Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.1.0

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • HTML

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have potato PC

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hmm ok strange i dit us nconvert for the imgs maybe your should try that and see if it happens.
That are the settings i used for that game.
1728201562595.png
And as i can see my files still are litel smaller as your but that should not make it flashing.
My files and ther size
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes your compress version crashes after some time that dont happen with my version.
her is my version that you can see my version is not crashing or flashing.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hmm ok strange i dit us nconvert for the imgs maybe your should try that and see if it happens.
That are the settings i used for that game.
View attachment 4104723
And as i can see my files still are litel smaller as your but that should not make it flashing.
My files and ther size
yes your compress version crashes after some time that dont happen with my version.
her is my version that you can see my version is not crashing or flashing.
My old one does, it doesn't crash, you can ignore it, it was like I said due to CWEBP advanced settings that I had enabled with -alpha_q and -alpha_filter. Turning those off it no longer does it.. My settings are the same minus using CWEBP.

M.Alice

Compressor
Aug 18, 2024
Hey megalol and others, I've got a tough nut for you to crack.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sunrider-liberation-day-love-in-space.999/
(https://f95zone.to/threads/sunrider-mask-of-arcadius-love-in-space.227945/)

Every time I compress the images from , I get this error message when I launch the game—it's the same for Mask of Arcadius. If I skip image compression, everything works perfectly.
It seems like the game is having trouble loading an image, and the "Unsupported image format" message suggests that some image files might be corrupted or in a format Ren'Py can't handle.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hey megalol and others, I've got a tough nut for you to crack.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sunrider-liberation-day-love-in-space.999/
(https://f95zone.to/threads/sunrider-mask-of-arcadius-love-in-space.227945/)

Every time I compress the images from , I get this error message when I launch the game—it's the same for Mask of Arcadius. If I skip image compression, everything works perfectly.
It seems like the game is having trouble loading an image, and the "Unsupported image format" message suggests that some image files might be corrupted or in a format Ren'Py can't handle.
It's happens coz of ancient RenPy version (6.99.8) that doens't support webp. So u need to select manual video compression (if u want keep rpa, if not skip this step), disable images compression and compress game with custom engine compressor by selecting only images and original format and disable nconvert (not mandatory). If u have already half compressed and unpacked from rpa game then just do last step with custom compressor.

M.Alice

Compressor
Aug 18, 2024
It's happens coz of ancient RenPy version (6.99.8) that doens't support webp. So u need to select manual video compression (if u want keep rpa, if not skip this step), disable images compression and compress game with custom engine compressor by selecting only images and original format and disable nconvert (not mandatory). If u have already half compressed and unpacked from rpa game then just do last step with custom compressor.
Thanks a lot! It works like a charm. I really hate doing things half-assed.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes