Collection - VN - Others - Umineko [2020-12-31] [07th Expansion]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Juicy Blueberry

It is one of the best visual novels I have read in my life. The plot, character designs, and music are extraordinary. I never found any other visual novel that could have the same outstanding idea on par with Umineko. The story is both simple and complicated; it is hard to describe, but once you finish the story, you will know what I mean.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

asehpe

An excellent game, excellent text, excellent music, excellent characters.
    And a lot of philosophy in it--you'll come out of it knowing more about life than you did going in.
    A 10/10 on all levels. Probably the best VN I've ever read, maybe the best ever written.
    Do read it. I'm not going to spoil anything, other than that it is VERY long (be sure to have a couple of months to spend time on it), and VERY rewarding (by the time you get to the end you'll wish it were twice as long)!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

karabiner98k

The first episode (alternative version) is a soap opera with likable characters, the most accurate portrayal of autism I've ever seen in fiction, Econ 101 lessons, plenty of mysteries that'll get your noggin jogging and for the first time in a long while a Chad protagonist who isn't clueless. It was a pleasure living inside Battler-kun's head.

Umineko has absolutely no bugs, a soundtrack only rivaled by another mystery visual novel (talk about irony), a classy looking interface and top tier voice acting from the whole cast. No sexual content though, not even some ecchi fanservice.

At the risk of sounding like a game "journalist" I've reviewed this VN after only completing episode 1 and the tea party, my reasoning for doing so it's the fact that I truly believe episode 1--which took me 23 hours to finish--contains a complete story. The writer may choose to delve into metaphysical spookiness but in my opinion that's unnecessary, just like with any horror movie monster the more mysterious Beatrice remains the better, in fact I would've preferred it if she remained a portrait on a wall.

Will I continue? Of course, however I'll need a few days to digest everything.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

El necrofilo

Ok, i can't promise you sexual content.
    However... This is without a doubt one the greatest visual of all time, i can't dwell to much on the details because this is one of those that you got to live first hand. But here goes:
    -The greatest characters in any visual novel i have ever seen (You will hardly find any trope on them)
    -The soundtrack is unforgettable (Spot on on every scene. You'll feel the joy and despair of the characters)
    -Masterpiece of a plot (When you think you reached thepoint of the hill,You're actually just at the tip of the iceberg)

You'll definitely make fond memories with these one.

BUT there is something you should know though...
    This site version looks like the remastered pc version. And if what i heard about it it's truth then there should be no effects in these one

I recommend looking for the ps3 version on nicoblog (Sprites are a bit different)
    Also if you have save problems, just start the game as admin with the right click
  5. 5.00 star(s)

fx8523

*Warning* No sexual content, some Fem Dom scenes but this is about story telling. On the closed island of Rokkenjima you follow along the main character of Ushiromia Battler while the family solves the murder mystery surrounding the inhabitants and the riddle of the witch. I dont want to give too much away because the energy and feeling in this game really needs to be experienced first hand. I recommend giving this VN a try as it is possibly my favorite VN/Manga to enjoy.