Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Bug/feature request descriptionUAGC ver. (required for bug rep)OS, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD (opt)Link to the game (req for bugrep)Link to specific file (optional)
RPGM MV/MZ always wants a donor versionv2.6.8No idea lolA Struggle with Sin [v0.5.6.6a] [Chyos]
Can't reproduce (at least with default settings), can u try do UAGC settings reset (in settings) or/and screenshot of settings that u are using for this game that leads to problem? Btw it seems that dev already compressed that game pretty much...

Reactions: Discoplayer1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Can't reproduce (at least with default settings), can u try do UAGC settings reset (in settings) or/and screenshot of settings that u are using for this game that leads to problem? Btw it seems that dev already compressed that game pretty much...
Yeah I know I don't try to compress it again. I just noticed it, when switching from v2.6.7 to v2.6.8. And the settings are standart. I just installed the new update and didn't change anything, except activating encrypt decrypted back. (it happens if its active or not though)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: megalol I reinstalled UAGC new and now it didn't ask. So maybe a problem while updating the first time. As long as nobody else got the problem too, no need to look further into it.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: megalol and giqui

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yeah I know I don't try to compress it again. I just noticed it, when switching from v2.6.7 to v2.6.8. And the settings are standart. I just installed the new update and didn't change anything, except activating encrypt decrypted back. (it happens if its active or not though)

Edit: megalol I reinstalled UAGC new and now it didn't ask. So maybe a problem while updating the first time. As long as nobody else got the problem too, no need to look further into it.
Ok, btw this game needs "Use another decrypter tool" activated to decrypt files (it's kinda like rpatool for RenPy - more powerful), this info tooltip pop ups when hower on mentioned feature but I gonna add same text also to OP and mention that game is already heavy compressed.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ok, btw this game needs "Use another decrypter tool" activated to decrypt files (it's kinda like rpatool for RenPy - more powerful), this info tooltip pop ups when hower on mentioned feature but I gonna add same text also to OP and mention that game is already heavy compressed.
How to figure out when to activate another decrypter tool?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
How to figure out when to activate another decrypter tool?
Now probably u can use it in all games since all bugs should be fixed for it (at least I hope so). In future I'll probably make it enabled by default or at least make it saveable (keep activated after UAGC close/open after pressing Save button).

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC v2.6.9 (update only, install it on UAGC version 2.6.8 fix1):
Changes:
- For RPGM MV/MZ and RenPy engine compressors added Drag and Drop feature (activates at UAGC settings page) and folder renaming if DnD activated
- Updated a few tools: ffmpeg_avif (SVT-AV1 encoder from v1.7.0 to v1.8.0), ImageMagic, avifenc
- "Use another decrypter tool" feature in RPGM MV/MZ engine compressor is now saveable
1702824171336.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Bug/feature request descriptionUAGC ver. (required for bug rep)OS, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD (opt)Link to the game (req for bugrep)Link to specific file (optional)
Not compressing or deleting compressed filesv2.6.9 (nice)-
https://f95zone.to/threads/185739/

I think the problem could be either the spaces in the path or the suuuuper long folder name.
I renamed it to "Live-with-the-JK_ver1.0" and it worked.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Not compressing or deleting compressed filesv2.6.9 (nice)-
https://f95zone.to/threads/185739/

I think the problem could be either the spaces in the path or the suuuuper long folder name.
I renamed it to "Live-with-the-JK_ver1.0" and it worked.
Hm, can't reproduce ur problem with default settings. Can u post ur settings screenshot or tell what/if u changed and ur full game path that caused deleting problem?
P.S. My game path was "I:\games\I live with the JK with the biggest boobs in school_ver1.0"

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hm, can't reproduce ur problem with default settings. Can u post ur settings screenshot or tell what/if u changed and ur full game path that caused deleting problem?
P.S. My game path was "I:\games\I live with the JK with the biggest boobs in school_ver1.0"
The game path was something like "C:\Users\bob69\Desktop\I live with the JK with the biggest boobs in school_ver1.0".
Settings were standard IIRC
Something like this:

Btw have one more problematic RPGM game: NTR Knight. 19k png (non latin file names). Took 1 hour+ to compress after it was done deleted the whole /img folder (or at least all files within the img folders) :KEK: Only the audio files were left. I asked giqui if he can try, because I don't want to try again and not work. And had to go earlier.
Settings for that were:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
The game path was something like "C:\Users\bob69\Desktop\I live with the JK with the biggest boobs in school_ver1.0".
Something like this:

Btw have one more problematic RPGM game: NTR Knight. 19k png (non latin file names). Took 1 hour+ to compress after it was done deleted the whole /img folder (or at least all files within the img folders) :KEK: Only the audio files were left. I asked giqui if he can try, because I don't want to try again and not work. And had to go earlier.
Settings for that were:
Problem should be in enabled "encrypt decrypted files back" feature (it's mostly experemental and not recommended for public use for now). At least in 1st case where it's not even needed coz game files not encrypted but I need to fix it anyway not to try to encrypt not encrypted game coz such games usually don't have encrytion key so it's impossible to do it (and also don't needed). 2nd game not tested yet but also probably affected by some encryption files back feature problem.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Problem should be in enabled "encrypt decrypted files back" feature (it's mostly experemental and not recommended for public use for now). At least in 1st case where it's not even needed coz game files not encrypted but I need to fix it anyway not to try to encrypt not encrypted game coz such games usually don't have encrytion key so it's impossible to do it. 2nd game not tested yet but also probably affected by some encryption files back feature problem.
Could be that decrypt files back was not enabled then. I am not sure, did so many things that day :D

Ah okay no encrypt files back via UAGC got it (y)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I'd say don't use until it's fixed and fully tested. 1st case (not try encrypt game without ecnryption) I've fixed, gonna try and fix 2nd one (non-latin + ecnryption back).
For first I tested it again. It seems to I enabled encrypt back. Well at least my stupidity got yourself a bug to fix :p

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
For first I tested it again. It seems to I enabled encrypt back. Well at least my stupidity got yourself a bug to fix :p
Yeah, I'd give u UAGC beta tester tag if have any right for that :D. Btw for NTR Knight all should be fine (maybe except Window.png file in img\system folder but I've fixed it) but I've cut img folder to about 200 files for testing not to wait much. So I see for now only one way how problem was happend - game was decrypted with UAGC before (if not then I'll try on full img folder)?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah, I'd give u UAGC beta tester tag if have any right for that :D. Btw for NTR Knight all should be fine (maybe except Window.png file in img\system folder but I've fixed it) but I've cut img folder to about 200 files for testing not to wait much. So I see for now only one way how problem was happend - game was decrypted with UAGC before?
Haha yeah testing all that stuff.
I am not sure. Broken division compressed it before I think not sure if he used UAGC or did it manually. I used UAGC to decrypt and compress it. Well I am not at home anyways and asked giqui to compress it. He knows all the stuff about RPGM.

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Haha yeah testing all that stuff.
I am not sure. Broken division compressed it before I think not sure if he used UAGC or did it manually. I used UAGC to decrypt and compress it. Well I am not at home anyways and asked giqui to compress it. He knows all the stuff about RPGM.
You never know everything about RPG, there is always a novelty waiting for you to make compression difficult :rolleyes::p

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC v2.6.9 (update only) fix1 (install it on UAGC version 2.6.9):
Changes after v2.6.9:
- For RPGM MV/MZ engine compressor fixed problem with enabled "encrypt decrypted files back" feature on already decrypted games
P.S. Keep in mind that "encrypt decrypted files back" feature is still in testing stage and may be unstable so use it now only for testing.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Something like this:

Settings for that were:
UAGC 2.6.9 presented several screens with errors when renaming files. I don't know if the game will be 100%. I'll keep on...

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC 2.6.9 presented several screens with errors when renaming files. I don't know if the game will be 100%. I'll keep on...
Can u elaborate about renaming? What do u mean? Maybe renaming folders? Any screenshot with error? What games? I need proper bug report to fix it.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I did a PRINT on the screen, but it didn't capture it. The information is that UAGC was unable to rename the file "non-Latin file name". But the process continued.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes