Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • HTML

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

• I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

• I have potato PC

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • I have average PC

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I have fast PC

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I have super PC

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
It's not about png, jpg, webp or anything. U should understand that to fix a problem that only happens on ur side I need full feedback at what tools it happens and on what is not. Nconvert can do most of png and soon dev promised to fix and make it work on all of them. So u need to test with nconvert and compare with it pingo coz as far as I understood from ur words problem not because of small games but for pingo and ur PC.
Pingo,cwebp,nconvert all tools for get this problem on little games

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Pingo,cwebp,nconvert all tools for get this problem on little games
All ur mentioned games was using pingo by default, there is no logic in problem with little games, I could believe if it was big games not little coz they need more resources. But if u don't wanna test (preferably on UAGC v2.2.1 test) pingo vs nconvect on same trouble game I can't help u anyway.

Reactions: Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
All ur mentioned games was using pingo by default, there is no logic in problem with little games, I could believe if it was big games not little coz they need more resources. But if u don't wanna test (preferably on UAGC v2.2.1 test) pingo vs nconvect on same trouble game I can't help u anyway.
1673170552834.png (the maximum RAM consumption that I managed to screen was more for a couple of seconds up to 4.2 GB RAM consumption, which is not significantly better than Pingo)
Okay,testing this per this time

Last edited:
Reactions: megalol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
New Record memory usage,when i'm use instead nvconvert 5.1 GB
I think u went to wrong way. Idea was to prove that it has nothing to do with little games but with ur PC and pingo and the bigger game (I'm takling about amount of images in this case) the more RAM it would use (at least for for nconvert). If ur PC not hangs with nconvert then u got ur answer. Anyway this is mostly for testing coz until nconvert developer would fix this tool there will be some games with 256 color png that it still can't compress and at png to png compression pingo still the best tool.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
By the way, will the superfluous be removed that, with the advent of new functions, is essentially not relevant: the same profile system that became a rudiment after the donation function, a separate pause function that lost its relevance after function compressed video manually, freeac which proved to be worse than ffmpeg for audio, Nconvert is not it is clear why it is needed in the presence of cwebp, DontSleep is nothing more than a rudiment in practice.?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I think u went to wrong way. Idea was to prove that it has nothing to do with little games but with ur PC and pingo and the bigger game (I'm takling about amount of images in this case) the more RAM it would use (at least for for nconvert). If ur PC not hangs with nconvert then u got ur answer. Anyway this is mostly for testing coz until nconvert developer would fix this tool there will be some games with 256 color png that it still can't compress.
Okay, then I wonder why in big games the use of OZ is less active and uniform, well, since everything rests on my PC, then bass cruncher is the best solution

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
By the way, will the superfluous be removed that, with the advent of new functions, is essentially not relevant: the same profile system that became a rudiment after the donation function, a separate pause function that lost its relevance after function compressed video manually, freeac which proved to be worse than ffmpeg for audio, Nconvert is not it is clear why it is needed in the presence of cwebp, DontSleep is nothing more than a rudiment in practice.?
About preferences somebody want some function somebody not and if function was used before then some ppl possible don't want to miss it - it almost same situation when u blame game compressors about slower YAC usage and at same time u are using even slower bas cruncher. UAGC is not developed only for u and some tools in some games works like nconvert sometimes don't. Pingo in some cases is better solution to compress png -> png and just one when it comes to apng. U can hide don't needed functions and just forget if its a problem for u. Anyway main idea about UAGC was ultrafast speed and never intended for slow PC (but I've aded speed limit feature anyway) coz all testing was on fast/average (now) PC. Cwebp is almost same as nconvert but for compression to webp it hasn't such problems as nconvert with png as I've said before.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
About preferences somebody want some function somebody not and if function was used before then some ppl possible don't want to miss it - it almost same situation when u blame game compressors about slower YAC usage and at same time u are using even slower bas cruncher. UAGC is not developed only for u and some tools in some games works like nconvert sometimes don't. Pingo in some cases is better solution to compress png -> png and just one when it comes to apng. U can hide don't needed functions and just forget if its a problem for u. Anyway main idea about UAGC was ultrafast speed and never intended for slow PC (but I've aded speed limit feature anyway) coz all testing was on fast/average (now) PC. Cwebp is almost same as nconvert but for compression to webp it hasn't such problems as nconvert with png as I've said before.
This is a forced measure because very often uagc does not compress the audio (to bitrate 32 kbps) and very often on small games it causes the PC to hang on the same place, if it were fixed that would never happen to your mood, then the bass cruncher would remain a forced measure for all time.Unfortunately, all your functions for weak PCs are added to say something, but does it work as it should, the tenth thing

P.S: If it was primarily made for powerful computers, then why in 80-85% of cases on a calculator like mine it works fine, the most striking example is Point of no Return a big game, more than 6 thousand webp, but the compression is fine, but if 700 png in rpgm mv, then all this uagc says no

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
P.S: If it was primarily made for powerful computers, then why in 80-85% of cases on a calculator like mine it works fine, the most striking example is Point of no Return a big game, more than 6 thousand webp, but the compression is fine, but if 700 png in rpgm mv, then all this uagc says no
I've already (and u tested it today) said many times that in 1st case is using nconvert that is good for ur slow PC and in 2nd case for RPGM games used pingo by default so for now only switching to nconvert is solution with hope there are no 256 bit png. Nconvert dev said that will fix it in future but this is not depends on me. Other possible solution for RGMV MV/MZ is cwebp but u didn't liked this tool anyway.
Yeah,Result didn't change for this game,Trying use Rmdec decryped not properly,rmv dec can't compress this
In this game developer intentionally changed files extensions to .png_ for images and to .ogg_ + made files encryption of that files before. This is a dirty trick but maybe I'll make a fix for it but not promising anything.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I've already (and u tested it today) said many times that in 1st case is using nconvert that is good for ur slow PC and in 2nd case for RPGM games used pingo by default so for now only switching to nconvert is solution with hope there are no 256 bit png. Nconvert dev said that will fix it in future but this is not depends on me. Other possible solution for RGMV MV/MZ is cwebp but u didn't liked this tool anyway.

In this game developer intentionally changed files extensions to .png_ for images and to .ogg_ + made files encryption of that files before. This is a dirty trick but maybe I'll make a fix for it but not promising anything.
Cwebp how pingo for my pc :D ,Searched how decrypt this .
Well, okay, bas cruncher is much more effective for this problem than ncovenrt, so let it be so.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Problematic game : (After unpacking rpa game don't want start https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-manners-v1-92-1-skaz.10946/ )
Game has ancient RenPy version (and obvious solution to update RenPy not works as far as I know) that doesn't support webp so it has nothing to do with rpa unpack. So only thing I can suggest is delete all, unpack game again, unpack rpa and compress game with QSP (old version) compressor. There are a lot of png so I advice also to use speed limiter in this case.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Game has ancient RenPy version (and obvious solution to update RenPy not works as far as I know) that doesn't support webp so it has nothing to do with rpa unpack. So only thing I can suggest is delete all, unpack game again, unpack rpa and compress game with QSP (old version) compressor. There are a lot of png so I advice also to use speed limiter in this case.
Per this time i can't test this (electricity off) but how unpack this game for this game work after this?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Per this time i can't test this (electricity off) but how unpack this game for this game work after this?
It doesn't matter how u unpack only matter how u pack (I mean images compression method). To unpack from rpa u can use default UAGC renpy compressor unpacker (just don't enable pack back to rpa), uncheck images and leave audio/video enabled and in old QSP compressor disable audio/video and enable images (png would be compressed with pingo anyway!).

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
It doesn't matter how u unpack only matter how u pack (I mean images compression method). To unpack from rpa u can use default UAGC renpy compressor unpacker (just don't enable pack back to rpa), uncheck images and leave audio/video enabled and in old QSP compressor disable audio/video and enable images (png would be compressed with pingo anyway!).
After unpacking rpa game dead !

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes