Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yip, I have 2.8.4 then fixed 2 and 3 then 2.8.5 though 2.9.0, started with 2.8.4 full then updated each time you updated.

ExportTextureGroups.csx is also present along with all the other files.

It does this:
View attachment 3560115
Then I dunno why it don't works for u. Try to fully delete folder ..\UAGC\Scripts\UndertaleModCli and replace with (extract to ..\UAGC\Scripts). Also try to put game in simple (not too long) game path like "C:\games\Secret Care Cafe 0.8.32 Public". If not helped try older UAGC version (<=2.8.3). Final try is to disable AV if nothing worked...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Then I dunno why it don't works for u. Try to fully delete folder ..\UAGC\Scripts\UndertaleModCli and replace with (extract to ..\UAGC\Scripts). Also try to put game in simple (not too long) game path like "C:\games\Secret Care Cafe 0.8.32 Public". If not helped try older UAGC version (<=2.8.3). Final try is to disable AV if nothing worked...
Will test later if remember and will start with scripts and just put the files in a single name path.

I cannot disable the AV on the VM, but it still doesn't work there, I will try on my own PC and see what happens.

Doesn't work on my PC either now, really odd.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
U need to test if UndertaleModCli.exe file is working properly (coz it converts textures to png), unpack this bat file to to ..\UAGC\Scripts\UndertaleModCli\ folder, copy data.win and all other files and folders from SCC game to same folder (UndertaleModCli) as those bat file and run !unpack.bat. Btw I guess in both VM and not u have Windows 11?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
U need to test if UndertaleModCli.exe file is working properly (coz it converts textures to png), unpack this bat file to to ..\UAGC\Scripts\UndertaleModCli\ folder, copy data.win and all other files and folders from SCC game to same folder (UndertaleModCli) as those bat file and run !unpack.bat. Btw I guess in both VM and not u have Windows 11?
Server 2002 and Win 11.

Yes, that did work, it took a long while to start though, it's still unpacking as we speak. So, what's next?

I won't reply for quite a while, as I'm heading out.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Server 2002 and Win 11.

Yes, that did work, it took a long while to start though, it's still unpacking as we speak. So, what's next?

I won't reply for quite a while, as I'm heading out.
Hm, try to compress in UAGC game (with unpacked textures) again when it finished. Probably now it would work but I dunno why it don't work right "out of box" for u.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hm, try to compress in UAGC game (with unpacked textures) again when it finished. Probably now it would work but I dunno why it don't work right "out of box" for u.
I'm not sure why it's not working, I've not done it since you added support for it, and all I've did was just update UAGC, and I double checked through all your update posts, and I have them all installed in order.

I guess then the next thing I could try is rolling back to where it initially worked for me and see if it still does.

It compressed normally afterwards as well, and came out fine and working fine. I would not even mess with it but someone in the game thread asked for it again, so figured I would.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
If i press on update on the 2.9.1 version the update is succesfull but the version is still 2.9.1 even if 2.9.2 is out. And ther is are close bug in 2.9.1 if i press on the x that say's close nothing happens.
1714173179512.png
ok same bug for 2.9.2 and it even freez if this window pop's up
1714173342724.png
if this window pop up i can not move the window of the uag main window any more. and i can not press on settings or anything.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
If i press on update on the 2.9.1 version the update is succesfull but the version is still 2.9.1 even if 2.9.2 is out. And ther is are close bug in 2.9.1 if i press on the x that say's close nothing happens.
View attachment 3577695
ok same bug for 2.9.2 and it even freez if this window pop's up
View attachment 3577701
if this window pop up i can not move the window of the uag main window any more. and i can not press on settings or anything.
1. About updater - I've uploaded wrongly packaged file (packed to 7z folder "beta" instead of files and folders inside it), reuploaded correct beta.7z file to update server.
2. It's about 4 month I didn't do anything with drag'n'drop, I think u had same or similar problem while ago and fixed it by settings reset so I advice to do the same (or restore from backup at time when it worked for u). And I can't fix it unless u upload ur settings.ini file with which u have D'n'D problems.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes