EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
jqwcad1WC4.png

Overview:
At first glance, the protagonist, Katsuragi Kuon, is just an ordinary schoolgirl, but, as a descendant of an onmyouji bloodline, she has another face, not an ordinary one: along with her father, Kimihiro, she banishes evil spirits.

One day, three people, who purified evil spirits in a different land, Shindou Setsuna, her sister Shindou Yuuka, and childhood friend Kitakawa Touma, came to Kuon. They asked for help with solving the case of recent disappearances in the neighborhood of this city. While Kuon and her new comrades gathered information and exorcised malicious spirits, Kimihiro went to meet his acquaintance, whom he thought to hold important information.

At that time, enemies made their move. Due to their attacks, Setsuna and Yuuka were captured by the enemies, and Kimihiro was incapacitated. Kuon, who found out about the cult, leading the demons from the shadows, strongly decided to fight to save her father and Setsuna with her sister.

Sure enough, you may already know, what awaits her at the end of her struggles...​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-23
Release Date: 2023-03-23
Developer: Guilty -
Censored: No
Version: 2023-03-23
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Short (7h26m)
Relation: Nightmare x Sisters - Sacrifice of Lust-Hell, Nightmare x Vampire - Inferno of Retribution
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - TORRENT

LQ Version ( LQ version in case the animation lags)
Win: - - - - TORRENT

Others: COMPRESSED*
Video Rip: - - - - TORRENT
Image Rip: - - - - TORRENT

ev2_102_003L.png ev2_103_001L.png ev2_201_005L.png ev2_203_004M.png ev2_301_001L.png ev2_404_001M.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NightmareXOnmyoji-2023.03.23
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Sure enough, you may already know, what awaits her at the end of her struggles...
Let's see... Another game where the best part is losing.

I find no joy in those games where the options round up you into deliberately losing to get what you want to see. I want to be rewarded for choosing well. :coffee: Nice art, tho...

THX for the share...

Last edited:

The bread

Oct 14, 2020
So is this like in the same universe like the Taimanian series or a sequel?
It's a direct sequel to the previous game. That said there are even more sequels after this with at least 5 games of this series.

You'd think the main characters would have learned by then, but not even canonically already suffered a childbirth stopped them from making the same mistakes over again.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Darn. Completed the first three "motion" editioned not too long ago with MTL (Textractor). And now the first two has uncen English. Figures...
Also, I honestly think they are getting a tincy bit better with each title, at least animation-wise. I think I'll work through the 4th raw (would take another year otherwise, give or take, for its Eng to pop-up).

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Pregnancy tag? How much is there? Hope it's not just one small gameover scene.

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
Why is this missing the fucking "japanese game" tag? Between this and unmarked NTR games - I can't decide what's worse! How hard is it to add one tag? If you can add the studio link and 6 screenshots - you can surely click one tag that'll get it filtered properly...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lordfridge9

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
This is basically the same format as the last game girls get captured so you cant avoid the rape scene's if that what your thinking but there is a good end and a bad end depending on the one choice you choose at the ending of the game.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes