Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol After return base file with settings after compress,result still less .On Q60% 899 mb,it's not funny.
Regarding this game something about packing back to rpa problem (with biggest rpa file with images coz it doesn't repacks) coz without it all fine. So u need to disable it to compress wihout problems.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Regarding this game something about packing back to rpa problem (with biggest rpa file with images coz it doesn't repacks) coz without it all fine. So u need to disable it to compress wihout problems.
What's about disable it,Not understand you?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
If i skip this,Another compressor can wine about this,i'm dont want this situation ;)
Maybe u meant modders coz other compressors should't care about it as far as I know. Anyway in this case u can move xpka.rpa (file with scripts) somewhere and put it back after compression. Media files structure doesn't important actually - only scripts but I never had problems with unpacked games and mods for them.
Btw, I think I could solve this very rare problem by adding new feature that u likes so very much that want to hide, to optionally pack back to rpa using RenPy SDK (instead of rpatool) but this is most likely task for new year.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Maybe u meant modders coz other compressors should't care about it as far as I know. Anyway in this case u can move xpka.rpa (file with scripts) somewhere and put it back after compression. Media files structure doesn't important actually - only scripts but I never had problems with unpacked games and mods for them.
Btw, I think I could solve this very rare problem by adding new feature that u likes so very much that want to hide, to optionally pack back to rpa using RenPy SDK (instead of rpatool) but this is most likely task for new year.
Before when i'm forgot return back in RPA,CJ,Giqui,Sancho and a lof more wine about this and i don't want get this wine ;).
If you can add this function that's would be Grateful and improve uagc a lot of.
Problem with mods it's for first on sancho mods (him mods have checking file structure)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Before when i'm forgot return back in RPA,CJ,Giqui,Sancho and a lof more wine about this and i don't want get this wine ;).
If you can add this function that's would be Grateful and improve uagc a lot of.
Problem with mods it's for first on sancho mods (him mods have checking file structure)
I found problem why not packing to rpa for those game - need to delete folder "..\game\xpkb!\images\GUI\CellPhone\x = !x_files" and file "..\game\xpkb!\images\GUI\CellPhone\x = !x.html" right after UAGC finished unpacking rpa files. Most likely developer but it there by mistake (read don't needed). In next UAGC version I'll try to be able auto delete this crap.

Reactions: "CJ" and Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I found problem why not packing to rpa for those game - need to delete folder "..\game\xpkb!\images\GUI\CellPhone\x = !x_files" and file "..\game\xpkb!\images\GUI\CellPhone\x = !x.html" right after UAGC finished unpacking rpa files. Most likely developer but it there by mistake (read don't needed). In next UAGC version I'll try to be able auto delete this crap.
Thanks

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
That also happens when there are cyrillic letters in file or folder names.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
DMD CH4 it's magic Q50 Image quality and still 950 mb after packing in 7zip (Videos in summary it's 200-250 MB) What's with this game?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
DMD CH4 it's magic Q50 Image quality and still 950 mb after packing in 7zip (Videos in summary it's 200-250 MB) What's with this game?
U compressed images with nconvert or cwebp (last one is a bit slower but compress a bit better)? Looks like CJ could not make it better than u anyway so most likely u need to "blame" game dev that already does compression. And btw what u expect from game that already in webp (fake jpg). When u do 50% of quality u get also 50% of it size so all logically. We need to wait for RenPy dev implement jxl and avif images support then we can compress better such games.

Reactions: Asenaris and "CJ"

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
U compressed images with nconvert or cwebp (last one is a bit slower but compress a bit better)? Looks like CJ could not make it better than u anyway so most likely u need to "blame" game dev that already does compression. And btw what u expect from game that already in webp (fake jpg). When u do 50% of quality u get also 50% of it size so all logically. We need to wait for RenPy dev implement jxl and avif images support then we can compress better such games.
Cwebp,Okay CJ: png 90+%)/90% , I 50% Quality and Result nothing change DMD it's hell.
About Webp i have some game with webp with good result from 2.1 GB To 220 MB

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Cwebp,Okay CJ: png 90+%)/90% , I 50% Quality and Result nothing change DMD it's hell.
About Webp i have some game with webp with good result from 2.1 GB To 220 MB
Better ask him about it then and png in this game is about 4MB total before compression, most size is fake jpg (real webp). Webp could be loseless and lossy. Lossy is very hard to compress.

Reactions: giqui and Asenaris

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Made a little fix for v2.1.7 for UAGC (install it on UAGC version 2.1.7)

For RenPy compressor: fixed pack back to rpa for this game (by auto deleting some not needed html crap).
For RPGM MV/MZ compressor: package.json should be now updating properly if enabled h.264/h.265 video compression.
Reverted to older version of libJPEGXL.dll file for nconvert (coz with new from XnView MP v1.4 is not working).

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Hey Mega great job again. Working on just modding in sdl2-image 2.6.2 support directly into Renpy myself-not even in github-why Tom is using dead python 3.9. If I can do it will bring avif-jxl everything im looking at old renpy code now when it was directly exposed-anyways-Weird xnview screwed up jxl dll he was trying to fix color shifting. Anyways I noticed Inceton uses Mozjpeg still and ill be damned it looks better than webp at similar quality. What's your thoughts? I see yes and no but webp lossy is vp8 based and hence shifts back to yuv420 so there are lots who hate it for that. I don't know looking into it myself anyways everyone's asleep back on f95 on Christmas what is wrong with me-Merry Christmas anyways and great work!

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hey Mega great job again. Working on just modding in sdl2-image 2.6.2 support directly into Renpy myself-not even in github-why Tom is using dead python 3.9. If I can do it will bring avif-jxl everything im looking at old renpy code now when it was directly exposed-anyways-Weird xnview screwed up jxl dll he was trying to fix color shifting. Anyways I noticed Inceton uses Mozjpeg still and ill be damned it looks better than webp at similar quality. What's your thoughts? I see yes and no but webp lossy is vp8 based and hence shifts back to yuv420 so there are lots who hate it for that. I don't know looking into it myself anyways everyone's asleep back on f95 on Christmas what is wrong with me-Merry Christmas anyways and great work!
Hi, I don't see mozjpeg useful since old jpeg format is very limited overall (no: transparency, animation and lossless support). and also praised avif and I somehow agree but regarding compression speed jxl is much faster now. So I wish u good luck with adding jxl/avif in old renpy code coz there is now way we get it officially.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes