Iwanako

Based on V0.3.3

If you're going for an adult VN (Or in this case, a KN because no choices are available yet) your initial offering REALLY needs to wow your audience with one of the following:

Amazing visuals (To have something pretty to look at while fastclicking through the text).

A genuinely gripping story so that the audience really cares what happens to the people & the world they inhabit

Superb smut so that the audience can get their jollies regardless of the quality of the character models and writing.

UFO, unfortunately, fails to make a splash in any of those categories. It does nothing horribly wrong but as of V0.3.3 also does nothing -right- in such a way that makes it stand out from the hundreds of similar style games on this site.

This game does itself no favor by having very little content at all, as it offers, if you're generous or a very slow reader, a 15min demo in which nothing really happens. You get few pseudo-sex scenes, some uninspired loredumps and a story that has a lot of words but actually says very little.

As stated above, your demo NEEDS to wow your (potential) audience so that they stick around for your next updates, eager for more.

UFO unfortunately fails to decisively deliver at any of the earlier-mentioned points.

The character models aren't bad looking, but they're about as cookie-cutter as they go. So, there really isn't any spectacular eyecandy strutting around to keep my attention.

Storywise its premise is a smidge more interesting than the default generic current-day cookie-cutter seduction romp, but the story is 0% show, 100% tell. And what it tells isn't good.

Here I can pick out some actual things that made me cringe hard and lose interest.

MC is abducted by aliens. Aliens are given ONE line explaining they're now dead when the ship is boarded by the dolls. They're a literal plot vehicle to get the MC onto the ship then immediately get tossed into the nearest dumpster to make room for the main cast.

MC has ZERO lines of dialogue in which he is affected by either being a thousand years in the future or being told he's the last man alive. He's either brainwashed, brain-damaged, a cocktail of so many "-paths" that would make even social dumpsterfires like myself raise serious alarms, or possibly repressing so hard he's going to break apart in the next version.

MC just does things, never reflects on his actions, no motivations beyond "I want to do X because I want to." and fails to meaningfully interact with -anyone- at all. It's honestly really creepy and reinforces the idea that there's something genuinely WRONG with the MC's mental health.
    If that's actually where the author wants to go though, then kudo's to them, but I haven't gotten the feeling anywhere else that this might turn dystopian horror in the next scene.

Smut-wise there's barely anything there. A smidgen of teasing and some boobs and you've honestly had it all.

There's zero gameplay, the only choice you're given is which name your character has. It's a Kinetic Novel that doesn't tell a good story.

All in all, I would rate it a 2.5/5, rounded down because there simply isn't much to judge yet either way. But on the whole this isn't really worth spending the 15min of clicking through yet. Too little happens, and what little does happen isn't memorable in a good or bad way.