EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Rei Kizuki lost her parents when she was quite young. Her grandfather is from a line of Romanian vampires, however, the vampire blood within her isn't prominent enough to distinguish her from an average person. Rei's father was a master swordsman, and he left her a single keepsake: a wooden sword. His abilities live on within her, and she regularly polishes them to put and end to the demons that have long stood against her family...

Having received a lead on the demons she pursues, Rei soon meets a certain girl at the school she transfers to. This girl, Setsuna Shindo, turns out to be an exorcist, and also an enemy of the very same demons that Rei hunts. The two have a very different approach to hunting demons, and find themselves generally at odds. Despite this, during their battles, they cannot help but acknowledge each other's respective skills, an eventually grow closer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-30-10
Release Date: Japanese 2021-02-26, English 2023-10-19
Developer: Guilty -
Original Title: Nightmare×Vampire~復讐のインフェルノ~
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Medium (12-13 hours)
Store:
Same Series
: Nightmare x Sisters - Sacrifice of Lust-Hell, Nightmare x Onmyoji - Paradox of Forbiddance
Size: 2.8 GB
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Her grandfather is from a line of Romanian vampires, however, the vampire blood within her isn't prominent enough to distinguish her from an average person.
Rei: "I am Rei Kizuki from the line of Romanian vampires, and I'm here for you!"
Monster: "HaHaHa! There's no way you can suck even a drop of blood from me, I'm a vampire, too!"

Rei:
scua5gevmoy31d.jpg :D
THX for the share...

Last edited:

The bread

Oct 14, 2020
Those girls never learn, speaking of the sequel of this game got animated adaption.

Animation quality is just not the same though.

• Love
Reactions: ryandams54

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
So it is a Visual novel where they just get raped on repeat? No gameplay screenshots makes this confusing.
It's a VN yes, just lot of text, and H scene. (barely any choice, can't sum up to 2 routes depending on on or two choice in each game of the serie "Nightmare x .....")

animated, uncensored. Guess chinesse?

No, Japanese, the circle has a long history, but they started adding "animated" version to their game. But since the base game is without animation, the animations are lacking in quality... They're more on the streching visual than real made animation.... (sadly, hope they change the style)

danael411

Feb 3, 2019
It says there's corruption in the tags, but due to the nature of the two previous games, I somehow doubt it.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
So it is a Visual novel where they just get raped on repeat? No gameplay screenshots makes this confusing.
Will try it later but I think so? Lots of VNs are text only with choices only leading to scenes.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, how does the corruption go? mind break end only or you can do lewder choices? thanks in advance!

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes