Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Couldn't get the game to work from install. Any tricks? One executable.
What happen when you try to run the game from the installed folder ?

Either you're on an incompatible OS (or not on window), you're missing C++ plug-in, you AV kicked-in or something failed when installing the game.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
bruh, is this game even serious ?
I mean this game focused on gangrape for impregnation and demon birthing
and yet still not a single cg of giving birth (it's text only) heck not even lactating breast
is japan has law forbidding birth cg or what ?
So there's no birth? How does pregnancy work then?

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
So is this like in the same universe like the Taimanian series or a sequel?
no.. this is totally different.. and its alot tamer that the Taimanin Series plus this is done by Guilty not Black Lilith Played the other series... and yea this is super super fucking tame

cmangund

Jan 28, 2021
Turning off Windows 11's real time protection and windows defender did the trick on running it for me.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
At this point, seem like unless there an uproar somewhere or a definitive lack of sales, they're going to translate the whole serie.

Just hope they pick up the other series from Guilty too ...

iwill own you

May 25, 2018
The worst thing is that in the bad end, the MC girl even had forgotten that he died. If the game would have been played from his perspective, then it would have been some hardcore NTR game. A worthy rival to Thug Hero party and Henteria 2

Reactions: SWTiger

Sylvie<3

Jul 22, 2023
Can someone help me out here? I saw someone talking about or asking about this being a sequel or a series. But I just want a confirmation, I'm stubborn continuity and story and all of that. I recently downloaded and got about an hour or so into a game called Nightmare X Vampire, which definitely had the same side characters as this game does. So is this the prequel to that? Or a sequel? Or is there one that came before both of these? I guess I just want to play them all in order.

Sylvie<3

Jul 22, 2023
Can someone help me out here? I saw someone talking about or asking about this being a sequel or a series. But I just want a confirmation, I'm stubborn continuity and story and all of that. I recently downloaded and got about an hour or so into a game called Nightmare X Vampire, which definitely had the same side characters as this game does. So is this the prequel to that? Or a sequel? Or is there one that came before both of these? I guess I just want to play them all in order.
Okay I think I actually just found the first one, still unclear which goes after which. Is it; Sisters, Onmyoji, Vampire? Or; Sisters, Vampire, Onmyoji?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Okay I think I actually just found the first one, still unclear which goes after which. Is it; Sisters, Onmyoji, Vampire? Or; Sisters, Vampire, Onmyoji?
here the of the games in the serie

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes