Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • HTML

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have potato PC

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • I have average PC

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I have fast PC

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I have super PC

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
update (install on UAGC v2.9.8 or v2.9.9, auto updating not supported due too big file size):
- For RenPy (both main and avif/AV1) compressor added support for RenPy SDK building v7.7.2 and v8.2.2

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
update (install on UAGC v3.0.0):
- For RPGM MV/MZ compressor added (highly experimental) feature to compress all games inside selected folder

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I've already explained in the thread, it's "OS ERROR", works fine on my end...
I think that in this case it's UAGC bug 1718393430463.png (btw avif files already compressed by game dev and was added in latest update I think since other folders contains webp files). I can't reproduce it by extracting just some avif files from game rpa and today don't have plans to do full test but coz imagemagick allows to overwrite same files (other tools like cwebp, nconvert needs to make new file 1st after its comperession) so probably this should fix possible bugs like in those game.

Reactions: Discoplayer1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Can you look into the Ren'py update maker. It seems to unpack the rpa's and then deletes the rpas AND the unpacked files :KEK:
UAGC v3.0.1
I didn't touched update maker for ages so maybe it's specific game so u need to make proper bug report for it or at least write game name.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Bug/feature request descriptionUAGC ver. (required for bug rep)OS, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD (opt)Link to the game (req for bugrep)Link to specific file (optional)
Update maker doesn't work. It seems to delete the rpa and unpacked files (Or it deletes the RPAs first)v3.0.1Baddies Inc.

I did unpack it with Unren and then made a patch, that worked.
I just tested Mystic Valley and that one worked with UAGC too, so probably a Baddies problem.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Bug/feature request descriptionUAGC ver. (required for bug rep)OS, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD (opt)Link to the game (req for bugrep)Link to specific file (optional)
Update maker doesn't work. It seems to delete the rpa and unpacked files (Or it deletes the RPAs first)v3.0.1Baddies Inc.

I did unpack it with Unren and then made a patch, that worked.
I just tested Mystic Valley and that one worked with UAGC too, so probably a Baddies problem.
Maybe it has modified rpa, can't u find a smaller problematic game :KEK: or at least upload small rpa file from it while I'm downloading full game? Anyway it's about 9 mins left to download it so it's more like suggestion 4 future.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Maybe it has modified rpa, can't u find a smaller problematic game :KEK: or at least upload small rpa file from it while I'm downloading full game? Anyway it's about 9 mins left to download it so it's more like suggestion 4 future.
Shit I thought you know about this:
Click the Pixeldrain link in the OP. If the game is packed with zip or 7z (for 7z only if its not packed as solid archive). You can go into the archive and download every file that you want seperately. (Need to have Pixeldrain traffic though if you over the 5GB it doesn't work, so just use a VPN).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Shit I thought you know about this:
Click the Pixeldrain link in the OP. If the game is packed with zip or 7z (for 7z only if its not packed as solid archive). You can go into the archive and download every file that you want seperately. (Need to have Pixeldrain traffic though if you over the 5GB it doesn't work, so just use a VPN).
Yeah, I know about this useful feature of pixeldrain (that sadly not works with rar) just this time I saw fast gofile link so forgot to check pixeldrain. Regarding ur problem I don't see anything unusual about rpa files at 1st look, only that images.rpa is about 8Gb so it could be possible too "big deal". Have u earlier tried to make update for game with such big rpa files?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah, I know about this useful feature of pixeldrain (that sadly not works with rar) just this time I saw fast gofile link so forgot to check pixeldrain. Regarding ur problem I don't see anything unusual about rpa files at 1st look, only that images.rpa is about 8Gb so it could be possible too "big deal". Have u earlier tried to make update for game with such big rpa files?
Yeah, I probably have, can't sadly really remember, but am pretty sure I have made patches for such big games, it usually works, I think this is the first time it didn't, maybe it didn't work before for the same game and thats why I skipped the patch xD

WAIT A SECOND. SonsOfLiberty Baddies is the fucking game with that one 8GB video file thats corrupted right?
Thats probably the reason then. There is an 8 GB video file (I think thats the file) that gets compressed to nothing even by just zipping it.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yeah, I probably have, can't sadly really remember, but am pretty sure I have made patches for such big games, it usually works, I think this is the first time it didn't, maybe it didn't work before for the same game and thats why I skipped the patch xD

WAIT A SECOND. SonsOfLiberty Baddies is the fucking game with that one 8GB video file thats corrupted right?
Thats probably the reason then. There is an 8 GB video file (I think thats the file) that gets compressed to nothing even by just zipping it.
Yeah, when u mentioned it I've got flashbacks and remembered discussion about those game.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hmm that game from above is strange for me to look what happens if i compress it.
And i checked that game with rpa explorer not sure what that is for are extenions never dit see this before :unsure:.
the highlightet file in gui.rpa 1718459567264.png

as i dit say never ever dit see are file caled *.kra .
And even rpa explorer crashes if you go to explainers inside of gui.rpa <--- i thing that is what UAGC can not handle to

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hmm that game from above is strange for me to look what happens if i compress it.
And i checked that game with rpa explorer not sure what that is for are extenions never dit see this before :unsure:.
the highlightet file in gui.rpa View attachment 3738506

And even rpa explorer crashes if you go to explainers inside of gui.rpa <--- i thing that is what UAGC can not handle to
That game has been odd from the first version, the only way to compress and get it to work is to unren it before compressing.

KRA is probably this :

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
the highlightet file in gui.rpa View attachment 3738506

No, it's not culpit here for sure u litterally can put inside rpa any format/extension if u want like inside zip, better look for size of "gui\main_menu\BINC logo Swipe.avi" file in same tool u found kra file. Main question it's easter egg for compressors to make their life harder or dev just rly don't care coz I'm almost sure that this issue was reported to him.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
OK thx for the info yes need to check that but as i say it comes from the folder explainers inside of gui.rpa try to look inside of that folder with rpa explorer and even that tool crashes if you try to look inside of explainers , ther is something strange going on with that folder.
Why just why :unsure: look what i found
1718461423187.png
two times the same animations/video only with two dif extensions
maybe if the file BINC logo Swipe.avi is delete then the compressions works again because that file is two times ther.
I try to look wich rpy's calls the 5 gb video and maybe replace it with the small version i thing that solve the compressions error.
Ok found it its on screens.rpy line 503 replace that with
define main_menu_BINC_logo_swipe = Movie(play = "gui/main_menu/BINC logo Swipe.avi", loop = True) // delet this huge file from the gui.rpa
define main_menu_BINC_logo_swipe = Movie(play = "gui/main_menu/BINC logo Swipe.ogv", loop = True)
and search for all BINC logo Swipe.avi in the rpy files then i thing the compressions works again.

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
SonsOfLiberty you dont need to use unren check in UAGC use rpatool , and my test confirmed it export the archive gui with rpa explorer delet the old gui.rpa make are new archive with rpa explorer gui.rpa then compress with UAGC but make sure you changed screens.rpy line 503 with my fix and you can normal compress the game.
And not sure why the rpatool that megalol used in UAGC as exe can not make rpa's because rpatool has this function?

rpatool -c bar.rpa test.jpg script.rpy sprites
Sorry for this many edits i checked with only rpatool from the github i can extract the gui.rpa with the large file inside.
as you can see her megalol.
1718467985813.png
that means something is wrong with the rpatool version you use , i can convert that rpatool.py to are exe file but then it open up are console window and close it self.Not sure if you can us that rpatool then megalol

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
And not sure why the rpatool that megalol used in UAGC as exe can not make rpa's because rpatool has this function?
rpatool -c bar.rpa test.jpg script.rpy sprites
Why u decided UAGC/rpatool can't make rpa, how do u think packing back to rpa feature work then (when u not (re)building compressed game using RenPy SDK)? It does the job when needed to put extracted files and folders back to rpa. If u want just to make some custom rpa there are more suitable tools for it like RenPy Archives Explorer for example that even more convenient than rpatool for user coz has GUI.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Why u decided UAGC/rpatool can't make rpa, how do u think packing back to rpa feature work then (when u not (re)building compressed game using RenPy SDK)? It does the job when needed to put extracted files and folders back to rpa. If u want just to make some custom rpa there are more suitable tools for it like RenPy Archives Explorer for example that even more convenient than rpatool for user coz has GUI.
I think I expressed myself incorrectly or incomprehensibly, so in your tool you use rpakit to create rpa's , because if i check use rpatool , pack unpacked files and folders back to rpa get's grey outlined.
her are two screenshots that you see what i mean.
frist screenshot is with checked use rpatool and that tells me i can not recompress the file if use rpatool is checked
1718472073678.png
second screenshot is with out checked use rpatool.
1718472150509.png
Maybe you can enable that if use rpatool is checked that the pack unpacked files and folders back to rpa is still ther and not disabled because of the use rpatool check.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes