danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Let's see... Another game where the best part is losing.

I find no joy in those games where the options round up you into deliberately losing to get what you want to see. I want to be rewarded for choosing well. :coffee: Nice art, tho...

THX for the share...
It's not really losing, since there are no battles. It's just a VN with branching rape scenes and a bunch of unavoidable rape, no matter what you do, from what I remember. I could be wrong, at some point all of those that don't stick out tend to blend together, but the description points in the same direction. At least you know what you're getting into.

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
Whenever I open the application it says the execution cannot proceed because VCOMP140.dll was not found. Any ideas??

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Whenever I open the application it says the execution cannot proceed because VCOMP140.dll was not found. Any ideas??
Just search " VCOMP140.dll " in google, it will tell you it's part of "microsoft visual c++".
Guilty's game always use C++, you have to install the microsoft pack of C++ corresponding to the game (usually, they use whatever version avaiable at the latest at the release date. Like, if there a 2010-2012, 2013 and 2014-2018 version of C++, if the game was release in 2011 you'll need to install Visual C++ 2010-2012. But if the next game is from 2013, you get a new error and will need to ALSO install visual C++ 2013 to have the new game work and still be able to play the game from 2011. C++ 2013 won't work for the earlier game).

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
So it's not an OS problem.

As they're not the JP version, you should not need asian language pack or Japanese unicode.

Hmmm, just to check :
1) make sure the game path don't contain any non local leter / symbol (just Latin letter if your PC is set to a Latin speaking country, Russian letter if you're on Russian setting...) and retry
2) try forced admin mod
3) turn off your AV the time to test or add an exception
4) try launching the game with NTLEA or LE with Japanese setting just to check

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
actually i have two computers with each of them running windows 7 & 10 but i can't play in both version.
So you properly extracted the game, there were no errors, try to run it with AdvHD.exe, and you don't even make it to the settings window, you get an "environment not supported", pop-up error message, right?
EDIT: ...also, I was thinking maybe it's a x64 issue, but checked, the file is a 32-bit executable. so that ain't it.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2018
Let's see... Another game where the best part is losing.

I find no joy in those games where the options round up you into deliberately losing to get what you want to see. I want to be rewarded for choosing well. :coffee: Nice art, tho...

THX for the share...
I mean... dont "play as the girl" or project yourself into the female char ;) if you project yourself into the male antagonist you are in fact "winning" when they "lose" o_O Its kinda the point of these the entire series are all like this I dont think lilith does anything else then corruption

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
bruh, is this game even serious ?
I mean this game focused on gangrape for impregnation and demon birthing
and yet still not a single cg of giving birth (it's text only) heck not even lactating breast
is japan has law forbidding birth cg or what ?

Reactions: f9account
Feb 13, 2019
So you properly extracted the game, there were no errors, try to run it with AdvHD.exe, and you don't even make it to the settings window, you get an "environment not supported", pop-up error message, right?
EDIT: ...also, I was thinking maybe it's a x64 issue, but checked, the file is a 32-bit executable. so that ain't it.
Yes and I can't play the game which use AdvHD.exe. such great deceiver empress and this game.

The bread

Oct 14, 2020
Imagine Toma, meeting beautiful girls everywhere but no matter how close he gets to them, they sleep with everyone but him.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
As far as I can see searching on internet, AdvHD.exe not working is usually one of the three :

1) unsuported OS
2) Dx problem (re install Dx - In this case, I think it should use Dx9)
3) C++ runtime missing

Feb 13, 2019
As far as I can see searching on internet, AdvHD.exe not working is usually one of the three :

1) unsuported OS
2) Dx problem (re install Dx - In this case, I think it should use Dx9)
3) C++ runtime missing
Ok so what solution for C++ runtime missing? and for dx problem AdvHD.exe is not support for latest Dx?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Dx missing you have to install Dx, usually try starting dxdiag, there should be an option among the tab to install / repair / update your Dx installed (system requirement say "Dx 9.0c or higher")

C++ runtime, just do a search for visual C++ runtime. It's a package you can normally. Just check in your system => application tab, which one you got, and download and install all the one you might need (bassically, thoses covering from 1 years prior to the JP release to the year of the EN release to be on the safe side).

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes