Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
umcc_thumb.jpg

Overview:
In UMCC you play as the cheerful and buxom girl, Umiya Maiko. Unknowing to her, she was chosen to shape the future of many people’s lives by being given a special hairpin that gives her powers. In the game, while being completely obvious to the serious events going on elsewhere, Maiko lives her normal school life by working to become better than her rival Luma in every way. Her goal is to beat Luma in all kind of club actives within the school on campus. Luma has a posse of friends that pick on Maiko and bully her at the start of the game. The player can level up Maiko in all kind of stats such as swimming, running, powers and fighting ability in order to beat Luma in the various activities. Players can also have Maiko learn new abilities and actions by having her read and study books.

This game is game is not intended to be professional quality or taken very seriously. Many things in the game are intentionally funny, wacky, or unrealistic. Just have fun with it. I know the arms look whack but you get used to it I guess. lol​

Updated: 23 March 2014
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOADS
- - - -

PICTURES

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Could you upload different pictures? I can't see anything in the one you posted
but if u click on them then in the top right it says SHOW ORIGINAl you will see them better best i can do atm

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
I remember these games. I remember the community following them often asked for more meaningful lesbian content (They wanted to be able to date some of the girls, like you can the guys) but the creator kept seeming to insist that the shower breast groping and that lesbian prostitution scene were good enough. I hope that's changed since then.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Very raw compared to today's Vortex00's standards. Still a funny and enjoyable game.

May 29, 2017
I cannot take the picture of the 3rd butterfly, the one in the walking trail (where Maiko switches from 1st person to 3rd person sight).

Any help?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote