VN Unity Completed Ultramarine [Final] [Chill]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Charming. lol

I say that with the undertone that you're a degenerate, yet my top 2 are Netori, and Corruption/Mindbreak, which is just fancier rape. lmao we are all going to hell, fwiw.
you ever seen kisaku the letch ? great show that guys a hero to me (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Screen too big, can't even hit "new game," how to fix?

View attachment 1645833
I got stuck like that after trying to change the resolution. Fixed it by changing my desktop screen resolution from lanscape to portrait while the game is still running. The game screen will then be tilted allowing me to click the options and change it back to the default 1920-1080.
...also, obligatory whining here by me because the thread is only 3 pages long thus far and it shouldn't be that hard to first search for an answer. *whinewhinewhine*

• Haha
Reactions: sonhot

redlupa

May 29, 2020
I like how nobody gives a shit about the game but instead came for the wh40k memes simply coz there was a mention of "ultramarine" in the title.Yup I've found my community.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Ple is in danger again, you say?! Fret not!

*puts cape and mask on and proceeds to head out to fight crime and save Ple*

--later--
*puts on another cape and mask and spandex and proceeds to the love dungeon to further "save" the recently saved Ple*

• Haha
Reactions: kontolbakar

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
I saw the title, went and pick up my crusade banner, but...
Hold The Fuck Up.png

...Well at least netori is involved so it's a net neutral reaction.

Reactions: eyeofhorus

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Evil warsmith Djimon Honsou is trying to breed a new generation of iron warriors
As Uriel Venris you must take up the sword and rescue these poor daemonculabas so they can grow up to get a proper career and education to become leaders in our community

• Haha
Reactions: Hereje
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes