VN - Ren'Py - UFO [Ch.3 v0.6.5] [17MOONKEYS]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kaay

4 Stars
    reason why not 5 the game just started with so little to offer for a game this early 4 star is great and a bit over rating imho but i gave it 4 stars for :

1: Potential it had huge potential if done right with the way the Dev made the story < will talk about my thought at the end
    2: models all available models 3 so far are great hot and well made Pam is my fav a milf with that body and ass what not to like
    3: Dev is listening and answering to ppl in here which is very positive

if u looking for fast and easy way to get where the game is right now its worth looking into for sure but not worth goin for if u looking to enjoy or fap ( ATM )

a personal thoughts
    its hinted in the game by MC " oh so i can make them mine " that he will be able to have control over them which is great since they are sex dolls by hacking them or manipulate the codes or something which is great opens so many doors and possibilities also with the bubble planet we can expect this game to have many or unlimited amount of girls in the game thats with the fact that this game in space which opens the doors of aliens and other creatures as well which like i said opens so many doors and possibilities ...

ofc cant say the game missing that or this atm since it still pretty much have nothing but naming the MC for start will be great and the game need more lots more content and fetishes
    the game can be great thats for sure and the way the Def is going with it is so promising and assuring .
    wish u the best Dev and keep up the great work
    and thank you reader for ur time reading my thoughts :)

( updating the rating to 5 stars this game will for sure shine and the Dev truly doing an insane work wish u the best and keep up the insane work )