Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • HTML

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

• I have potato PC

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I have average PC

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I have fast PC

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I have super PC

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I think I expressed myself incorrectly or incomprehensibly, so in your tool you use rpakit to create rpa's , because if i check use rpatool , pack unpacked files and folders back to rpa get's grey outlined.
her are two screenshots that you see what i mean.
frist screenshot is with checked use rpatool and that tells me i can not recompress the file if use rpatool is checked
View attachment 3738998
second screenshot is with out checked use rpatool.
View attachment 3739003
Maybe you can enable that if use rpatool is checked that the pack unpacked files and folders back to rpa is still ther and not disabled because of the use rpatool check.
Now I've understood what u meant but sadly it's very hard to implement and thats why not planned. Btw if u want rpatool enabled (btw it's not same tool that's creating rpa files - it's file named "rpatool_ultrahack.bat" but for creating rpa used rpatool.exe) u can always enable MacOS (switch it to PC in UAGC settings 1st) building and thats way u can unpack game with rpatool and get files back to rpa using RenPy SDK - I know it's a bit slower that way but should do the job anyway. If u need it for personal usage I don't see why even bother about rpa - I prefer in 99% cases unpacked games.

Reactions: Discoplayer1

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SonsOfLiberty you dont need to use unren check in UAGC use rpatool , and my test confirmed it export the archive gui with rpa explorer delet the old gui.rpa make are new archive with rpa explorer gui.rpa then compress with UAGC but make sure you changed screens.rpy line 503 with my fix and you can normal compress the game.
And not sure why the rpatool that megalol used in UAGC as exe can not make rpa's because rpatool has this function?

rpatool -c bar.rpa test.jpg script.rpy sprites
Sorry for this many edits i checked with only rpatool from the github i can extract the gui.rpa with the large file inside.
as you can see her megalol.
View attachment 3738825
that means something is wrong with the rpatool version you use , i can convert that rpatool.py to are exe file but then it open up are console window and close it self.Not sure if you can us that rpatool then megalol
I just UNREN it I mean before I even start the process (with UNREN-forall) then compress. Same way with making an update patch.

Game works fine, still runs fine. Don't think it's that big of a deal tbh.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
No its not are big deal if you check the flag in UAGC use rpatool you dont need to use unren for this game, not sure why rpakit or what ever fails with this gui.rpa the use rpatool works with this strange game

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No its not are big deal if you check the flag in UAGC use rpatool you dont need to use unren for this game, not sure why rpakit or what ever fails with this gui.rpa the use rpatool works with this strange game
That's not what I mean, it does it fine unpacking and packing back, but if you do pack it back it won't work/run. It's just habit from the very first version where I unren'd and took a look at it, now it's just habit.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hmm i can pack it back and it runs for me?
that is my version of the game.
1718529901286.png
ok i need to say i packed it pack manuel with rpatool.py that you can see on my screen.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
update (install on UAGC v3.0.0 or v3.0.1):
- For RenPy (main) compressor added additional function (not included in mass compressor) for error check feature that checks if names of the files before and after compression was the same (detailed info about not same file names would be inside flch_lst_err.txt that would be created near UAGC.exe if you get message from UAGC regarding wrong file names).
P.S. Probably I'll add it only inside HTML compressor later coz for RPGM MV/MZ file names (extensions) changes after decryption, in some engines devs uses non-latin names that could lead to false alarms, others just not worth effforts.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
update (install on UAGC v3.0.0-v3.0.2):
- For HTML/QQSP compressor added additional function for error check feature that checks if names of the files before and after compression was the same
- For HTML/QQSP compressor added (highly experimental) feature to compress all games inside selected folder

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
update (install on UAGC v3.0.0-v3.0.3, auto updating not supported due too big file size):
- For RenPy (both main and avif/AV1) compressor added support for RenPy SDK building v7.7.3 and v8.2.3

• Crown
Reactions: Bob69
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes