Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.0.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • HTML

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have potato PC

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
First I tried that one with the search and indeed it find *.avif while searching *.avi.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well that wasnt to bad :KEK:
ffmpeg is not there at all. And ffprobe always goes on/off/on/off/on/off. Wasn't that easy to get a screenshot lol
megalol post updated.
In Windows Explorer I have same behaviour (finds avif) but in lua script that is used in AMS with what UAGC build it should find only avi and that is working at my PC. Ur cmd screen proves that UAGC tries to process avif files as video and fails. I'll think what I can do about it later so plz don't delete original game. Also if u have spare time try to test it not from Windows User folder (both game and UAGC) just in case.

Reactions: Discoplayer1

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
In Windows Explorer I have same behaviour (finds avif) but in lua script that is used in AMS with what UAGC build it should find only avi and that is working at my PC. Ur cmd screen proves that UAGC tries to process avif files as video and fails. I'll think what I can do about it later so plz don't delete original game. Also if u have spare time try to test it not from Windows User folder (both game and UAGC) just in case.
Is not the same as this one from a while back?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sooo.
You should see my bin lol it has the game deleted like 15+ times lol.
I downloaded UAGC 3.0.7-Fix1 (without SDK) again to move it and the game to C:. Have the same issue there
1722194161987.png

Sorry :(

Oh I saw that. I was wondering why UAGC doesn't make a *!.avif file anymore. Because now it just compresses "in file".
Though I wonder if that has something to do with it, because in my bug it acutally made a *!.avif file though it tries to compress it as video.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No, I'm pretty sure it's not same and was fixed, I think I've explained issue somewhere below ur post. Btw can u plz test too (with settings at screenshow I've posted above, it would take about 1 min)?
Mine would do the same, I had to remove avif's first before compressing. I can test again, but on that other game I had to remove avif's first.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Mine would do the same, I had to remove avif's first before compressing.
So what this tells me. megalol has a special UAGC version, with no bugs and probably at least 3 times as fast, he doesn't want to share with us.
OMEGAGASP.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Sadly not :(

Also:
sfk.exe is used for (additional) error check feature (searches if file names are the same before and after compression)
I've added "skip avi files" feature in since I can't fix it properly without being able to reproduce it on my PC.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
sfk.exe is used for (additional) error check feature (searches if file names are the same before and after compression)
I've added "skip avi files" feature in since I can't fix it properly without being able to reproduce it on my PC.
Ahh.
Yeah that seems to do the trick.

Reactions: megalol
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes