Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.0.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • HTML

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

• I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

• I have potato PC

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • I have average PC

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I have fast PC

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I have super PC

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Donor feature for RenPy compressor fixed (small typo that prevented to work webm video donoring when was disabled "pack back to rpa" feature) again, 2nd try (changed links to v2.1.9 update to fixed v2 one).
The "Donor" service is excellent, but there are games where compressors download the previous compression performed by another compressor, and it doesn't even make a note in your post, it doesn't thank you. Seeks to take all the compression credit.

Either way, your work is formidable, worthy of endless praise. :)(y)

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The "Donor" service is excellent, but there are games where compressors download the previous compression performed by another compressor, and it doesn't even make a note in your post, it doesn't thank you. Seeks to take all the compression credit.

Either way, your work is formidable, worthy of endless praise. :)(y)
I wonder if you're talking about me :D ?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Funny and people need awaiting for you return ;)
People don't have to wait, you do the compression without the files compressed by me. Do like me, compress everything again. And if you think it's going to be a lot of work, don't compress. You want everything to be easy, but by 'owning' other people's compressions you are using opportunism. Opportunism is a character flaw.

• Haha
Reactions: "CJ" and Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
People don't have to wait, you do the compression without the files compressed by me. Do like me, compress everything again. And if you think it's going to be a lot of work, don't compress. You want everything to be easy, but by 'owning' other people's compressions you are using opportunism. Opportunism is a character flaw.
In total you make drama with nothing,donoring your compression and pinging you how author compression it's too less for king Giqui. I watch of you if you have graphics on/off elextiricity per day. And why need new compressing every patch and lost a lot of time on compressing game from start?

P.s. Giqui if you continue drama in total we get conflict with nothing and nothing changed

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Small update v2.2 for UAGC (install it on UAGC version 2.1.8 or 2.1.9)

For RPGM MV/MZ compressor added ability to donor images (all types including apng).
For RPGM VX Ace added images and audio donoring. Also added speed limiter for images.
For RenPy compressor fixed another little bug with donoring feature. Image donoring could be activated without audio and video donor enabled.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
megalol

I admire your work a lot, your willingness to always try to improve the work of the compressors, but there are improvements that help people to commit misconduct. It's not your fault.

Example: There was a request for a package for a game with the title "Twisted World v0.7". I spent more than 10 hours compressing the game videos at low speed, after posting my compression, the developer decided to make some changes and the post was updated with the new version by another compressor. This compressor used the "donor" resource, taking advantage of all my work. I'm sorry, but I don't think that's fair. If you want to compress a game already made by someone else, compress it from scratch, the whole game.

The game compressor I'm referring to, he doesn't like difficult tasks, he avoids games that contain lots of videos, he keeps pushing compressions with lots of videos to others, that is, calling us idiots, for doing time-consuming compressions. The added option to UAGC was a great Christmas present for him, because now he can take advantage of the hard work that was put in by others of us, and compress games that he previously avoided.

• Haha
Reactions: Asenaris and "CJ"

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol

I admire your work a lot, your willingness to always try to improve the work of the compressors, but there are improvements that help people to commit misconduct. It's not your fault.

Example: There was a request for a package for a game with the title "Twisted World v0.7". I spent more than 10 hours compressing the game videos at low speed, after posting my compression, the developer decided to make some changes and the post was updated with the new version by another compressor. This compressor used the "donor" resource, taking advantage of all my work. I'm sorry, but I don't think that's fair. If you want to compress a game already made by someone else, compress it from scratch, the whole game.

The game compressor I'm referring to, he doesn't like difficult tasks, he avoids games that contain lots of videos, he keeps pushing compressions with lots of videos to others, that is, calling us idiots, for doing time-consuming compressions. The added option to UAGC was a great Christmas present for him, because now he can take advantage of the hard work that was put in by others of us, and compress games that he previously avoided.
I understood ur concens but there nothing I can do (if I know before then it was possible to create some key file that was generated using user input password and it would be stored locally in UAGC settings file and if there are no such file in compressed game folder and correct password entered/saved in settings no donor is possible but now its already useless).
U can suggest to add to compression rules topic new rule about copyrights to compression but it would be a bit funny to add this on pirate site. But there were precedents when "My New Family" game was almost fully copied by some new dev and after he got a lot of blame it was removed (or at least I didn't hear anything about those stolen game anymore).

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I understood ur concens but there nothing I can do (if I know before then it was possible to create some key file that was generated using user input password and it would be stored locally in UAGC settings file and if there are no such file in compressed game folder and correct password entered/saved in settings no donor is possible but now its already useless). U can suggest to add to compression rules topic add about copyrights to compression but it would be a bit funny to add this on pirate site. But there were precedents when "My New Family" was almost fully copied by some new dev and after he got a lot of blame it was removed (or at least I didn't hear anything about those stolen gamee anymore).
(y)
It's true, you're absolutely right, there's nothing we can do, we just have to rely on people's conscience, common sense, honesty.

• Haha
Reactions: Asenaris and "CJ"

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
(y)
It's true, you're absolutely right, there's nothing we can do, we just have to rely on people's conscience, common sense, honesty.
Btw I've find almost full exact copy of f95zone site with even same file links + links to compressions and mods from here.

• Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: Asenaris and giqui

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
(y)
You can simply say in a human way, don't take my compressions without drama, if you make drama, your words are worthless .
1672819609820.png That's too less for your ego :D

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I will summarize the latest results regarding the donor function, three games in all three were compressed using this function, the speed of updating to the latest version was many times faster, that is, for Chronicles of hell it is 5 minutes instead of 40 minutes, for Eclipse it is a few minutes instead of an hour, also Summer Stories 2 minutes instead of 10

Reactions: megalol

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
So far, the problem has arisen that uagc often does not compress to the bitrate that I set, namely (32kbps) and you have to compress others, in the case of the Wave / Wav format, it often does not compress at all periodically occurs in various Rpgm MV / Ace and sometimes in Renpy

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
So far, the problem has arisen that uagc often does not compress to the bitrate that I set, namely (32kbps) and you have to compress others, in the case of the Wave / Wav format, it often does not compress at all periodically occurs in various Rpgm MV / Ace and sometimes in Renpy
Regarding RPGM VX Ace there aren't allowed opus codec so far older vorbis codec used and u also can't set (I intentionally switched to quiality coz average bitrate in this case gives even worse compression) bitrate there (only quality value where minimum is 0 ~ 60kbps).
Regarding wav format without links to games where it doesn't compress I can't tell anything. I can only say that u will never get exactly same bitrate u want (no matter video or audio) coz it would be always bigger that ur input value and coz variable bitrate mode is used that provides more consistent quality (at least for audio). So if bitrate difference about 10% that it's OK and there are nothing I can do about it...

Reactions: Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Regarding RPGM VX Ace there aren't allowed opus codec so far older vorbis codec used and u also can't set (I intentionally switched to quiality coz average bitrate in this case gives even worse compression) bitrate there (only quality value where minimum is 0 ~ 60kbps).
Regarding wav format without links to games where it doesn't compress I can't tell anything. I can only say that u will never get exactly same bitrate u want (no matter video or audio) coz it would be always bigger that ur input value and coz variable bitrate mode is used that provides more consistent quality (at least for audio). So if bitrate difference about 10% that it's OK and there are nothing I can do about it...
Mostly Wav in rpgm vx ace maybe with this wav not compressed.
About audio okay,I understand you,Thanks for regarding

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Mostly Wav in rpgm vx ace maybe with this wav not compressed.
About audio okay,I understand you,Thanks for regarding
Also most likely problem could be in non latin file names but without examples (links to games) I can't say anything...

Reactions: Asenaris
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes