Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • HTML

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have potato PC

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • I have average PC

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I have fast PC

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I have super PC

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
megalol, when you find time, can you take a look at the new format SHS is using, it still detects it as Gamemaker (still will compress, but doesn't shrink even after archiving), the files though mostly are outside of the data.win file.

It is the final release so figured one last time and they changed the format now, or maybe they fucked it up on accident and didn't mean to have them as png/ogg but the png's aren't readable but the ogg's are. Showing the extensions as well does indeed say they are .png.

Shale Hill Secrets [v0.17.0] [Love-Joint]

It's a new structure entirely compared to what it was before.

2024-05-31 22_47_45-images.png

No longer .dat files, but .png/.ogg, but you can't open the png files at all, at least not with any of the programs I have, even use command prompt to batch rename both audio/imges back to .dat and let UAGC do it's thing and said it compressed them all, but didn't reduce the size even after archiving them, same doing it with Gamemaker one.

I assume it's due to the png's not being readable?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol, when you find time, can you take a look at the new format SHS is using, it still detects it as Gamemaker (still will compress, but doesn't shrink even after archiving), the files though mostly are outside of the data.win file.

It is the final release so figured one last time and they changed the format now, or maybe they fucked it up on accident and didn't mean to have them as png/ogg but the png's aren't readable but the ogg's are. Showing the extensions as well does indeed say they are .png.

Shale Hill Secrets [v0.17.0] [Love-Joint]

It's a new structure entirely compared to what it was before.

View attachment 3692344

No longer .dat files, but .png/.ogg, but you can't open the png files at all, at least not with any of the programs I have, even use command prompt to batch rename both audio/imges back to .dat and let UAGC do it's thing and said it compressed them all, but didn't reduce the size even after archiving them, same doing it with Gamemaker one.

I assume it's due to the png's not being readable?
Dev not just renamed dat files to png but also encrypted file headers (something similar that happens with RPGM MV images/audio) so tools can't process such files now. I'll see what I can do but not sure when and if I could solve it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dev not just renamed dat files to png but also encrypted file headers (something similar that happens with RPGM MV images/audio) so tools can't process such files now. I'll see what I can do but not sure when and if I could solve it.
Kind of figured. Shame did on the last release to boot.

Thanks for looking into it :coffee:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Not sure if its are bug or something with the game if i compress this LittleMan to avif with imagemagic the game not even starts and no crash log is rebortet. As i can see the renpy version of that game supports it (8, 0, 3) , i can compress it with the normal cwebp and nconvert.UAGC 2.9.8 is my version. That is the frist game that dont work after compression to imagecig avif.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
This time its are bug for this game Couples [v0.22] [Neverlucky].
I know its alreddy compressed but if i compress it and check the del x86 exe because i run are x64 system the game dont start because of the missing windows-i686 folder. I checked ther is not even are x64 for that renpy version that game is running on 7.0.0
1717326191117.png

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Not sure if its are bug or something with the game if i compress this LittleMan to avif with imagemagic the game not even starts and no crash log is rebortet. As i can see the renpy version of that game supports it (8, 0, 3) , i can compress it with the normal cwebp and nconvert.UAGC 2.9.8 is my version. That is the frist game that dont work after compression to imagecig avif.
v8.0.3 doesn't supports avif, support for v8 started from 8.1.0, better use auto avif in UAGC settings 1717327348843.png if u not sure about support or look for supported SDK list in RenPy avif+AV1 compressor 1717327310724.png .

Reactions: giqui

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
This time its are bug for this game Couples [v0.22] [Neverlucky].
I know its alreddy compressed but if i compress it and check the del x86 exe because i run are x64 system the game dont start because of the missing windows-i686 folder. I checked ther is not even are x64 for that renpy version that game is running on 7.0.0
View attachment 3696964
If game x86 only it supposed u don't need to use this feature coz it removes x86 lib subfolders. Anyway I'll gonna fix this soon to skip deletion if running on x86 only game.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
(install on UAGC v2.9.7 or v2.9.8):
- For RenPy (main) compressor fixed feature that removes Linux, MacOS (for market builds) and x86 files (if x64 exists) to make game smaller so now if game 32 bit only it wouldn't remove windows x86 folders inside lib folder.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Eh that is checked :unsure: as you can see ther.'
View attachment 3697133
U said "if i compress this LittleMan to avif with imagemagic the game not even starts", I've understood that u choose manually imagemagick from ur words. Did ur RenPy compression settings was set to cwebp as default then before compressing or not?

Reactions: Discoplayer1

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Yes because i dit read the window wrong because for me it say's from 7.6.0 to 8.x or newer and that game is over 7.6.x renpy
1717339743523.png
sorry then for the missunderstanding from my site.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
View attachment 3702752
which parameters do you use
You would need to ask megalol, I'm not sure what the code behind that is.

You can grab one of my old compressed versions from the game thread like this one for example of what it used to look like. Before, just unpacked the images (deflated as one person put it). This was how another compressor compressed it before the tool was added to UAGC.

Nope, just the usual: running oggenc over the DATs in 'files/audio' and (zlib-)deflating those residing in 'files/images'. Then having an appropriate tool deduce file types of the latter by their respective headers for crunching them without switching formats (engine limitation – I used mozjepg and pngquant directly). Like last time, I skipped the unobfuscated PNG animations in 'data' as I know some engines (Why, hello there Tales of Androgyny!) are very anal about their texture atlases and I have no intention of playtesting this one fully. Hope this helps!

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
You would need to ask megalol, I'm not sure what the code behind that is.
I think that he meant quality settings (u usually use default settings as far as I know) since he already made/posted compressed version in the game thread but I think jpg files quality of compressed version are too low (look at his screenshot and compressed game size overall). Anyway there are nothing I can do here until proper cmd encrypt/decrypt tool are made since I can't get it working with provided key/info.

Reactions: Discoplayer1

Osmium77_

Sep 13, 2021
I think that he meant quality settings (u usually use default settings as far as I know) since he already made/posted compressed version in the game thread but I think jpg files quality of compressed version are too low (look at his screenshot and compressed game size overall). Anyway there are nothing I can do here until proper cmd encrypt/decrypt tool are made since I can't get it working with provided key/info.
They should have changed the default S-Box generation algorithm of RC4, as the S-Box dumped from the running game doesn't match the one generated by the default algorithm with the dumped key, and moreover, once a tool is released, the developers will likely change the algorithm or the key, so I don't want to release the encrypt/decrypt tool too soon.
Just wait until the steam release

Reactions: megalol

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, just the general settings and looks fine as it's the one I usually play to save a little space :coffee:

They should have changed the default S-Box generation algorithm of RC4, as the S-Box dumped from the running game doesn't match the one generated by the default algorithm with the dumped key, and moreover, once a tool is released, the developers will likely change the algorithm or the key, so I don't want to release the encrypt/decrypt tool too soon.
Just wait until the steam release
Not sure why they did it in the first place, since the "crack" still mostly (say mostly as most it works for) works fine.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Many thanks for this tool, megalol!

I'm playing most of games on an Android phone with a 1TB SD card. I like playing them with mostly a 90% quality for images or resize the images to my maximum screen resolution. It may seem like I'm overdoing it, but most of the time this setting reduces the size of the game considerably. I had a game that reduced up to 60-70% (Free Pass).

The thing is many of these games have a plethora of images and that means triple size on my SD card, long times to unarchive and even to dele the the games.
I saw the option: "pack unpacked files and folders back to rpa".

My question is: can I use this tool to pack to rpa files and folder that were not originally in a rpa format?

I've used a rpa tool available here, but that takes a huge amount of time (I'm talking hours to days).

Thank you!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes